Sarah Palin -- The 'DWTS' Conspiracy Theory

11/2/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nobody can explain why Bristol Palin has managed to stay on "Dancing with the Stars" despite the fact that she sucks at dancing ... nobody except Harvey Levin.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

MO

the problem with jimmy kimbell and tmz they are so jealous they do not have the power sarah has or the nerve to do dancing so they critize Bristol

jimmy you are so fat you barelly walk on stage, people like you and joy bahar are angry you give nothing to society so you critize others

brandy is a crybaby and the show is for non dancers to learn so rename the show

RMC

I was really disapointed in the judges votes Bristol Palin sucks at datncing, to remove people who actually know how to dance instead they kept Bristol on what gives???? your ratings have gone down Im done watching very unfair...

peewee

bristol does suck at dancing. she needs to leave to show. the reason she is still there is because of her mom. i think sarah bribes the judges and/or big shots. the 2 in the finals will be Brandy and jennifer. i believe the winner will be........Brandy.

jayne

WHY IS BRISTOL PALLEN STILL ON DANCING WITH THE STARS ???????

Cookie

Carrie Ann is hating on Brandy. She's need to stop. Keep your head up. Come on Carrie Ann.

Lost Respect

Why should the dancers take the time to dance well if they keep Bristol on the show? They should just show up and doing anything. Maybe if the other dancers start dancing off beat they can get compliments from the judges.

Lost Respect

I have completely lost respect for the judges on Dancing with the Stars. Bristol Palin is horrible and the judges keep finding things to compliment her on. First of all she should not be considered a star for being a out of wedlock teenage mother. Why would anybody think it's the right thing to build up someone who made a terrible decision in life.

gram104

PLEASE I THOUGHT THE NAME OF THE SHOW WAS DANCING WITH THE STARS. EXACTLY WHEN DID BRISTOL PALIN BECOME A STAR. PLEASE GO BACK TO TRYING TO CONVINCE KIDS NOT TO HAVE SEX SO LONG AS THEY DON'T FOLLOW IN YOUR FOOTSTEPS.......WHAT A JOKE

peewee

bristol NEEDS TO GO HOME TONIGHT. if she doesn't go and stays to the end, there is something definitely wrong with the picture. her mom probably has something to do with her still being there. she can't dance. she is not a star. i am voting for Brandy to win it all.

GreyWolf

This sounds just like when Donny Osmond won. He was not the best dancer, made a lot of mistakes, and got horrible scores also. Same thing with his sister Marie Osmond. A lot of good dancers went home early because of this. It is such BS. Bristol has been at the bottom of the leader board for the past, what a month now? Yet still people keep her on. She is not that bad of a dancer, but she has no rhythm and is in no way in same league as the other dancers. She needs be voted off. It is not fair that other dancers who are more talented than her have been voted off. I stopped watching this show when Donny Osmond but got sucked into it again. What they should do is not let the public vote anymore, and just let the scores of the judges count. I have better things to watch now on Mondays anyway. If Bristol wins, DTWTS has lost a viewer for good.

GreyWolf

If Bristol should happen to win, although I don't think she will, because DWTS will lose some fans including me for life, then it just goes to show, that you don't really need to be a good dancer to get on this show like in the good old days when the show first came on. Remember when Kelly Monaco won, and the fans were in an uproar and they had Kelly Monaco and John O'Hurley have a dance off. Well if by some small chance Bristol should win, they should make her have a dance off between who ever is in the top three and then see who should win!

Becky

My music teacher had me just walk to the beat and the off-beat. It really helped me FEEL the music and rhythm is so easy to feel now. I suggest Bristol try it.

Becky

To get me over the hump of not feeling the music, my music teacher had me just walk to the beat and off-beat. Now, it's soooo easy! Maybe a simple thing like that will help Bristol.

Irma

I can't understand why anyone would vote for Bristol Palin. She is trying but she cannot dance. She should have been voted off weeks ago. This must be a popularity contest, not a dance contest. I will not watch this show next season if she wins.

Lisa

Imagine this... the same way Bristol Palin is getting the votes to stay on the show will represent the same way the new administration will run the house and senate. It's going to be a train wreck. I hope everyone listened to Suze Orman's financial advise because if you think it was bad before...look out for sky high gas prices, groceries, interest rates etc. Pray people, pray.