Crackin' Up

11/6/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's "Nutcracker Lady" Arlene Wagner!

1105_conan_reveal

Sources connected to the production tell us Wagner -- who opened the Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum in Washington back in 1995 with her husband -- was picked to be the first guest on "Conan" ... and will be flying to L.A. on Saturday.

Wagner was one of twelve people named in Conan's first guest online poll -- which included big names like Jack Nicholson, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, and Pope Benedict XIV.

His first show is gonna be nuts.

Rachel

only ppl that believe in this non sense website is lame...conan has more fans than all of those comedians put together.

E

He's as funny as a trainwreck! Never watched him before and won't watch any of those latenight clowns. They all suck!

Joyce N

This is the best Conan can do? Everyone else must have said no. I wish Conan luck but have my doubts his throngs of fans will tune into this new show any more than they did his last one.

Joyce N

Hate to say this but Conan's ratings were lower than Jay's from day one. That's why NBC (not Leno) got rid of him. His fans profess to love him but don't seem to watch his show. Help the guy out and watch him on this one.

Mary

Who cares. Conan is just not funny. He seems to be a nice enough guy, but he's not funny. His ratings were very low on NBC and I see no reason why his ratings will be different at another network.

JimStn

Really?????
it sucks
We want Gaga!!!!!

Kardashi-Don't

Conan is amazing.

Tammera

WOW, Not; I'm from WA State. Wouldn't watch his show no matter who it was anyway. To me, he is just not funny.

Bourgeois

you're all hatin' on the wrong funnyman!
You're all just ignorant. You's ignorant.
hipachichouchagotsweeio, whoohoohoo!
Bring back Arsinio!
Whooph, woof, bark and such.

tarantula

When I saw the photo, I thought it was Letterman's mother

Fred

LOL, Lame! He had all this time to line up a great first guest, and he allowed himself to have ... who the hell is she again?? I was thinking of tuning in to see his new show, but if he's gonna just go "thru the motions" (again) then I'm not even tuning in...

BlessedMeWIthHisFire

dude all the late night guys aren't that funny. None of them push the "bar" and Jokes are always lame.

Tasha

All you haters need to stop. Conan is the best! Jay sucks ass and Letterman's ok. Conan will once rule late night!

Robert

Lol you people are too slow to see why he's bringing on Arlene Wagner first. It's called originality and confidence. Conan knows he doesn't need any big name celeb to boost his first episode. Just like Dave Chappelle said, "I'm funnier than a dress".

laura

k this is fake. the website says it will be seth rogan and lea michelle not this nutcracker crazy

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments