Teri Hatcher's Never-Ending Divorce

11/9/2010 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Teri Hatcher and Jon Tenney are legally divorced, but the conflict goes on ... because they showed up to court today to hash out a plan on who gets to spend time with their daughter over the holidays.

Teri Hatcher Divorce:
We're told the issue is over their daughter Emerson, who turns 13 tomorrow. The judge will decide which parent spends Thanksgiving and Christmas with the teenager.

Teri is sitting in the courtroom right now, with fellow divorcees in the peanut gallery.

The couple divorced in 2003, but apparently custody and visitation have become nagging problems.

UPDATE: The picture above is of Teri leaving the courthouse.

Slutty Whores Rock

The poor kid is doomed having these nutcases as parents, would probably do better in foster care.

karlew

Fighting over the kid for more than 7 years? Insane! Gay folk why in God's name do you want the right to marry? I mean I'm all for it but I'm thinking you might just be dodging a bullet.

KPCATZ

OMG! Their kid is 13 years old and two adults can't figure out a fair arrangement for the holidays? Oh PLEASE!!!! Ya. They're setting a good example for their daughter. I always heard Teri Hatcher was crazy.

Truth

GIVE THE KID UP ALREADY... NOT WORTH THE LAWYERS FEES AND A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. BESIDES, HATCHER IS A NOTED AND CERTIFIED MENTAL CASE. NEXT!!

Friend?

The kid is thirteen and the couple have been divorced since 2003 and they still fight, sad! Poor kid!

patty

THEY ARE BOTH MENTALLY ILL. Get over yourselves, think of the kid! Why can't one have her on Thanksgiving and ther other christmas???????

MaryMac

This is kind of strange. Why are we reporting about someone's specific visitation rights of a minor child??? Seems awfully private to me. I know the parents are celebs and all, but is nothing sacred? This is a 13 year old child we are discussing. And besides...does anyone really care where the child spends Christmas??? I mean..really???

dd

Some people should not breed together, If you can't have a civil conversation with the other person DON'T BREED WITH THEM! That poor child is probably praying to turn 18, all they had to do was let her pick which holiday to spend with each parent.

RJ Hunt

I thought in the State of CA at 13 the kid gets to decided where he/she wants to stay?!?!?!?

LiLa

What a waste of the court's time! Life isn't over if your child spends a holiday with the other parent so just deal with it!

Muppet

Her daughter is 13 let her decide.

geezlouise

Teri Hatcher is a hag. Is she still celebrity newsworthy?

Remember when she was on the talk show circuit for her book and took the opportunity to trash Ryan Seacrest for suddenly breaking up with her? He certainly saw the writing on the wall!

TheUltraworld

When two grown people have to go to court and use legal wrangling to see who will have visitation rights on a holiday, you have to wonder if either of them is suitable to have visitation rights in the first place. They are ruining any chance that this girl will have a decent marriage and family of her own someday.

Lisa

I think it's because her ex lives in New York and she lives in California, so it must be hard. I saw her BIO yesterday on TV.

April

Good Lord! I feel bad for that little girl who has nutcase parents who need a judge and court date to make a simple decision! Id rather let the ex have her both holidays than drag her through this disgusting process. I wonder what the poor girl thinks? I hope other kids don't tease her. I mean her parents are absolute LOSERS for even wasting court time and our tax dollars on this bullsit

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments