Lindsay Lohan -- Just Shoot Me

11/11/2010 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay Lohan will be a working girl once more ... she's doing a big photo shoot next week, with the blessing of her counselors at the Betty Ford Clinic.

Lindsay Lohan:

Sources tell TMZ Lindsay will do the photo shoot one day next week in the Palm Springs area.  The shoot is for a major magazine.

The shoot is another sign that Lindsay is doing well in rehab.  The counselors have approved her recent outings as well as the shoot next week.

Lindsay is now living in a sober house which is part of Betty Ford, as a transition to life after rehab.

Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, tells TMZ ... "The move to the sober house is part of the program so that Lindsay is integrated back into society, and all the outings she's taken have been pre-approved and encouraged by program representatives."

Holley adds, "I've spoken with her counselors who say she's complying with all of the program directives."

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Lucky_130

Oh by the way Carvey if you really want to blog with those who aren't idiots like yourself, go to infowars and blog with them. The infowarrior's will shoot you down in flames like the fool you are.

Carvey

Infowars? Naw, I prefer not to hang out with anti-Semitic morons who think Alex Jones is the voice of reason. But hey, thanks for proving to everyone here that you are in fact an idiot.

A Ravenclaw Perfect, eh? That anything like a Ravenclaw Prefect?

Lucky_130

Now, Now Carvey, I actually think Michael Savage is the voice of reason, but I am in shock you at least know of Alex Jones. Being that Savage is of Jewish descent its impossible to call him anti- semitic. If you think differently I suggest you call Savage and tell him so, just to give me a good laugh when he screams at you

Carvey

Oh you can be of Jewish descent and yet be an anti-Semite. George Soros has proven that throughout his life. But we digress as I never called Savage an anti-Semite to begin with. As far as Savage yelling at me... well since I'm not a Harry-Potter-reading, Manly P. Hall worshiping liberal spooge-bag like yourself I doubt I have to worry.

flyinskyler

Thanks Jane, I appreciate the positive thoughts. It is good to know that there are still genuine people out there who care about others even though you do not personally know them. Delmar, I totally agree with you on your point of her having more to deal with than a substance abuse issue and being an addict. I am pretty sure she also has an emotional/mental disorder too as many addicts do. I am bipolar, ADHD, and suffer from severe depression during my mood swings. The cutting is definitely a red flag of a mental disorder. I totally believe that before she can truly be free of her demons, these issues will have to be addressed. Right now though, with the exception of committing suicide due to depression, the addiction is more likely to kill her. Getting the addiction under some kind of control will be her first of many steps forward she will need to make. Once her addiction problems are on the table and dealt with, then there will be time to address her mental issues that likely helped her get into this position.

Barbie

My God that picture of her up close like that doesn't look like a young lady, she looks like she's in her mid-thirties. I personally think that she's not ready to be out in the great big world of ours. She was told to remain in the Rehab until January 3, so that's what she should be doing.

She was given a break by the judge when instead of jail time, he gave her this rehab time, and that's what she is suppose to be doing, not thinking about her career, or her non existent career, but about her recovery.

This girl has a had head and apparently she needs a hard beating to get through to her. Betty Ford approves of this shoot. So she'll be at this shoot all day and I'm sure all the goodies she's suppose to stay away from will be there for her.

She's not into her recovery long enough to say no to the temptations that will surround her. There are still people out there in Hollywood who want to party with her. She's still on thin ice.

I say it's a terrible idea. JMO

Nicole

@Thinkabout-it

She won't pick up a new case she isn't even on probation for the drug charges anymore.
People act like Lindsay is a serious career criminal when the DUIs were 3 years ago and in July she should have been sentenced to however long in jail for missing the classes and her probation should have been over.

Other than missing a few classes but still completing the program within the deadline she had met all requirements of her plea deal.

On February 25th at the 8 30 am hearing she will have completed her probation and it will be made unsupervised which means it will informally run until August 8th 2011 and the only way she could violate is if she got another DUI.

However the probation report is created as much as a week before the hearing so if she wants to party or whatever she can do it any time after February 25th. If she fails a drug or alcohol test after the probation report was created but before the hearing then it would be another probation violation hearing.

darkrage6

John-I hope you get f*cking castrated!

Sally

This is just the precursor to early release and back to the old habits. She must have run out of money or benefactors.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7