Mel Gibson's Deposition and the Phantom Fist

11/3/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's lawyer accused Mel Gibson during his deposition Monday of clenching his fist ... but the judge ruled there was absolutely no proof it happened.

1101_mel_gibson_EX_Getty_02
Here's what we know ... The deposition got so contentious and loud among the lawyers ... people in the office building heard the noise.  Sources say at one point, Oksana's lawyer, Daniel Horowitz, accused Mel of winking at him -- a comment the judge promptly struck from the record.

Horowitz then said on the record ... he believed Mel clenched his left fist.  Again, the judge struck the comment from the record.

What's interesting ... the proof is in the video, which was rolling during the whole depo.  But as far as we know, there's no evidence Mel clenched it.

110210_oksana_video_tmzAnd speaking of video ... we got some of Oksana yesterday ... and she claims she maintained her cool during the depo.

Previous 15 Comments | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80

Janeny

I don't think Mel drinks any more. He is on meds. Meds and drinks are incompatible. I am sure Mel know this.

Janeny

1137 I don't believe she wrote the lyric. May be the music. I don't think she is not very linguistically competent to write lyrics.

Janeny

# 1154 @ V For some time I have wondered if the CURRENT DA considers one or both of the cases HOT POTATOS.

Pontiff Pilate syndrome

Janeny

BABUSHKA!!!! You still there? I have a job for you.

TMZgossip

Yes, once an alcoholic always an alcoholic. It's a disease. And because someone has failed at attempts at sobriety, does not mean they will not eventually be successful,

What's that saying? 3rd times a charm?

There has been no evidence since the 06 incident that I have read/seen that leads me to believe that he is still drinking. Is it possible, yes. This is a problem he will battle for the rest of his life, sadly. I feel sorry for people with addiction problems...

But for now, you have no merit to your claims. Show me some evidence that he is not sober.

Posted at 2:25 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by eek
...

3 DUIs are a charm to you?

no wonder you support the alcoholic

Bubba

"3 DUIs are a charm to you?

no wonder you support the alcoholic

Posted at 9:02 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by TMZgossip"

Look down! How many keyboards do you see? If its more than six you need to go sleep it off 'g'. ;)

Janeny

Things are never what they seem. I read the Cohabitation Agreement. It’s the most ugly and cynical agreement a “loving” man would ever ask his girl -friend to sign, especially on page 13 of 22 about “furnishing sexual services” forming “no part of the consideration of this Agreement.” So, this is how he saw their relationship - nothing but "sexual services." She had a bad counsel because a good one would have advised her NOT to sign this. And even though she had a bad counsel, she wasn’t a brand new off the boat herself, she had been around for quite a while. She should’ve known BETTER. These 22 pages show what he really felt about her. "SMILE AND GIVE ME A BJ. I OWE YOU." She might be a gold digger spreading her legs fro rich men, and manipulator, but no way a better and smarter one than Gibson himself. Now, I have a question. Why would he ever make her sign this? She was not entitled to any of his assets, anyway. Under her then current “girl-friend” status she was not entitled to anything but “furnishing sexual services” to him like a BJ and a child support, was she? What is his POINT having her signed it other than showing her what a cynical, miserable, messed up person he really was and how little he cared for her? I gather he was pretty much messed up himself going through his divorce but why won’t he clear his mess FIRST before dragging himself into a new one? What was his LEGAL point?

Now, she panicked. She recorded him because she got scared - not for the fear of her life but for fear of losing her “Hollywood status” and the way of life she got "accustomed" to through Gibson. This is how the lies had started. I have always had a feeling that these two deserve each other. Let the court and their attorneys deal with it. They have more background information than we do.
I only hope that justice will be served for the sake of the US justice, law and order in the nation.

eek

3 DUIs are a charm to you?

no wonder you support the alcoholic

Posted at 9:02 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by TMZgossip

No, I was referring to the 3rd time in rehab and you knew that.

eek

3 DUIs are a charm to you?

no wonder you support the alcoholic

Posted at 9:02 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by TMZgossip

No, I was referring to the 3rd time in rehab and you knew that.

Posted at 7:24 AM on Nov 5, 2010 by eek

BTW.

