MJ Fans: Oprah's Molestation Show Is No 'Coincidence'

11/3/2010 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An official MJ fan group ain't buying Oprah's "purely coincidental" excuse -- telling us, they are "angry and disappointed" that she's airing her interview with MJ's kids days after a special on child molestation.

1103_michael_jackson_oprah_winfrey_tmz_ex

A rep for the Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California tells TMZ, “We are both angry and disappointed in Oprah’s constant need to reference child molestation shows prior to airing Michael Jackson related episodes.  Her tone seems to speak volumes.”

Oprah called the whole thing "purely coincidental" ... but MJ fans aren't convinced. The rep adds, “How can something so obvious be a coincidence?"

As we previously reported, Oprah's big interview with Michael Jackson's children is scheduled to air next Monday -- three days after Friday's big show ... entitled "200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward."

n2cr8zysht

Oprah’s a BIG Hater,R.I.P. Michael

liennguyen

I've always said that Oprah is a hyprocrite, and people are now just falling for her because she has power...MONEY. She is very coniving and very stricky to get her way that she wants to be that she is GOD...I'm telling you guys,,,she is very jealous of Michael from the beginning. I think the Jacksons (some of them) think that She is intelligent and they trust her but talking about manipulating...she is the one!

MariJoy

Ironic, isn't it, that the Great and Might O exploits people who have themselves been exploited in the worst way?

Hardy

Gee I'll bet that a whole lot of people will suddenly start thinking that Michael was a child molester just because of the timing of this show.

-------------------------------------------------

People already know he WAS a molester, even jurors that acquited him think he was one. There was reasonable doubt in the last trial, though. However, that does NOT mean he was innocent. being acquited and innocent is definately not the same. Molestation cases are notoriously hard to prove

lisa

Oprah did the same exact thing when michael was going through his trial. Randy Jackson was just complaining about it two weeks ago on twitter. She knows exactly what she is doing. She was never a friend to michael. I could tell when she was interviewing Lisa Marie, she kept trying to bring out the tabloid crap when Lisa just wanted to talk about michael, her husband. I cannot stand Oprah!

stan

Michael Jackson was crazy. It wasn't proven that he was guilty however Oprah had to do her special on Child molesters becuase I am sure that she could not bring up the trial on the interview she did with the JACKSON FAMILY. Michael Jacskon paid out over 30,000,000 dollars in claims that maid him guilty in certain circles

tgrfan42069

I think a couple of people who commented are very ignorant to the facts and they need to make sure they know what the hell their talking about before commenting.Tired of all the BS that comes from talking about MJ. Fact# 1 The people who accused him of these awful things were s***!. They wanted money and that is all it amounted to. Fact# 2 The family didn't claim he was molested until after the Bashir interview was aired! There are facts everywhere,do u have a brain to find them?
-----------------
fact oj had tons of evidence against him yet he was found not guilty..fact being found not guilty doesnt make you innocent..fact if a kid breaks a lamp and tells his mom he didnt and she believes him does that mean that he didnt break the lamp?..fact all michael jackson fans are nut jobs.

Janar

Oprah's doing this on purpose. She can't get past her own molestation as a child without assuming that Michael may have been guilty...which he never was.

She wants attention and higher ratings so people won't give up on her when her show ends. And there's no bigger name than Michael Jackson or his family to help her do it...talk about taking advantage of people for one's own recognition or gain.

Buying her audience cars, flying everyone around...what a sleazy way to keep an audience and ratings, something Michael never had to do.

Michael was the true humanitarian..he didn't do things for people in order to seek attention as Oprah does. He's in the Guinness Book of World Records for his humanitarianism for crying out loud...things that Oprah has never come close to achieving..

I'll be happy when her show ends..

Have another piece of chocolate cake Oprah..

Posted at 5:32 PM on Nov 3, 2010 by Cecilia

Every last thing said here is true to the "T" and exactly right. I could'nt have said it better myself. These are all the things that were going through my mind as I was reading the comments.

hmmm

#28 I'm a crazy person...
if I had children no way in hell would I let any strange man hang out with my kid. nope. Not even michael jackson. This is not about whether or not I believe the accusation. Oprah is acting all sweet to the face like she believes he was innocent but then turns around and pulls this stunt. Harpo is in the wrong and it's pretty damn obvious she's just using the whole entire situation for more ratings.

Rudy

What a sad situation. Katherine Jackson seems to be incapable of passing up a hefty check, regardless of how much she already has and who will be hurt. Pure ghetto. It makes me wonder if those kids would be better off elsewhere.

lolly

Let us all forgive and forget, like what MJ used to say L.O.V.E. I was never a big fan of MJ in the past but I read a lot after his death and that was the time when I have learned that the greatest man on earth have lived, always with forgiving heart,soft spoken and helped thousand of children and some even went against him. I will eternally loved and treasure him. May his children be blessed and find peace in their lives.

tgrfan42069

#28 I'm a crazy person...
---------------
you do realize the molestation show she is having..isnt called MJ THE MOLESTER right???? its about other people who have been molested.you mj fans need to get over yourselves.

Laural Torok

I am so tired of Oprah, for so many reasons. I am very disappointed in Michael's mother for letting Oprah pry into the lives of his children. I thought she was the one who was going carry out Michaels wishes. I will never watch, listen or talk about Oprah again, she is a fraud. Michael was such a wonderful, compassionate human being who tolerated unspeakable abuse. I will always respect and love Michael.

CC

The amount of ignorant people on this site is deplorable and quite pathetic. Seriously, Its frustrating when you see people state "he paid of the parents."

WRONG!!!

These so called "experts" seem to think they know the trial back to front, but when stating that he paid the parents of, are immediately talking crap!.

On the court do***ents, It states The insurance company paid the settlement DISREGARDING the protests by Michael and his lawyers. They were free to settle, whether Mj wanted them to or not. It was cheaper for them to settle than continue the trial, which would have cost more than what the accuser was asking.

Why dont you pathetic ignorant people get a life, and while your at it get a brain! MJ was and always is innocent, I have a life, I think the real question is do you? The very definition of ignorance and arrogance!