Oprah to Joe Jackson: Take the Hint ...

11/2/2010 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When Oprah Winfrey visited the Jackson family at their compound in Encino, CA -- she made sure there were just enough chairs at the table for the people she was interested in talking to ...

1102_oprah_jackson_AP

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BallaBlocka

Why is Joe dressed like a Mafia Don?

Cartman

Now we know where Michael got his creepy from.

KAi

Now we know where Michael got his creepy from.

Posted at 6:46 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by Cartman

But Catman... how can you say that?
Trying to take the credit.
Michael didn't even know you!!!

KAi

I meant Cartman.
But somehow "CATMAN" seems appropriate!!

Roseilicious

Is this snapshot of an "off air" sweet little fun convo, or is it a snapshot OF the on air interview with PPB?

Anyway.... so NOBODY in the "group" knows that O, then and now, convicts(ed) MJ of child molestation.

Right? M'k.

Babe

Michael's children are adorable.They seem very happy.I wonder what they will say.I 'm not OK with this, Katherine shouldn't aloud Oprah to talk with MJ's children, they have to stay away from all this.I miss you Michael very much.I love you more

DonnaB

OH TMZ did Oprah tell you that herself! Lets not sensationalize something that is already a train wreck!
It's not bad enough that the world took every ounce of dignity & privacy MJ had, but now... his children?? I am so mortified/horrified & just disgusted by this! I just cant understand how this cld happen! WAS it not clear that Michael DID NOT want his children exposed to the media?? I mean really, were the face masks, the home schooling and general camera avoidance not a big enough hint! WHAT THE HELL! Someone needs to scoop those babies up & take them somewhere where they have the opportunity to live a normal life like Michael intended! Im SO SO SO sorry Michael..

nan

those children are being exploited by the the adults in that picture.the jackson and oprah had no business putting those kids on television whether they wanted to be on it or not...
michael jackson would not want those kids anywhere near oprah and the jacksons should know this.
and this move isnt going to make them fit in any better at a new school either..

FlowerPower

@nan
I agree with you.
How TMZ got the picture of them already?
Oprah must have released to tabloids, to do some pre-advertising?
No matter what or how TMZ got the picture, somebody in the picture is exploiting the kids in big time!

Ozzie X

Joe Jackson is the Michael Lohan of the Jackson family.

mj fan forever

It's shameful the way with which Katherine is exploiting and using those poor children while Michael has always protected them!! If Michael had known it, he would have never left his children with his selfish and exploiter mother. Katherine just should be ashamed!!!

awards

Is Oprah a man hater?

Lara

Goprah:

You know what you did.

Ginger

I agree with # 8. The children are being exploited but I have to say they look more like happy, well adjusted children now than they ever did when MJ was alive. I'm sure Katherine is doing a good job but her weakness still seems to be that s*** of a husband, Joe.

Red-in-Phoenix

Wow, the kids look great. As much as this would anger Michael (OPRAH BETRAYED MICHAEL), I bet he is looking down at Prince, Paris & Blanket with extreme pride. He knew eventually they would grow up and be seen by the world. I can't hold on to any anger at Katherine and Joe. They love those kids and so do I.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments