Rosie O'Donnell -- No Tricks, But TONS of Treats!!!

11/1/2010 1:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is no better place to go trick-or-treating than Rosie O'Donnell's house.

Rosie O'Donnell

Dressed up like a court jester, Rosie emptied out the garage of her Nyack, NY home last night and filled it with boxes and boxes of giant sized candy ... all for the lucky costumed kids in her neighborhood.

We're told the kids were allowed to take as much candy as they wanted -- and if that wasn't cool enough ... everything was King Size!!

Sweet.

victorpark

Dykie Dooooooooo!!!

That is one disgusting fella there...

Truth

YEA, IT'S LEFTOVERS FROM THE ROSIE DIET... NOT A SURPRISE! BITCH NEEDS TO LOSE A TON OF WEIGHT ANYWAY.

a mere mortal

a person with no self control when it comes to food,
encouraging others to be excessiviely unhealthy, to a digusting degree....
way to set an example, sweathog.

a mere mortal

and I can't type, clearly..
you all get the point though...

That is a disgusting display right there..

I am fat, be fat too, forget your health, just pig out!

damn....

Sunshine

She was not giving away anything the fatso was guarding her stash.

James

I thought that was some NFL linebacker dressed up for halloween, turns out if just Mr. Rosie.

Taylor Dadson

Great, now all the children of Nyack will be diabetic.

Palmiro

Listen too you people. I guess everyone else is handing out healthy treats on the block.LOL.U Americans should talk you have the highest obesity rate in the world.. Rosie's just handing out what has become a regular diet too most kids in the States "JUNK FOOD" another thing while I am on the topic of dissing Americans ..You can't say much for a country that voted too have Bush's run it and run it they did too the ground... bad joke..lol..

BallaBlocka

I thought she ate "carpet" for Halloween, LOL. I already know a mod is gonna delete this isht...

Rafaelle Zuccaro

The Idiot acts like she thinks!!! What a horrible thing to give to children-I guess she want little kids to grow up to look like her A FAT TRUCK Ass PIG!!!

Sami

Sooo COOL!!! What a sweet, generous person! Go! Rosie!!!

karine

OMG, give it a rest. It's Halloween. What was she supposse to give, a apple? She can afford it so good for her. It's the parent responsability to be careful how much they kids eat.

awards

One of the scariest women on earth! Yuck! Yikes! Puke!

Joe

1 for you... 1 for me. 2 for you... and 2... 2 for me.

Like It Is

When did Rosie the lumbering beast escape from the confines of her Florida enclosure?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments