Demi Lovato

Won't Be Replaced

On Jonas Bros Tour

11/2/2010 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Jonas Brothers' show must go on ... but it will go on without a replacement for their special guest act Demi Lovato.

1102-demi-lovato-live-nation-getty-ex

A source connected with the tour tells TMZ, "There are no plans to replace Demi for the remaining six days on the Jonas Brothers Live in Concert tour."

As TMZ first reported, Demi decided to leave the tour and seek help for "physical and emotional issues" at a treatment facility.

1101_demi_lovato_footer_V2

Christina G.

There's a treatment center for bullying now??

Christina G.

You mean the Jonas brothers aren't alcohol-free, drug-free, sex-free born again Christians?? I thought they wore promise rings!

Miss Mary

She couldn't make it a lousy SIX more days on the tour?!?

NTV/NAT Group, Ltd. (ntvnat.com)

Ew, I can't believe she'd hook up w/ a scuzzy, phony sell out Jonas boy. They're bushy eyebrows, their filthy dirt-like skin. Gross.

He isn't worth going crazy over, honey. They're pathetic creatures and they're not even 10% of what Hanson boys where in 1995!!!!

LoverMe

I'm surprised TMZ has not updated on the real reason she is in rehab.... just about every other gossip website has said she's in there for cutting and an eating disorder... What's goin on TMZ? you're usually the first to post that!!!

tracy

Christina...it is the long-term emotional and physical issues that her past has caused...not the bullying itself!! I was bullied so bad in middle school I still remember it like yesterday and it was 25 yrs ago....if you have never had to deal with it then you just don't get it.

Beth

Poor Girl - she's so talented and pretty. Bottom line, if you're being bullied, look the bully straight in the face and bust them one - it will be over. No bully will stop bothering you until you at least make an effort to stick up for yourself.

Christina G.

@tracy, I was bullied so bad in elementary school and middle school, it still makes me nauseous when I think about it, and I'm 49! The bus driver had to pull over on the side of the road every morning until someone would let me sit down. I ate lunch alone and I played on the playground alone because I was too "weird" to be allowed to play with any of the cliques. I was ridiculed and name-called by large groups of classmates on a daily basis. It changed my personality and outlook on life. It ruined my life in many ways.

LOTS of kids were bullied, but I don't believe that's the issue here, that's all.

Mella C

Demi seems to be a really nice girl, my daughter loves watching her show Sonny With A Chance, she is a great singer and actor. I pray that she gets better ASAP. Joe Jonas is not worth getting depressed over

paul a.

Let me get this straight. She was bullied for having her own tv show, singing career, money and incredible looks. Oh yeah, sounds like a real bullying target there. We would have been all over her in my high school.

Please.

If you believe this story, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale.

Caro

FINALLY , nice to see that goody goody 2 shoes priss fall down her pedastool ... One down , so much much more to go ..

awards

Wasn't she on the tour to provide GFE to the Brothers?

Cristian02

Poor Demi! She is super talented and has an amazing voice singing. Hope she gets through this and enjoys her life.

DunDunDonk*

Why Demi!! You were supposed to be the sane Good one!!

roxy

I SUPPORT JONAS BROTHERS FOREVER! NICK JONAS SING THE SONGS OF CAMP ROCK 2 BUT THE DUET WITH JOE NOT! HAHA

AND I SUPPORT DEMI IN THIS MOMENT!

#StayStrongDemi