Wink, Wink

11/7/2010 4:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 75-year-old resurfaced at some event in Hollywood, looking inquisitive.

1105_memba_reveal
Wink has hosted 15 game shows.

Although he divorced his first wife, Martindale is a born-again Christian.

Q.H.

He still looks great...he still IS great!

Truth

DAMN, THAT TUPEE IS SOOO FRIGGIN OUT OF PLACE!! HE LOOKS BETTER AS A BALD DUDE. SRUSLY... SMH.

LyndaLV

He's a neat guy. He and his wife were close friends of Elvis, and his wife dated him as a young woman. Her dad owned one of the hottest nightclubs in Hollywood in the 60's. Wink is also a decorated veteran. They're both very interesting and cool people.

amy

Nice neck hole.

Carl

I hope he's the "mind my own business" type of Born Again and not the crusading "You are going to hell unless you convert now" type.

Rik

What's with the he divorced his wife even though he is born again christian? Nobody's Perfect. They way you wrote that was kinda rude!

cgasucks

I remember watching him as a kid over 30 years ago...I'd thought he'd be dead by now or at best..be over 100 years old...I literally fell off my chair when I saw this recent picture....damn he looks good...

Ron

My Grandpa (who was always good for a laugh) called him "Stink Fart-inhale". Miss you Gramps.

prs

Totally agree with SMH.....Be a proud bald man....Lose the rug!!

Tammi

For starters you have Wink's age wrong. Secondly he has had 20, not 15 game shows. Third he does not wear a toupee but has had implants which are perfect although the style may be a little overkill. Born again? Wink has been a Christian all of his life. Wink and his wife are amazing people and have been married longer than most of you have probably been living. "Nice neck hole?" For his age and having had no cosmetic surgery Wink looks wonderful. Try comparing him to other game show hosts his age. Wink is wonderful and one of a kind.

Friend Kip Drordy on Facebook!

Ron, I swear coffee came out of my nose on that one. STINK FART-INHALE!!! That is awesome. My grandfather was hilarious like that, too. Made me remember the good ol' days of pull my finger. Thanks for the laugh!!!

Loved ol' Wink back in the day. One of the better game show hosts.

Steven

Fake hair, fake choppers, bo-tox or a facelift... He doesn't even look like The Winker any more.

rrrrrrrrrrr

What, are you questioning his faith because he is divorced? What a cheap shot! What if his ex was abusive, into drugs, cheated on him, or was just plain evil? What if he divorced her before he became a Christian? Why was it necessary to make a crack about his faith and the fact that he has been divorced in the past? God Bless you, Wink.

emma

Tammi
According to internet sources he was born in Dec 1934, which makes him 75. If you know more than the internet please state your sources.

Mary Conklin

My husband and I were contestants on Gambit the first year. Is their anyway to get a tape of that show?

Tom and Mary Conklin