Oksana: Hot, Bothered and Ready for Mel's Depo

11/1/2010 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva clearly spent some time in front of the mirror this morning getting ready to face Mel Gibson for the first time in months -- she looked great as she entered the room where Mel is supposed to sit for his deposition.

We asked Oksana what it feels like coming face-to-face with Mel again.  She said, "I don't know what to think."

As TMZ first reported ... Oksana will be actively participating in the depo, writing questions for her lawyer, Daniel Horowitz, and strategizing with him.

Here's the problem -- so far, we haven't seen Mel.

Story developing...

Gene

I told you all in a previous thread that Oksana is a woman scorned, and she would "dress" up and appear at his deposition to show him what he gave up. It's a revenge, hell hath no fury, how dare you dump me, I'll show you what you gave up, kind of thing on her part.
What does she think, that Mel will take one look at her, and just fall in love with her? She definitely is trying way too hard to get his attention today. She is going to do everything to get a reaction out him, good or bad, probably bad.

gimmeabreak

HA! She dressed like a slut because that infuriates Mel. Too funny! :)

Posted at 11:25 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by gimmeabreak
**********
She dressed like a slut because she is a slut.

Posted at 11:26 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by rg1
------------

She is still hot for Mel - did you see the excitement in her face. I know it's hard with the Botox freeze but that is how excitement looks with her... the hand fluttered against her heart... she is so TWISTED!

Posted at 11:28 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

@RG1 - Haha! So she's a slut. It'll push his buttons just the same. It infuriates Mel to see the mother of his child prancing around looking like a plastic slut. Well played Oksana. :)

@Tell, haha i didn't watch the video. I don't need to watch it to know what game she's playing. ;)

@ everyone whining i'm back after bailing on the last story. Things got interesting again so i'm back, get over it. haha

gimmeabreak

LOL! That would indeed be priceless! Wishful thinking....

Posted at 11:24 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by IA

--------------------------------

lol, Isn't everything Team Mel says wishful thinking?

Joey Baloney

If you ask me, she looks completely insane. Not that Mel is all there, either.

SayWhat

agreed gene. she knows all the buttons to push. only thing, others will be there to witness it. shes her own worst enemy.

Shell

OH I should thank Harvey. I asked to see a stream of the arrival.

Thanks, Harvey!

lol

KoalaBabe

Well, it does take more time the older you get.

When you are 20 your done in 5 minutes

When you are over 40 it takes a lot longer

Imagine, her spending all that time and still look a mess

Hahahahaha

Posted at 11:36 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by shirleyholmes

Mel will never go back with her Shirl, no matter how she tried preening for his benefits.

shirleyholmes

"Remember the poster who told us her hope for a happy ending?"

I believe that was Scotty.

Shirley I hope you're right she will not affect him in any way. I still find it awful that the court would allow for her, as an abuser, to be present during the deposition of the abused one.IMO

Posted at 11:37 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by IA

--------------------------

If Mel would have wanted to get back to her, he would have

done a long time ago. I bet he is regretting having lost

his beautiful wife Robyn over this piece of trash.

Jus Another Viewer

As if he could even LOOK @ her at this point and think anything other than "OMG.. HOW DRUNK WAS I"! SURELY she's not trying to pretty up for Mel. I'd be suprised if he could even stomach being in the same room as that witch!
Her and her 'tupper-ware-t*ts' are OLD and on the back burner. Violet made this broad look like a dirty dish rag. And Robyn PUTS ALL of them to shame!
GO MEL, Get that BABY away from the looney b*tch

kali

Guess Horoditz talked her out of the nightgown, eh?

Majestik

You know, I'm surprised that no one in the media has picked up about how NON-serious she seems to be taking all this. This is supposed to be for custody rights, she claimed she was saving the life of her child yet each time a camera is in her face she either has a smile or a smug look. I'm sorry, but if I were fighting for the life of my child my look would be so intent people would think I was trying to figure out a cure for cancer. AND...The last two times she was in court she dressed conservatively, this time, with Mel in the room she's wearing a see through top. If the judge doesn't figure that out, something is seriously wrong with his judgement. I know he probably can't throw her out of court because she'll be out screaming in front of the camera some kind of discrimination or something or the judge was siding with Mel. Geez. This woman truly is a danger to everyone around her.

Too bad Donald Trump isn't single. He could date her and have her pull something like this and we could watch him rip her to shreds. The DONALD doesn't keep his mouth shut, gag order or no gag order LOL.

shirleyholmes

here was another poster that was supposed to be traveling back to their home in Hawaii today... yet here they are posting away.
Posted at 11:30 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
-----------------------------------------
Leaving at 3pm....Aloha!

Posted at 11:33 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by pray for mel
------------

Excellent! I just sh.it a gold brick!

Posted at 11:37 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

-------------------

Disgusting, but I bet you felt the "urge"

LOL Hahahahaha

SayWhat

Posted at 11:39 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by gimmeabreak
==============================================
oh please... you said that you had better things to do. just admit your a one pump chump and your hand is a cheap date that didnt require dinner and a movie first.

Danielle

Posted at 11:28 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
----------------------
It was really insane her attitude.

Jus Another Viewer

Guess Horoditz talked her out of the nightgown, eh?

Posted at 11:42 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by kali

It's in the Trunk of her car just as a LAST RESORT! Her nightgown, and a copy of that (god-awful) music she sings through her node!