Michael Jackson's 'Breaking News' -- The Real Deal

11/7/2010 8:07 PM PST BY Harvey Levin

Hey, it's Harvey. We usually don't write first person on TMZ, but I gotta tell you what I just heard.

Michael Jackson Breaking News song:

Someone has played me the song "Breaking News." I'm not a music expert, but I am a Michael Jackson music fan ... and it's definitely Michael Jackson. The song -- which is awesome -- is a pretty harsh look through Michael's eyes at the media. In essence, he is saying ... You've treated me shabbily and you've hoped for my demise, but I'm back!

One of the lyrics:
 "They want to see that I fall,
cause I'm Michael Jackson.
You write the words to destroy
like it's a weapon."

In another part of the song, Jackson sings:
"Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson.
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson.
Just when you thought he was done,
he comes to give it again."

The song is vintage Jackson. The initial beat will remind you of "Billie Jean" and there are all sorts of MJ trademarks throughout.

When you hear it, you will not be able to suppress the image of Jackson dancing to the song.

The song was recorded at the home of music producer Eddie Cascio, when Michael Jackson was living there for four months in 2007.

As good as the song is ... it's not the first single that will be released. We're told we might be able to post a copy of  "Breaking News" on TMZ as soon as late tonight.

l

OMG im so excited.
I know Michael hated $ONY So im not going to buy the CD buuut I will enjoy the songs and listen to them on my own time.
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL SO MUCH AND I WISH YOU WERE HERE!

Matys

@tgrfan42069:

And a song about you would be called: Hi, I'm a dumb-ass

mj is the sexiest man ever

@dee dee russell you are stupid elvis and tupac died ages ago
but..MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE

YOU DONT SEE THAT YET
ARE YOU BLIND ?
beLIEve
WELCOME BACK TO THE KING OF MUSIC MJ

Sam

im so effing happy i get to hear his angelic voice again! OMG I LOVE MICHAEL SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU.

really?

After his "death", TMZ has loved MJ..they stopped calling him "Jacko" and no matter what the family says against TMZ, looks like they gave Harvey access to the "Breaking News" song.
WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU EVERYONE!! OUT OF ALL THE MEDIA OUTLETS, THE ESTATE ALLOWED TMZ TO HEAR THE SONG!!

If this isn't good for the hoax I don't know what is...I mean Harvey personally commenting on what may be one of the biggest songs of MJ's career; the start of one of the greatest albums of all time.

mj is the sexiest man ever

THANKS HARVEY SO MUCH
TMZ are the best
michael jackson is the best king ever
he will rock the whole world
i cant wait to listen to the song
i cant also for the comeback that will shock the world
welcome back michael baby

em

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

* CHANTS *
MICHAEL!
MICHAEL!
MICHAEL!
MICHEAL!
MICHAEL!

Chelsea

I cant wait any longer hurry up tmz!!!!!

mj is the sexiest man ever

mj did not hate sony..he hated tommy mottola
support mj and buy his alnbum if you are really a fan
mj owns a part of sonny how come he hates it/????

george clooney

I wonder if he is on a child watch list in Hell? Well of course he is silly! I am not a hater, I just think the guy was perverted and got away with it....the poor children!

6one9

I sooooooooooo know how MJ felt about people ``wanting him to fall/ fail!
I deal with this **** in my life as well! Too bad I don't have the $$$ he had `` b/c then `` I would tell most ppl in my life to FO and die```````` truly!! Unlike MJ``` I'm not addicted to drugs or alcohol `` So I'll be around for many years and still ``` have haters!!

Praised1

GIVE IT, since they haven't learned yet. ♥

MiMi

Haterz to the left

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

MJFanForever

I can't wait to hear the full track! It's sounds as if MJ's Back! L.O.V.E. U Michael!!!!!!!

Kat

OH MY GOD!!! He is dead get over it and move on people...I swear he has gotten more media coverage dead than his entire life alive. I am soooooo sick of seeing stories on here everyday!!!