« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Quake 'Predictor': World Series Game 7 Will Rock

11/1/2010 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is a 98% chance a very strong earthquake will rock the World Series when it returns to San Francisco -- and there's an equally good chance the dude predicting that disaster ... is totally wrong.

1029_world_Series_seismograph

The guy behind the website quakeprediction.com claims a 5.0 - 5.5 quake will almost certainly hit San Fran this Thursday, November 4 -- the day Game 7 would be played (if necessary) between the Texas Rangers and San Francisco Giants at AT&T Park.

Keep in mind, this is the same quack quake "expert" who whipped L.A. into a frenzy earlier this year with predictions of the Big One. Also ... he predicted a 5.0 would hit L.A. yesterday (no shaking to speak of). Also ... the United States Geological Survey calls his site a hoax. You get the picture.

Of course, San Francisco was rocked by a 6.9 earthquake during the 1989 World Series there -- but if you believe the actual experts it's unlikely lightning will strike twice ... not this year.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

stevo

stupidity!

JLS

We Californians roll our eyes at a 5. or 5.5 earthquake lol. Damn, those are only tiny aftershocks to me LMFAO. Sounds like the guy is a nut anyway. GO GIANTS!

Krystal

That guy is such a fear-mongering ******* that needs to be put out of business. And unfortunately TMZ, you're just fueling this guy's idiot fire.

DeShawn

The bay area don't even have to worry. The series isn't coming back to San Fran. The Giants will finish the job in 5.

Al

Congratulations. You found a nutjob. Way to go.

How about some news? Even stuff about Speidi is more useful than this.

Fuck Celebrities

What the hell has baseball got to do with the "Thirty Mile Zone"?

Miss Bu

Won't it have to go 7 games!!!!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

its going to be party time in california and not because of some dumb baseball game..its party time because pot will be legal

Chris VanHaight

Wow, folks in California sure seem to have a lot of time on their hands.

Chia

Ya know with all the earthquakes that are constantly hitting (felt and not felt), there is a chance he could be right (just like I am 98% sure I will take another breath)

Brandon_HD

Ever see his twitter page? Literally every hour of every day is covered by his "Predictions". He's basically playing the lotto...

seek

Fedotowsky couldn't stop singing her future husband's praises. “He's unbelievably handsome, but beyond that he is the most caring person I've ever known. He has so much respect for others, respect for me. I couldn't have gotten a better man.btw,I'm a lawyer,30 ,rich but still single.It's hard to get a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money more than like me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on RichFlirts .( om under the name of hotlove2.u dont have to be a millionaire,but u can meet one there. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i'm looking for!!!