Orlando Bloom vs. Mark Ruffalo

Who'd You Rather?

11/6/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Pirates" hunk Orlando Bloom, 33, and the new "Hulk" Mark Ruffalo, 42, hugged it out at the same event in Beverly Hills this week.

1105_who_you_rather
Question is ...

Trisha

You might as well have just made Orlando the only option. Mark just can't compete with him, AT ALL.

Ione

Orlando Bloom is gay, attractive, but gay and he should fess up to it rather than go on w/a bogus marriage/baby to a model. I have seen him w/men, it's a no brainer.

Mark Ruffalo is a real man- I'll take him, thank you.

123

Mark is very handsome...and a good actor.

jaclyn

definitely Mark, he's so hot in that movie he plays with Reese Witherspoon and XX/XY, yummy lol

whateverpeeps

Orlando is very much straight, married to a world-famous VS model whom he impregnanted.

Sorry that all you chubby, ugly guys can't compete. I guess you'll have to settle for the chubby girls and then starts screaming about how you hate thin women when you know it's not true.

And sorry all you chubby ugly girls could never get a guy like him. That doesn't make him gay, that makes him straight that he wouldn't settle for you like the guys that do.

cryan

None.

whatever

Orlando is hotter as a blonde and Mark looks like Vincent D'Onofrio in this pic.

BB in CA

Can't you come up with something better. WHY would u want us to choose who we'd rather. That sucks. They are both handsome and very good actors.

BTW, what is up with your host? Yesterday, Nov 5, 2010, I thought he was having a melt down. I usually can laugh at the quirky things he says but I was beginning to think he was drugged.

txlady47

Personally I think they both look gay and are no way considered "hunks"...it seems now a days all the young males that are suppose to be so hot and stars are all rather gay looking...they all look like a bunch of sissies....far from the male actors of the past that actually looked like hunks.

Bri

Mark Ruffalo simmers and smolders, I'll bet he's a delicious lover. Totally does it for me.

TM

Mark Ruffalo is sooooooooo good looking!! Although, Orlando is looking pretty good in this picture... Of course, I still picked Mark. Mark, hit me up when you come to the other side. Sexy!!!!! xoxo

debschira

uh, DEE DEE WHAT DOES THAT MATTER? U RACIST BEATCH. AND WHEN THEY SAY "WHO'D U RATHER?" THEY DONT MEAN SEX, THEY MEAN HAVE CONVERSATION WITH, DUMMY. I WOULD SAY SOMETHING ELSE ABOUT WHAT YOUR NAME TELLS ME, BUT """"""THAT""""""" WOULD BE RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A NICE MISINFORMED LIFE, GO BACK TO SCHOOL, AND PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME. I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING SO HARD ON YOU, BUT U NEED TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MEANING OF PHRASES. BEFORE I GO LETS DO AN EXAMPLE, "IF A WOMAN, SAY A BLACK WOMAN, WAS WAITING AT A BUS STOP AT SAY 8:30N P.M., WOULD U ASSUME SHE WAS A PROSTITUTE? THINK ABOUT IT OKAY? SORRY AGAIN FOR MY HARSHNESS.

Mikki

Orlando is so beautiful, it makes my heart hurt. I'm so glad he's found happiness with Miranda. I think they're going to be great parents!

Forrest

Mamma said stupid is as stupid does!

heights91

Mark is so hot in so many movies. this isn't his best picture..but Orlando Bloom? Skinny, pale, alcoholic, wimpy. eeewwww

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments