RPatz & KStew -- Honeymooners Sucking Face

11/8/2010 9:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart shared a big, fat, wet kiss in Rio de Janeiro this weekend ...  but it couldn't have been more scripted.

0921_media_removed_britney

It was all for a honeymoon scene in the upcoming "Twilight" flick "Breaking Dawn."

Spoiler alert?

Gee

i was going to watch eclipse and than read breaking dawn and than watch breaking down, looks like theres no point in doing that cuz you already ruined it! thanks a lot tmz, thanks a lot :)

Cheri

Anyone else think R.Pattz sounds remarkably like armpits? Seriously, who comes up with these nicknames?

iamsuperdan

Spoiler? You mean you people couldn't figure out that their charcaters would fianlly and officially hook up in the movie? Even the special olympics athletes figured thsi one out.

Shawna

Love the movie. Can't wait for it to come out, but I wonder whether it really is the scene of their wedding celebration, since she only has an engagement ring on and he has no wedding ring. And if THAT is what they picked after all the buzz for a wedding dress, I think they should have spent much more time looking. Doesn't look like the dress explained in the book...Can't wait to see the real thing!

Pound Sand

You put spoiler first and then the story when you click in idiots!

moe

I agree with # 13. I feel as though I am the only one that cannot stand these two UGLY, BORING, CRAP ACTORS! I am out of their age range but if I was in their age range I still would feel the same way! YAWN!

coronita

Anyone know anything about the dress she's wearing in the pic? It's so lovely!

Prince Eugene von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

Of course it's ****ing scripted because everyone knows he's gay. Such guys as this will do anything to cover that up because they know if it come out their career is history. But, then later after he develops drink or drugs problem for living life in a closett, he may become to regret not being clear and open in his live.

tmz is makes me lose faith in mankind

# 20: It's a HONEYMOON scene, not a WEDDING scene. It's just a regular dress she's wearing in Rio. This is not the dress she gets married in. And obviously, if she's wearing a ring, and he's not, then, perhaps this was rehearsal before the actual shooting of the scene.

crtb

Love the books and the movies but really am sick of these two.

Jules

I agree that she rarely smiles. She reminds me of someone that just got their braces off. Not smiling and holding her hand over her mouth.

Maricela

They look great together. Robsten forever!!!!

Jordan Smith

Ok wats with ppl goin on twilight. if u dont like twilight den dont goin dem. just dont watch da movies or read da books. all u twilight haters go suck a ****.just because u dont like da saga dont make every1 else dat r fans whip ur @$$. i think dat dey r perfect 2gether nd i cant wait 4 da last 2 moives 2 come out. DAMN IT!!!!! I CANT WAIT 4 NOVEMBER 18, 2011 ND NOVEMBER 16, 2012. TEAM EDWARD ALL DA WAY.!!!!

Stacee

I think they're both very adorable although I haven't seen Kristen's movies yet.

Mishi

oww!! they are looking so sweet togather. I so jealous of them . But Rob is looking so gorgeous as usual !!!
Love you Rob!! Love you so much!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments