Sarah Palin -- The 'DWTS' Conspiracy Theory

11/2/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nobody can explain why Bristol Palin has managed to stay on "Dancing with the Stars" despite the fact that she sucks at dancing ... nobody except Harvey Levin.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Lisa

I don't watch the show at all. I don't need to. I get all I need from my Facebook friends. But I do know that the title of the show is Dancing with the STARS. What qualifies Bristol What-ever-her-name-is as a "star"?

You people will complain and still watch that idiotic, has no purpose show.

If you really wanted to protest....STOP WATCHING THE SHOW!!! The only thing that talks is MONEY!!!

B Moore

"Is "Dancing With The Stars" supposed to be funny? I love to watch dancing on TV but Bristol Palin is a joke. Sorry Bristol, you're cute and sweet but not a dancer yet.

SaraP

I honestly dont want to watch the show anymore, she sucks and she doesnt deserve to be there. Get off TV! we dont want to see you your mom or Alaska on TV ever again!

Jessie

Looks like the unwed mothers and tea party lunatics are out voting up a storm. Bristol wil win DWTS is my prediction... she has the sympathy votes and the votes of the naive and vulnerable..those who keep putting money and fame in the pockets of the palins. Even the judges were afraid to rate her with scores she really deserved which shouldn't have ever gone above a 7. The palin factor.....what a joke.

Mary Harrison

Brady was cheated last night. Bristol can not dance.

donna gerzen

If you think this is bad wait and see if MaMa Palin gets elected to office in two years. The US does not know how bad a politician is. You thought bush was corrupt!

faye

I am so upset about the results of last night show. Bristol has come a long way in the show and has improved alot but she should have been voted off weeks ago. This was one of the shows I looked forward to watching every season,I will not be watching this show anymore unless changes is made with the voting. Not only America is voting for her but the judges was also not fair with their marks. All my family and friends will never be watching DWTS ANYMORE.

VIRGINIA AGHEVLI

THIS PALIN DANCER HAS MADE ME NOT WANT TO WATCH DANCING WITH THE STARS. I WATCHED TONIGHT BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE THE UGLIEST CONTESTANT BOOTED. NOW I HAVE NO FAITH IN THIS PROGRAM. THE WORST DANCER AND THE MOST BORING. I BELIEVE IN FAIRNESS. IMAGINE GOING TO BED THINKING YOUR A FANTASTIC DANCER. WAKE UP, AND BE REALISTIC BRISTOL. .

Memawsmasher63

I'm beside myself with the outcome tonight. Something has to change with this program.

katherinewilliams

The vote for Palin is not the American way. This reminds me of a contest for kids, with the winner to be determined by the most sold tickes. This kid determined to win worked hard and sold the highest number of tickets. On the last day of the contest, another contestant was at the bottom because of low ticket sales. His paremts then brought a higher number of tickets so that their kid would win. What is the pride in that to get something that you did not earn on your own. How can that make you feel good about yourself. The prize was not the kid who did not fairly earn it, made him a loser. Palin where is your self respect ? Didn't you hear the audience, see the faces of the judges, and the reaction of the other contestants. They may not say it but they are thinking it, don't belong !!!! But I am sure It won't bother you, your mother will make you feel good about it.

thi

venita

vewing the DWS I was appalled of the elimination show on 11/16/10 when Brandie and her partner was eliminated, leaving the last 3 positions remaining, with Bristal Palin still in the running. Many of the viewership I spoke to were as appalled as I was. Brandie and her partner was cheated, they should have been one of the remaining 3, not Bristal. I will no long watch the DWS anymore, the integrity of the show has droppped to a big fat zero for me and anyone I speak to I will express the same. Bristal is not a star, so how did she even qualify to be on the DWS. All she has done is have unprotected sex which produced a baby,and that dose'nt make you a star. It must have been Mrs Tea Party Sarah Palin and she is not a star in my book as well as others. I don't believe Bristal would have gotten this far if it wasn't for Mrs TEa Party. Mrs Tea Party has ruin The DWS. The show will never be the same. Doubt will always hang over the voters as well as the judges. harvy levin is right. keep up the good work letting us know what is a farce we live in.

Sally

Totally agree with the negative comments about the Palin bimbo and the unfairness of the voting. I will not watch the final as I can't stand to see any more unfairness. My heart broke for Brandy and Max as it was so wrong that they were the ones to leave. The are a million times better than than expressionless bitch. Something has to change or the show will lose alot of viewers.

gloria b

I have watched your dwts all the time, the tea parties have forgotten to look at reality, but will feel it in the future. If dwts continues it needs to change their format. I will not waste my time to watch next week or ever again as this is not run professionally, so I am sure my vote or viewing means nothing to dwts, but there needs to be different categories for the ones who have danced before and those havent. Keep polititions and family out, can't help to think your show is fixed for ratings. Very disappointed and frustated that I lasted this long watching this as it also effects the great pro dancers. Cherio DWTS

Tim

Hey Harvey,
I just viewed the video where you said, "Why is Bristol on DWTS when she can't dance". There have been many celebrities over the years that couldn't dance and have never danced. So WHY are you making this a political thing?

I guess since she is now in the Finals you'll have more to say. Here is my say. She has come a long way and the people voted her to be in the finals. Brandy lost tonight because the people haven't voted for her. WHY, because she is a Drama Queen and if you followed the show you'll notice she has the attitude of being deserving. She even made the comment that she deserves to be in the finals. Ordinary people like myself don't care for that attitude.

Vicky

Bristol is riding on her mothers skirttail.If she wins I will never watch this show again THAT IS A PROMISE.......