'Big Friggin' Wedding' Duo -- Victims of N-Bomb Attack

11/4/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The interracial couple on VH1's "My Big Friggin' Wedding" was the target of a racist attack on Facebook ... and now they're on the hunt for the person responsible for dropping the n-bomb.

1103_facebook_hater_tmz_ex_2
Less than 24 hours after the episode featuring Danny and Tammie Toureau aired on Monday night -- someone using the name "Susan Wilson" sent Tammie an FB message saying, "Another n***er lover. How disgusting."

Now, the couple's attorney/manager Bryan Konoski tells TMZ they're working with Facebook to track down the culprit ... but they believe the perp was using a bogus name and the "Susan Wilson" account has already been shut down.

Still, Konoski insists if they ever find out the coward's identity, they "will be seeking immediate law enforcement intervention."

Tammie tells TMZ, "Why would anyone care if the love of my life is not the same race as me. He's my prince charming no matter what background he is!"

Teacher's Pet

@66 - Rob

Bill Clinton is the primary reason we are in one of the worst recessions in history due to the crash of the housing market. Bill Clinton is quoted saying “Everyone deserves to own a home”, this resulted in him passing legislation that required Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac to lessen the requirements from people to get home loans which in turn resulted in people buying homes they could not afford. Once the market was flooded with homes the bubble burst and the banks got left holding the bag. Bill Clinton may have created an enconmic surplus but look what it has done for us today.

In regards to the healthcare bill, maybe you should pull your head out of your *** and read it and actually understand it. The government can't get the simple things in life correct so what makes you think that they should be in charge of our healthcare system. I have health insurance and when I go to the doctor I receive treatment just fine! Maybe if the lower class would get off the couch and do something with their lives, we, the working middle class, would not have to support them! With private run health care you get competition which in turn benefits the consumer with lower prices and a better product. This is simple economics 101.

This is not a political forum. Next time, stick to the topic instead of pulling politics into the discussion.

Theon

So people still hate black people ?

Alpine

The cops have better things to do than hunt down someone for calling you a name. Get over it. Also, don't be a fame whore (oh look I called you a name, have me arrested) then expect there not to be a backlash. Lock your page to private except you won't because then you couldn't whore for more fame.

rita

if ur white black or whatever background ur from you shouldnt say the n word,and other word thats mean about someones ethnic background its just plain wrong and as for rappers saying the n word they shouldnt say it either but they dont care until someone from another race says it to them then thats when they stop. real easy nobody shouldnt be called n word cracker or spic and other hateful words. thats my opinon

Skippy La Rue

purple crayon lover!

Jeff

She looks black to me

ryan

susan is a hero

JarJarBinks

Another n****r lover. How disgusting.

JarJarBinks

Bryan Konoski sucks n****r ****. That's why he's become so emotionally discomfited.

JoeFrancis

Ever think it might be a black female? I mean they are losing their men to white (and others) women more and more everyday. I see so many single black women here in NYC and some with kids. White women are waiting to see if the relationship is real (like this one) before starting a family. Just ask Jill Scott how she feels...

griffin

While I personally don't like the idea of someone attacking someone else for their own likes or dislikes, this is America, and since when is Freedom of Speech and one's opinion a criminal act? As long as one does not make physical threats, one is free to state one's opinion, whether or not it goes against the grain, and even if it is downright mean. There is no civil nor criminal liability here, just someone who probably likes trolling the internet to piss people off. At worst, someone with outdated ideas of what they think the dating pool should be. And they can feel free to keep their own dating pool as limited as they like, and make their own opinions. Conversely, we are also free to have our own opinions about the poster of those comments, and state them. Everyone is entitled to speak their mind, whether or not that includes the "n" word. Because I don't see a lot of work going into improving the lot of those who commit black on black crimes, I think that's a more important issue than who calls who a n$$$$ or a H&&&&&& or a S*** or whatever. Stop making kids if you can't afford them, stop killing each other, and stop behaving as if you are better than the person next to you. That goes for everyone.

Alex

It's called freedom of speech. If he or she wants to point out this disgusting act, so be it.

Emma

This sort of anonymous hateful messaging demonstrates the "bad" that the internet brings. It provides people with an opportunity to anonymously hate and harass people they do not know. This anonymity allows haters who would be too cowardly to spew their vitriol in person the prime opportunity to hate to their hearts content.

I myself have gotten messages along that line through Myspace when I was in an interracial relationship, and it definitely shocked and upset me. It's such a shame that people still have such backwards opinions on our world. Skin color has no significance in a person's value or in the ability of people to be in love. I consider myself a very tolerant person, but if there is one thing I choose to be intolerant of, it is race-based hate. People need to learn to accept one another; choosing not to is indicative of serious weakness and just disgusting.

winston

"Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries."

"The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."

"Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites."

"What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"

"How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

"And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."

"They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white."

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."

Robbie Smith

At first, I thought this was another show about winy brides and their less than attentive husbands. However, ten minutes into the show, I was laughing my ass off. The depicted stereotypical Jersey couple may not be represented at its finest, but it did allowed me to step out of my dull relationship and into a world that is full of hair gel, meatballs, tanning, F**k yous and I love yous.