MJ Fans: Oprah's Molestation Show Is No 'Coincidence'

11/3/2010 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An official MJ fan group ain't buying Oprah's "purely coincidental" excuse -- telling us, they are "angry and disappointed" that she's airing her interview with MJ's kids days after a special on child molestation.

1103_michael_jackson_oprah_winfrey_tmz_ex

A rep for the Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California tells TMZ, “We are both angry and disappointed in Oprah’s constant need to reference child molestation shows prior to airing Michael Jackson related episodes.  Her tone seems to speak volumes.”

Oprah called the whole thing "purely coincidental" ... but MJ fans aren't convinced. The rep adds, “How can something so obvious be a coincidence?"

As we previously reported, Oprah's big interview with Michael Jackson's children is scheduled to air next Monday -- three days after Friday's big show ... entitled "200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward."

Janar

I think a couple of people who commented are very ignorant to the facts and they need to make sure they know what the hell their talking about before commenting.Tired of all the BS that comes from talking about MJ. Fact# 1 The people who accused him of these awful things were s***!. They wanted money and that is all it amounted to. Fact# 2 The family didn't claim he was molested until after the Bashir interview was aired! There are facts everywhere,do u have a brain to find them?
-----------------
fact oj had tons of evidence against him yet he was found not guilty..fact being found not guilty doesnt make you innocent..fact if a kid breaks a lamp and tells his mom he didnt and she believes him does that mean that he didnt break the lamp?..fact all michael jackson fans are nut jobs.

Posted at 6:15 PM on Nov 3, 2010 by tgrfan42069

_______________________________

Fact. Your facts are a bunch of "if(s)"

Rose

Media whore.

Rudy

Oh, please. Oprah is in the business of making money - lots of money - and this show will draw HUGE ratings. She doesn't give a *hit about Michael Jackson or anyone else for that matter. It's not personal - it's show business. Get over it.

hmmm

by tgrfan42069

__
dude, what ? I didn't take the time to research this ****. Okay? I'm not even a real fan. I enjoyed a few of his songs and I did enjoy watching him dance but I'm not some mega stan for Michael Jackson. I just think if his mom and children were nice enough to give an interview to her big old bubble but then she should at least have a little tiny amount of respect for them . even if she thinks MJ is a sicko.

kagey

Good for Oprah! Just because MJ the pedo could sing and dance, you all blindly stick up for him, but forgte that it was 2 different kids who he was accused of molesting. You are all a joke. This is exactly what is wrong with the world. Blind love for celebrities. If he molested yout children, I honestly believe a lot, if not most of you whack jobs, would yell at your kids for lying. Idiots!

The whole Jackson family is a gong show. They would sell their souls to Satan if it got them on tv, so who gives a crap if you people think they are being disrespected, they don't even respect each other!

There, I feel better! Thanks you stupid morons!

Quinn Stone

I wonder if MJ's fan club would be more comfortable with the term,"Drug addict" instead? That term is a factual way of characterizing the former 'King of Pop.' Jackson used drugs on a regular basis,kept them in his house with his children present. It was the leading cause of his early demise.Dead drug addict would be a better way to characterize Michael Jackson.

mary

I don't know why anyone would want to be on her show. She is awful. Way, way, too full of herself.....and I mean that literally.

Flip Gunderson

'A rep for the Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California'? Are you ****ing kidding me? Grab some of that spare time and 'waste' it doing USEFUL things like maybe helping old age folks cross the street or driving yourself off a cliff....and what's the fuss about anyway? Her show is crap and he's dead. Let it go.

LarryP

As always fans forget the harsh reality that MJ was a freakshow, and even if not convicted of pedophilia and other charges, it was easy to see in the court transcripts that little he did was remotely close to normal.

Now that he's dead we should stick him up as some blasted saint. Hey MJ fans: his musical work was amazing, but the person was a high-profile oddball train wreck. And guess what: it crashed.

I for one am tired of taking drugged up weirdos as icons. I wonder how many fans would feel totally at ease letting their kids to Neverland.

MJ215062009

HATING GOT TO BE A FULL TIME JOB!!! In light of this how does one have time to enjoy live and be endlessly greatful for having the opportunity to get up in the morning and experience another day. But what if that day is just being spend HATING, would it then make any difference at all if one does not wake up to experience the joy another day may bring???? What makes people HATE people they don't even know?? Do the just generally HATE including themselves. Do they get up each morning and contemplate who they can HATE TODAY??? What pityful existance this must be to choose HATE OVER LOVE! Would live not be more valuable if you would clear your mind and soul and enjoy those days that you have been granted to spend here on EARTH?? Would your sunshine be gone if you did not have anybody to HATE?? Do people that love to hate even know what SUNSHINE IS as their eyes, minds and souls are so consumed with their fulltime HATE JOB?? Is HATE being HIP IN TODAYS SOCIETY WHILE TO LOVE IS SUCH A OUTDATED UNCOOL THING?? So for the once that don't know anything else but to HATE ASK YOURSELF FIRST WHY DO I HATE?? Am I just following a trend, is it worth to ask somebody to teach me how to LOVE? What if I like to LOVE, will I become an OUTCAST. What if I learn to make my own decisions instead of following a PUNCH LINE?? Well all I can say is that the choice is yours, live with gloom and doom and in eternal darkness, or brighten up your live with happyness and laughter and eternal sunshine. The choice is yours

sue

POST 80- larry p--its obvious alot of people felt comfortable letting there kids go to neverland it was always packed out!!!! sue from tampa

Janar

I agree, and some of the outpourings from fans on here is embarassing.

I am a fan and don't believe the accusations, however, these over zealous so called fans just make me cringe. He would too, he would be the first to admit he was no saint.

Posted at 5:57 PM on Nov 3, 2010 by K

-----------------------

Why would it make you cringe? This is what he needed all along, for his over zealous fans to speak out and maybe he would'nt have been so railroaded. We all know he was human like the rest of us and not perfect or a saint, but he was not these malicious other things either. And he would be happy to know how his over zealous fans felt about him. Thank you very much!

delvecchio

I officially HATE Oprah now!