Xtina -- $cary HUGE Payday for Halloween Concert

11/2/2010 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Aguilera had to work this Halloween weekend -- performing a one hour show at a private party for a really rich guy -- but TMZ has learned the singer raked in roughly $1,000,000 for the gig.

1102_christina_singing_EX_TMZ_01
The guy behind the party is mega-loaded investment guru Charles Brandes -- who throws an annual super expensive Halloween bash at his San Diego estate.

We're told Brandes locked in Aguilera to perform this past Saturday night between 7:30 and 8:30 pm -- at a rate of $16,666 per minute ... plus hair, makeup, travel and other related costs.

Sources connected to the event insist Brandes didn't pay Christina a dime over $500,000 -- but several well-connected sources close to Aguilera are standing firm on the million dollar mark.

Either way ... SICK PAY for 60 minutes of "work."

Gogo

I hate that expression - "Sick this, Sick that, SICK PAY" What a stupid expression. Can't wait for it to run its time.

Teresa

Is it just me or has she put on quite few pounds????? and not in a good way

Taylor Dadson

Her legs got fat.

ghostgirl71

Is it just me,or did she get FAT?LOVE HER VOICE. I guess being a new lesbian really puts on the pounds!(And here I thought eating fish made you LOSE weight!) Sorry,I couldn't let that get by.

Peter Pan

Charles Brandes is widely known as a value investor... means he usually doesn't like overpaying for anything... Looks like he violated his own investing philosophy...

Lindsey

If I were rich I would pay that!

Blanca

So she is ready for a new man well I say Jordan needs to start going out on dates and find a new woman that will treat him better. Its so weird she used to always speak highly of him now she is saying me aren't as strong as women when basically all her songs would refer to Jordan as her rock and that person who got her thru the hardtimes. I guess she forgot about that the next man she finds will treat her like dirt. She needs to at least respect he was a good man in her life instead of complaining like she always is. This woman will never be happy with anything or anyone.

Stacee

I wouldn't pay a penny to see her. She has gone downhill in past few years. No presence, no voice, no nothing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4