'Real World' Castmate: I'd 'Never' Vote for Sean Duffy

11/5/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Real World: Boston" alum and newly-minted Congressman Sean Duffy couldn't please everyone this election season ... in fact, TMZ has learned, he couldn't even convert his old MTV castmates.

1104_duffy_montana_ex_2

Montana McGlynn -- who you might remember from the 1997 season of the hit MTV reality show -- tells TMZ, she's proud of the Duff-man's achievements ... but states, "I could never bring myself to vote for a conservative Republican.”

TMZ spoke to two other former RW:Bostonians -- Syrus Yarbrough and Jason Cornwell -- and they both agree ... telling us, Sean's a great dude ... but they just can't agree with his right-wing politics.

We reached out to the rest of Duff's former "Real World" housemates -- but they didn't get back to us.

True story.

“While I don't share Sean's political views, I am extremely proud of his achievements - both professional and personal. While I wish him and his family only the best, I could never bring myself to vote for a conservative republican.”

cojack

they both suck...**** em both!!!!!

JLS

NEVER! I am tired of cleaning up after all these right wing administrations. We damn near can't do it this time! Bush and Cheney dug a hole we can't get out of!

Melissa

So insteads she'll vote for socialism and the democrats that believe in entitlements!

jojax

the youth of today are brain washed to vote democrat they cant think on their own and are followers.

Kelly

WOW...You guys really asked castmates from 14 years ago?!

You really should be more productive with your time.

shelly

someone believed in him...actually a lot of someones

Diane

Why does what any Real World "alum" thinks matter to us who are working, voting and thinking? PLEASE if you can't find something good just leave it blank. I mean surely SURI bought new shoes this week!

lennylenny

Lenny to lenny do you want to pet those puppys? I don`t know do you want to pet those puppys? I don`t know lenny.We got no puppys to pet lenny don`t say nothin to nobody bout nothing.Are you that big dumb guy? I`ant spous to say nothing to nobody about nothing.Lenny? we An`t spous to say nothin to nobody bout nothin..."I KNOW"!.Can I stay at the four seasons? I`ll do a cannonball yes cris you can stay at the four seasons and YES there WILL be a coneheadsII.

Jon

I'd be flattered if a flake like Montana refused to endorse ME.
Means He's doing something right.

TT

Way to go! We need more conservatives and less train wreck liberals in Washington!

Ozzie X

TMZ is digging for news stories again.

Selebraties Suck

And he wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole.

Eeeeek. She's awful

Selebraties Suck

I guess TMZ ran out of Oksana/Mel stories for the day and have to resort to Montanna's opinion on ****ing anything. What exactly has she been doing?

Is this the lumberjack dude who married Rachel (when Real World was still worth watching)?

Congrats, Sean. Go kick some ASS!

muttly

Now to turn to the paint-drying channel for something more exciting. I'm thinking BM.com may just be a hit after this info.

jds

Montana was the one who gave a little kid booze while chaperoning them. Was a classic RW moment. But hey, with judgment and decision making like her's I guess she is one to comment on "right wing" policies.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments