« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Roddy Piper's Son -- MMA Badass ... With a Soft Side

11/3/2010 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wrestling legend Rowdy Roddy Piper's son just turned pro in MMA after an undefeated amateur run -- but that didn't stop the kid from sharing an affectionate embrace with his famous dad last night.

1103_piper_launch_TMZ_EX2
It's adorable ... Roddy and his son Colt Toombs bonded outside the L.A. Improv last night -- RRP is a comedian now, if you haven't heard -- and the former wrestler really rubbed in the schmaltz, telling us, Colt is "beautiful."

Love prevails ... but probably not in the Octagon.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

OooooNooo!

Oh, kay. . . so what has this got to do with Charlie Sheen?

Ryguyy

his son is cute

MMAMOM

I have met Colt several times and he is a gentleman and a great role model for the kids. Super nice kid.

Violette-Blue

OMG!!! I remember Colt when he was a little kid in the WWE. He grew up nicely. Yum!!

Melanie

What a great father & son moment. Nice looking kid!

SHOOTER12

Rockin' Roddy Piper...A scholar and a gentleman and one of the true good guys.

Vince Robles

I'll be looking forward to seeing Colt's fights if they show him on TV. I'm sure he'll become a "Rowdy" Legend in no time and his opponents will "Pay the Piper!"

djdeej94

REAL MEN TAKE NOTE!!! Tough guys like this who show affection and sweetness... make girls/women/ladies hearts melt. Proof you can be a MAN and loving... LEARN THIS GUYS! LEARN THIS!

Muppet

Nice to see a loving father son moment. What a great dad.

VickiC

Geez, Piper has a kid old enough to be in MMA? Now I REALLY feel old.

prince

Took my son (years ago) to meet RRP at get a book signed. He was the nicest person in the world, joking and talking to everyone. I saw him leave a greeting message for a guy on his cell phone, he told my son to put him in a head lock and let us take a ton of pictures. I wish he and his son all the luck.