Michael Jackson's Kids -- Not in Joe's Line of Fire

11/9/2010 9:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's kids will not suffer the fate of their famous father ... because we've learned Katherine Jackson doesn't lay a glove on them.

1109_paris-blanket-prince
Sources connected with the family tell TMZ ... Katherine does not believe in physical discipline, and corrects Paris, Prince and Blanket by sitting them down and talking them through what they did wrong.

0816-joe-jackson-video_oprahWe're further told ... Katherine will not let Joe lay a hand on any of MJ's kids.

Joe admitted to Oprah he whipped Michael with a strap.

Turns out ... discipline is not a high priority at the Jackson compound ... because we're told MJ's kids are incredibly well-behaved.

glory

THE PATERNITY OF THESE CHILDREN WILL ALWAYS BE BROUGHT UP
it doesn't matter what the crazy insane mj fans say...
There are people who are going to question that issue for as long as they can coming into their own conclusions as to why he had white kids.

I think if anything those kids were never exposed to the outside world...so this interview was pointless...
these children are test tube babies... they have no mother or father.... sad huh?

ellen

I am getting so tired of people yapping about how these kids can't be his because they're white! Who the f-k cares? Is a child any less of ones family because they're adopted? Legally and technically, those are his kids!! And by the way, I've always felt that Blanket is the image of Michael, pre-surgery of course. Look at those eyes; that is no coincidence!

Missy

glory-I see you are still spreading your hate. You so called haters are the ones always bringing up the paternity issue.Sorry to burst the little bubble you live in,but Mike did want his children,and they are far from "white" They are biracial,MJ is their biodad,accept it,build a bridge and get over it already!

Mitch

C'mon, these are kids! They have nothing to do with whatever Michael did or did not do. Regardless of whether he has a biological connection to the kids or not, he is their father. Let them remember their father in a loving way, as most of you do. If you don't, then it is you with the problem.

MJ LIVES ON

Posted at 10:05 AM on Nov 10, 2010 by katie10

==============

Hold on @Katie10, as many of the old-timers on this site can tell you, I suffer from a severe case of Vitiligo & have written at length in these forums about how it has affected my whole life and the ridicule that me & others like me endure every time we leave our homes.

Old-timers here can also tell you that because of my 1st hand knowledge I was EXTREMELY distressed by what MJ's autopsy DID NOT say regarding his Vitiligo. HAND TO GOD I AM NOT TRYING TO GET INTO A DEBATE ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT MJ ACTUALLY SUFFERED FROM VITILIGO. But I can tell you this, what you are seeing on Prince's arm is NOT Vitiligo.

Because of the severity of my Vitiligo, I must receive regular treatments from my doctor every two weeks. Since I am in and out of his office so much my doctor knows all about my interest in MJ and he patiently answers my questions as we chit chat while I am undergoing my treatments. I actually showed my doctor some of the the Hawaii pictures of Prince from earlier this summer and asked him if he felt Prince's spots were caused by Vitiligo. He took one look at the pictures and immediately said that Prince's discoloration was caused by a condition known as Tinea Versicolor. Which was obvious to him by the pattern, apparent texture, and placement of the discoloration. He said it is actually QUITE COMMON in adolescents. You can read more about Tinea Versicolor here: http://bit.ly/akf4Wt

Using Vitiligo as a way to prove paternity is absurd, and to wish Vitiligo on ANYONE in order to support that argument is just wrong. MJ was their father in every way that mattered. Trust me, VITILIGO IS A HORRIBLE DISEASE! No child should have to suffer from it, and to encourage it as some sort of "badge" to be carried is just cruel.

Missy

MJ LIVES ON-As you said there is no need to debate this,but MJ did suffer from vitiligo,and it has already been confirmed long before MJ died that Prince does indeed have vitiligo.I know there are different cases,some more severe than others.I'm not trying to speak for anyone,but I don't believe anyone is wishing vitiligo on anyone,but it runs on Joe's side of the family,MJ was not the only Jackson with it. As far as the pictures in hawaii,look back at older pictures of Prince,he has this for some time,it's not something that just started,I think it's that the media and others have just noticed more.

