Conan O'Brien's New Set -- Mooning the Crowd

11/8/2010 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing bigger than Conan O'Brien's enormous red pompadour ... is the giant moon looming behind Coco's desk on the set of his brand spanking new late night show.

Conan O Brien new show:
TMZ has obtained a photo of Conan's set at the Warner Brothers lot in Burbank, CA -- which will officially be unveiled tonight during the inaugural episode of "Conan" on TBS.

Let the Jay Leno/NBC bashing begin.

Conan O Brien TBS

Noneya

I hope Conan's fans can keep him from getting cancelled, again. I do not regularly watch any late night, but between Ferguson, Kimmel and Conan there is usually something entertaining.

Virginia

Although I love both Leno and Coco I am super pumped for Coco to be back on TV! He totally deserves it and Leno let us all down when he skeeted on Coco's show and now he's losing the ratings faster than Coco. I also believe that since Coco will not be aired on Fridays he is going to do very well in the ratings world!! I also want to have his babies.

Billy

I wonder if he'll shave and makeup on camera. Might be a good bit now that he's back to work on television.

icantbelieveitsnotbutter

CoCo = BloBlo

frankie

Jay Leno rules ,this guy ia a ***** cry baby ,go away ahole .

nh

Conan was incredibly ungracious and unprofessional over what was a business decision. He felt no qualms about having his contract written so that Jay would have to retire in 5 years to give him the Tonight Show, no qualms at all. But somehow Jay is the bad guy for gladly taking it back when things didn't work out as Conan had hoped. Too bad, so sad. Frankly, I hope he flops. I certainly won't be watching.

moveover

I hope all you people who pretended to love Conan and watch him on the Tonight Show ... actually watch him THIS TIME because this could be it before he washes out and fades into oblivion for good. Then, the rest of us won't have to listen to you cry like 7 yr olds. (which is about the speed of Conan's humor!)

Shane

Here's the thing a lot of you don't realize, being on TBS means that Conan doesn't need to worry about ratings the same way as they do on NBC or FOX. In fact, even if Conan averages half the viewers than he did on The Tonight Show, TBS would be happy with that (and factoring in his online fans, Conan's long-term ratings prognisis looks great). There's a LOT more creative freedom in this for Conan and his staff, and a lot less preassure from the network brass. Conan's gonna be all right, and I'll be watching every second of it!

Dorinha

Posted at 4:04 PM on Nov 8, 2010 by moveover
__________________________________________________________________
How about all the Leno "fans" get their own house in order first before criticizing a show that hasn't even gone to air yet. Leno's ratings since returning to "The Tonight Show" in February are a fraction of what he used to draw. In his case, there's no pretending necessary. The numbers don't lie. His prime time show tanked, and "The Tonight Show" is irrelevant and dated.

RY

@ #59 Posted at 4:59 PM on Nov 8, 2010 by Dorinha

AMEN.

Googie

I prefer Jay Leno's humor & will be watching the Tonight's Show. Conan's humor is just too much over the top, that I don't find it funny. But I am glad those that like Conan will have him back.

Eric

Can't wait for Conan! I've been watching him since 1993. Screw all of you Conan haters. Don't you have anything better to do than to slam Conan. Go change your depends and watch Jay Leno. Sorry, Leno is the one who isn't funny. Conan is hilarious. Team COCO!

Sally

Conan is a moon - one with a great big crack down the middle.

oRLYsaurus

I see "G-lo" is on here commenting again, LMAO

It's a fairly common occurrence, check his IMDB (It would be funny if it wasn't so obviously him) or even check the other TMZ stories on Jorge Blowpez.

Do you really think you even have a shot at Conans demo? You better hope Coco doesn't start throwing in a token "chale" or "orale", or you're going to have to stick to bombing in casinos and having more than 70% of the PAYING audience members walk out (yes georgey boy, I have THOSE numbers too) to feed that ho habit of yours.

Parasite that you are, you've already boosted the Team coco thing, you think that's clever? LMAO, no wonder you have the ratings you do, it's glorified middle school bus stop humor that only you and your weak ass yes men find funny.

In short, don't flatter yourself vato. You're a little girl that can't put up with knowing that EVERYONE around you is funnier than you are, you're like a carlos mencia in denial. Conan will take a huge chunk of your audience because your ratings dropped like a retard on a freshly waxed floor the last 3 Quarters. You're own audience and PR people are sick of your BS. You've been finished, now get done.

Start packing those boxes, I can't wait until they get Fez to replace you.

Oh G-man, have you not learned about IP