'Big Friggin' Wedding' Duo -- Victims of N-Bomb Attack

11/4/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The interracial couple on VH1's "My Big Friggin' Wedding" was the target of a racist attack on Facebook ... and now they're on the hunt for the person responsible for dropping the n-bomb.

1103_facebook_hater_tmz_ex_2
Less than 24 hours after the episode featuring Danny and Tammie Toureau aired on Monday night -- someone using the name "Susan Wilson" sent Tammie an FB message saying, "Another n***er lover. How disgusting."

Now, the couple's attorney/manager Bryan Konoski tells TMZ they're working with Facebook to track down the culprit ... but they believe the perp was using a bogus name and the "Susan Wilson" account has already been shut down.

Still, Konoski insists if they ever find out the coward's identity, they "will be seeking immediate law enforcement intervention."

Tammie tells TMZ, "Why would anyone care if the love of my life is not the same race as me. He's my prince charming no matter what background he is!"

two cents

Ok, so what is the crime here? You open a social account and you allow people to put in comments, ofcourse you are going to get some insults.

Posted at 2:52 AM on Nov 4, 2010 by Lisa
__________________________________

Exactly. You can't seek out publicity and fame and then complain when someone has a different opinion. One persona's "loving a black man" is another persons "n*gger lover". Maybe it's a Jersey thing? LOL

You don't want to be attacked by strangers? Don't put your mess out there for the world to see. You want to show off? You deserve whatever you get. It's just facebook. Good grief. Grow up.

soyled mydget pantaloons

What with the growing number of neo-Nazi's in Germany, the crap going on in Arizona, the backlash against a Black President, the Pope telling non-whites to integrate when whites made no attempt to integrate in the lands they're occupying and the general attitude toward non-whites that still exists today I guess whites haven't come far from the days of the Klan and Nazi's.

k

Some people are just out to ruin others' happiness. I wish them all the best.

electriczipper

who cares

RAGINGLEO

In the year 2010 the use of a 6 letter word is banned because of sensitivity by a group that was at one time subjugated? Now if you say the word it is against the LAW?? Sooooooo, if we start using another code word for it, that is fine until some other person feels that it is racist? It is a word, nothing more, if the idea behind it is unappetizing their is nothing you can do about it. What are you going to do? The NAZI's tried to wipe an entire people over an IDEA. Get over it. Let's just hope that the word MO-MO is not next. Is this the most important thing in the world at this time? I think not.

Carvey

Law enforcement involvement? LOL!

They're an interracial couple. Sadly they're going to hear the "N" word thrown at them many time no matter if they like it or not and so will their kids. The person who posted the FB comment is simply an idiot. Move on.

I thought that we'd moved beyond racism when we elected a black man as president, but if you dare to disagree with the policies of the president you're labeled a racist. So clearly many people don't want racism to go away as long as they can use it as a weapon.

Carvey

Posted at 3:34 AM on Nov 4, 2010 by soyled mydget pantaloons

---

What you see as backlash against a black president the rest of us non-racists see as backlash against a bad president.

Rita

Did anyone watch this show? I could only stand it for about 10 minutes. They are worried about that word, maybe they should watch the tapes again. It was a group of foul mouthed wanna be's. Was there not more deserving couples for this show. They all came across as self entitled trailer trash.

Dennis Johnson

Is this 1810 or 2010.I don't understand what is wrong with people love and death are color blind so get over it and enjoy your life and let others do the same.

Greg

Law enforcement reaction?
Please

kewlBeans

Maybe if your so thin skinned that a word sends you into a tizzy you shouldn't put your life on some BS reality show that 5 people watch.
Race is the easiest mark for putting someone down,obviously whomever sent the message is an idiot, but a constitutionally protected idiot. There was use of a negative racial slur. No threats, nothing illegal, just ignorant.

Lighten up people. You out yourself out there. Deal with it.

Yepzie

It is insulting for sure, and childish. But why would they be threatening to get law enforcement involved? I don't think it's illegal to have an opinion, which is basically all the msg was. Also on Facebook, if you don't want to get messages from people you aren't friends with, then you need to adjust your privacy settings. Grow up a little, get a tougher skin.

Rob

#23 is a retard and probably a troll. For all of your talk about how bad a president Obama is, you probably couldn't name one single problem today that he actually created. He's trying to clean up a mess and catching ALL of the flack for **** that Bush I, Bush II and Reagan did. Please educate yourself bro.

Back on topic, usually it's jealousy that spurs this kind of racism. It's rare that you see this word tossed at large white women with black men. But that's just my observation.

Rita

When are they filming "My Big Friggin Divorce" I bet that is already being taped with these people. PS I cancled my appointment with De La Mer, I can no longer get my hair done by people who film and support this crap. Yes, I live in Massapequa and am totally embarassed by the respresentation portrayed by Tammi. Maybe thats how they act "South Of Merrick Road" but it's not the norm for the rest of us.

cornflake

It is a word. Sticks and stones. Yes, it's offensive, but so is "***" to gay people, yet that is thrown around all the time and no one calls the cops or tries to have facebook track them down.