Jordana Brewster -- 2 Piece 2 Furious

11/4/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Not to be outdone by her "Fast Five" cast, Jordana Brewster cooled her smokin' hot bikini body at the beach in Rio on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
The 30-year-old babe really knows how to show off her Brazilian.

E

HOT??? You guys need to get out more often. Nice ass but the rest can be seen in any boys high school locker room. Nothing special.

Anon E Mouse

Holy crap her mom was smoking hot.

Jordana is married?

Fcuk fcuk fcuk.... that sucks.

Theon

I like this chick her character needs a bigger role in the fast and furious movies though.

Matt

Much hotter than Fergie.

jim

She is also a graduate of Yale. I completely missed the rest of "Fast and Furious" staring at this woman.

Yvonne

She's to skinny, give her something to eat!!

Eve

I fell sorry for TMZ female staff members who have to look at asses & tits and decide who's are good, better, best while your goofy bosses & co-workers make idiotic remarks about women who wouldn't give them the time of day. I would like to see your naked butts, your 6 packs, etc. In real workplaces this sort of rubbish is outlawed as sexual harrassment, and it is illegal. Women of TMZ...stand up & speak sense!!!! Have you noticed that your message boards are full of hate against women? Perex Hilton has taken a stand against bullying, and I suggest TMZ should too. You can be better than this

Skippy La Rue

OH boy...time to rub one out!

Eve

I feel sorry for the girls/women who have to work at TMZ. Spening the day having immature guys slobberring over some womes' ass or whatever. Women that will never give him the tim of day. But it serves to dehumanize women down to their body parts, and all real women are meant to feel inferior (and freakin' uncomfortable).
Most women are protected in their work places against this sort of sexual harrassment. I feel sorry for women who have to put up with it instead of losing their jobs. Women of TMZ... find your voice & find a way to put an end to this!!!

Khate sucks

It's crazy how TMZ posts SKINNY women in bikinis and think they look hot. Where are the curves? Where is her butt? She's a stick and certainly NOT HOT!

kk22

guess shes ok aside from having no boobs or ass... or any curves to speak of. Eh, pretty face at least??

whateverpeeps

Too boyish for me. No waist, no hips, no butt. Perfect for those guys who aren't quite ready to admit they're gay, though;-)

Posted at 4:21 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by E
----------------

You mean like you? You're either a woman, gay, or a fat kid who no matter what you do could never pull a girl like that.

I see a waist, hips and butt. You don't have to have Kardashian's lumpy thing for it to be an ass.

whateverpeeps

She's to skinny, give her something to eat!!

Posted at 8:50 AM on Nov 5, 2010 by Yvonne

Why? So she can be fat like you so you feel less fat?

whateverpeeps

60% of Americans are fat. So I'm assuming 60% of people on here are fat. Basically everyone who says she's too skinny, has no curves, is fat. The fat guys who need to convince themselves they like thick chicks because a girl like Jordana would never go out with them. And the fat chicks who want everyone to be fat like them so they feel better.

E

These two comments were posted by two different people. I know because the first comment is mine and the second one isn't:

ME (who has been posting here for a while and was admittedly being snarky with this one -- and I will add here that I think Jordana Brewster is good looking and has a gorgeous face, just too boyish for me):

Posted at 4:21 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by E

Some E-come-lately (granted, it's a common letter, but I want people to know there are more than one of them around here, since the other E either doesn't read comments or is trying to ride on my fabulous coattails):

Posted at 8:02 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by E