Lil Wayne --

Did You Miss Me?

11/7/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He is Weezy, but he ain't asthmatic -- Lil Wayne threw the crowd into a frenzy last night when he made a surprise appearance during Drake's concert in Las Vegas.

Weezy
Wayne came out to his track with Drake called "Miss Me" -- and based on the sheer pandemonium from the crowd ... we'd say the answer is clearly "yes."

JB

Kids love Lil Wayne it's a fact like it or not

NYC

@Steinberg...LMAOOOO!!! Sooo true. People will like anything that the labels put enough money behind to brainwash the masses...sigh...

NYC

And I remember when guys started wearing their pants under their @sses. I was in the 6th grade. I'm 33 years old now. I think its time to stop. It wasn't cool then. And somehow it still isn't cool...

Charles

Welsome Back! Now please pull up your pants!

dan the man

Weezy F Baby

AreUCrazy

Pull your pants up... I don't need to see your skid marks!

Snerkles

Hell, no! Well, maybe like I'd miss being buried in a pile of poop.

rene

WoW, Weezy We looks Buff and rested. Yes we did miss you. Please don't get back on board with drugs and alcohol. Stay strong your kids need you and some day (Lord willing) your grand kids will need you too.

pops

He is on STRICT probation. Can't wait until this fool goes back to jail like that loser TI

Sama

YOU'RE ALL HATERS AND ****ING UGLY. LIL' WAYNE SURE HAS NO TALENT RIGHT? BUT HE'S RICH AND YOU'RE NOT. YOU ARE AT HOME ON TMZ READING ABOUT HIS LIFE WHILE HE IS OUT MAKING MONEY AND HAS NO CLUE YOU EVEN EXIST. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUMMIES!

RealityBites

Pull your pants up you look like a freaking idiot! Dumb ass kids that think it looks good, just looks like they took a damn dump in their pants

Melissa

Lori,
My understanding of the whole 'saggy' pants thing is that it all started in prison. Not 100% sure on the meaning, even though what I have heard is something I don't want to put on here. It looks ridiculous and why even bother wearing them.

BIG VIC

shi t i need to go to jail maybe ill get a better job

Ev

Here's more footage of the performance ...

Len

The most over-hyped rapper in the history of rap music...wait, with Drake make it 2 of the most over-hyped rappers in the history of rap music.

The fact that so many people think Lil Wayne is so great speaks to the sad state of rap music over the last 10-15 years.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments