Charlie Sheen's Ex

Goes to Cops Over Kids

3/1/2011 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Brooke Mueller has gone to the cops to wrestle physical custody of her two kids away from Charlie Sheen.

Brooke Mueller

Brooke went to the Beverly Hills Police Department a short time ago to ask for help in getting the kids, but she was told Charlie doesn't live in Bev Hills so she was at the wrong police department.

Mike Walters from TMZ was at Charlie's house yesterday and saw the twins there.  We're told the twins are living with Charlie full-time ... sources connected with Charlie say he's worried about her sobriety.

We're told Brooke was supposed to spend two hours with the kids today.

0709_sheen_footer_v2

Lori

Seriously...if Sheen has already said he "would kill for my family"....wouldn't that be a clue that he would do just about ANYTHING to prevent someone from taking his kids...including HARMING THEM?

L.A. Child Protective Services better get their ASS in gear and get involved...I'm no fan of that agency, but in this instance? BETTER THEM THAN SOMETHING AWFUL HAPPEN.

Tammy

While I object to the profession of Charlie's "goddesses," they are not doing anything wrong if they act right (no sex, cursing) and are ileggal chemical clean (no drugs or alcohol) in front of the kids. Besides, doesn't Charlie have a nanny?

eivissa

She is supposed to have her lawyer file an emergency custody order.

And if she can't make it to the right police station, ummmm,

I don't think she is very bright.

Maybe they should have taken a sobriety test right there for
being at the wrong station.

Sammie

His kids are there with his two wh**res? You have got to be kidding me! This guy is nuttier than a fruitcake. Those children should immediately be removed from that house. I feel so sorry for those children having him for a dad. What a pity.

sugarbee

The ONLY reason Charlie has custody is because he has a LOT more money then she does for good lawyers. I know she had issues when she was with Charlie but now that she's out and can see how crazy he is, I would be doing everything I could to get those babies away from all that nasty craziness that calls himself a winner too.

Tina

I never even thought about Charlie Sheen before, now I can't stand him. Please stop talking about him! He is a self obsessed wind bag! Let him do whatever he wants BUT PLEASE STOP TELLING US ABOUT IT!

DANA

By 7 women coming out and admiting there was coke fueled blender and him saying thats not true in the interview was so funny.

aa915

What a hypocrite. He's worried about *her* sobriety but it's OK for *him* to do as much crack as he can lift.

lilpupme

People like this should not be allowed to sire children.

Sad sad

This one needs child protective services called. There were known drugs there. They can make him get drug tested often. I didn't know the kids were there full time. No way.

Momba

Hey Charlie,
I'm no goddess but my 3 grown kids turned out really well, so why don't you send Bob and Max to me. I'll make sure their well loved and cared for, and you will only have to send me half of what you're paying Brooke.

Jackie

I just feel sorry for the kids. These people deserve to be in metal hospital.

Kat

I can't take Brooke seriously. She in the past has had her issues as well. But then for unknown reasons jet off with Charlie and the ladies on this most recent trip. I don't care if she only stayed a day...(what was she thinking). Denise has been the smartest out of this, she keeps her distance and she keeps the girls away from that mess. I think she tried once in NY, and Charlie couldn't even handle that. I do think guardian ship of the boys should go to a family member, at least while all this crap gets figured out.

kat

Please if your under 18 don't watch

Sam

Poor Charlie. Too much money and too much time with too much power. The downward spiral may begin. I hope he can turn this around.