Get A Life

Posted at 7:39 PM on Nov 10, 2010 by MJ LIVES ON

------------------------------

MJ LIVES ON - Thank you for your post. I have recently come to learn a lot about "TV" and I now know enough to know Prince DOES NOT HAVE VITILIGO. My 12 yr old daughter developed the same sort of patching behind her knee about 8 months ago just like the ones on Prince I. But I can understand why most people who are uneducated about diseases of the skin would just ASSume Vitiligo. I know for a FACT what you say is true about "TV" being VERY COMMON in children as our dematologist told us the very same thing when we were trying to figure out what was happening with my daughter. I think MJ fans are just desperate to point to any little thing they can to PROVE that MJ was the bio Dad. As if it matters.

I don't know is MJ was the bio Dad, & I for one DO NOT CARE. I always wonder WHAT IF MJ came forward yrs ago & said he was NOT the bio Dad, and that like a lot of people he used alternative methods to create his family??? So what!!! Would these FANS somehow consider PPB any less his kids??? Is my precious nephew any less my sister's son because he was adopted??? NO WAY!!! I just DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS SUCH A SORE SUBJECT WITH MJ FANS. Like you said in your post, MJ WAS THEIR DAD IN EVERY WAY THAT MATTERED.

I am very sorry about your Vitiligo. I hope your treatments are successful.

budsgirl11954

I think some people need to go back to school and learn something about genetics before they open their mouths here and confirm that they are blathering idiots. Joe Jackson has blue eyes, which indicates some white blood in his ancestry and Katherine Jackson has some Native American blood so MJ has many different genetic tags to pass on to his children. I am white, married to an Indian with a dark complexion, and our two daughters are as fair as any two 100% Caucasian girls, because they favor me. Prince and Paris obviously favor Debbie but these ARE Michaels children.

Now lets discuss beating, whipping, and strapping. Corporal punishment was the way of disciplining children for centuries and not only in Black communities. In the 1930's my father was taken out a whipped with a rope or a razor strap whenever his father thought he was out of line. Most people, my parents included employed corporal punishment in the 50's 60's and 70’s regularly and EVEN school administrators were allowed to use it on what they deemed unruly students. There was no such thing as TIME OUT at that time. BUT, there is a fine line between a spanking and a beating, between a swatting and a whipping. Welps, broken skin and bruising is affects of abuse not discipline.

Joe Jackson’s inability to admit his form of extreme brutality which he heaped upon his children was wrong, is his way of getting through life without self incrimination. Back then, Joe, you may have thought it okay because it was the norm, but you stepped over the line between discipline and abuse. Have some self reflection.

glory

putting the paternity of the children aside
I understand why he hid them to death putting veils over their little faces and isolating them...trust me if mj was still alive they would have had viels,masks,scarfs on well until adulthood.

I dont know who he thought he was fooling hiding them so much
and for what reason? ashamed because he bought white children that aren't his... is that why he didn't want them to do interviews, be in the spot? because the world would have nit picked an found out he actually didn't have any of his own? oh what a world what a world. if he lied about this what esle did he lie about?....

DiD anyone notice how scripted the children (mjs?) answers seemed?
like they didn't even think about their answers before opening their mouths?...Im convinced kathrine had something to do with that manipulation and explotation in the works already, this deviantly won't be the last we hear of michael jacksons life.

LJ

A) It was clearly evident in the interview with Oprah that they were all watching Oprah and making sure she didn't say anything to hurt the kids. I do believe Joe Jackson was circling behind the kids - yes - I saw that and anything else we make up is all conjecture based on the crazy articles from TMZ we have followed over the years. Perhaps Joe was being protective, letting Oprah know that he is protecting those kids. Perhaps he was trying to give them a sense of strength and protection. Perhaps they had the whole family present to let Oprah know that they have their eyes on her and she isn't going to pull the same crap she did with Michael. Michael turned out just fine. He was bullied by the press, media. Michael was able to forgive his Father. Truth is that is all we should care about. Get on with your lives!

Missy

glory-how hard is it for you to check your facts? MJ didn't want them masked,it was Debbie's idea because they were getting kidnapping threats.MJ was never ashamed of his own children.MJ has said if his children choose to go on stage he would lay it all out for them the good and bad of the biz,and if they still wanted to do it,he would encourage them. He didn't want them in the spotlight at a young age like he was.MJ wanted children of his own and he got them,let it go!

J

To those saying Prince does not have vitiligo,it has been confirmed several times,buy several people.Prince does have it,and it runs on Joe's side of the family.

J

Sorry meant "by"

MiMi

They are, they aren't. They do, they don't.

Would everyone just shutup about the kids?

Geez...