You state that 4 DUI's and a homicide would be the "magic combo" for MG to finally get sober.

Also, this will be the 3rd time I ask you to show me evidence that he's still drinking.

Maybe 3rd times a charm here?

Wiley

--------------------------------------------------------------

And yet here she is saying she deserves a big chunk of his money because she serviced him. Looks like Mel knew what she was long before everything fell apart.

Janeny

HEY tzm I KNOW you're sympathetic with Ox, as a Russian who was educated enough to know what she was getting into as a girl friend of a star Mel Gibson. Something is very wrong here. I don't know who you are but you better be on the right side cuz it's the right thing to do. Well, just wanna know the truth. Are you OK with thaT?

Janeny

Hey TZM you are not following up. I want to see my posts published. I tell you the truth: I will really appreciate it.

Janeny

1218 Yes, Wiley, she "furnished" her "sexual services" to him for free according to the agreement. This explains his telephone rant about a BJ. He owes her nothing but a child support. What a beautiful relationship they had, hadn't they? Rear love, indeed.
BUT this is not quite right. On page 9 section 7 though as far as I understand there is a reference to the "living conditions" according to this condition he is responsible for the expenses associated with any of his residences. On page 5 though they determine the definition of the "living expenses" which includes rent, insurance, maintenance, etc basically ALL living expenses. So according to this he shall pay her rent and utilities and her travel and ALL, including CLOTHES, FOOD, medical and dental. So, this is not such a bad deal as far as I read it. So, she "serviced" him for a privilege to have ALL her living expenses covered. I just got pissed off at "sexually servicing" him as a clause of the LEGAL agreement. It's like being his sexual slave which is disgusting. I do understand where he is coming from but the general impression is BAD. Loving couples should not make such agreements.

So, basically right now he is to pay her "living expenses" while she is furnishing him sexual services. But since no sex any more, he is not responsible for her living expenses, right? Not sure. I think he still accountable for her living expenses unless this agreement is not valid any more. As far as the residence goes, the house she is at now is not HIS, so he is NOT responsible to pay her rent right now either. This is why she wanted OUT of this house and IN any of HIS houses. In this case she won't be required to pay rent. Gosh! What a mess.
I still believe that Mel is better than her. Just because he had laid down his intention with no double thought. She knew what she was into while she kept HER thoughts to herself. I think KNOWING is always better that GUESSING. I guess - he-he - he was not up to guessing with her.

Jus Another Viewer

Looks like L. Bloom cleaned up after her mother before she jumped ship. Is this all the corospondence between Alred and Octosana about what steps to take in order to get the MOST money possible..?
Or is this the info Alred FED to Octosana about Violet Kowels' report of the DEATH-THREATS if she didnt take Oksanas' side..?
I hope the D.A. is privy to all this info, tapes, interviews, conflicting statements, pix, ECT.. ECT..ECT.. that we HAVE all seen since this stuff hit the news!
If the Judge, and the D.A. are worth ANYTHING @ all they will make an WXAMPLE of this case, and any 'future' attempts of gold-diggas' like Oksana. I mean OMG.. think about it, she brought a KID into the world.. (TWO OF THEM ACTUALLY!) JUST to live off of them! WTF.. More messed up future rehab-rejects. IF MEL don't get his little girl away from this gypsy woman she will squander the child's trust money. Dalton's kid WONT have SHEOT either if DALTON himself isn't keeping it put UP and away from the clutch's of the Star F'R Octosana.
I mean for real THIS is her LAST shot at this, she's Forty years old, and NOW Hollywierd KNOWS who she is, (societal pariah) She wont get a chance like THIS ever again, that's the only reason she is throwing EVERY single scenario, possibility, falsified evidence, made up witnesses, Phantom FISTS, and luring winks..
THIS story would BE awesome if one of the MAJOR media news shows would do some SERIOUS, Un-Biased, journalistic, investigaing on this whole mess! (the only reason they haven't is Mel has been SET-UP, and it's OBVIOUS he didn't do the things he's been accused of!) Jewish Media DONT'T want to admit the (so called) Anti-Seminic Mel Gibson is the INNOCENT party!
And this story GOES way DEEPER than they had ever imagined...!

Previous 15 Comments | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80