« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Jones -- Screw the Cowboys, I'm Going to Vegas!

11/10/2010 1:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just days after firing his head coach ... and watching his season go down in flames ... Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones plotted his next move -- partying with young chicks at a Vegas nightclub.

Jerry Jones

Jones -- wearing what appears to be a Super Bowl ring -- hit the Lavo nightclub in the Venetian Hotel last night and posed for a photo for our pals at SpyOnVegas.com.

For the first time this season -- he must feel lucky.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

APBAGreat

Jerry gettin it on...you go cowboy. I'm sure she's just one in the wagon train...howdie!!!!

Bleh!

Ah, gone are the glory days. Just a dried up old man now. Kinda looks like Larry's King's brother. Next it's velcro shoes.

Lynchy

www.lynchyrightnow.com The Cowboys are done, ripping off the Band-Aid www.lynchyrightnow.com

sam

Is it just me or does it look like Jerry's had a little 'accident?'Stay away from those young girl's Jer!

Throwback kid

Does Jerry Jones ever get tired of paying out huge salaries and bonuses to so many worthless players? They quit on defense last week, made no effort at all but probably ran faster to the bank to cash Jerrys game check.

He could get a bunch of free agents and pay them league minimum and they could go 1-7. The Dallas Cowboys have no heart, and don't seem to care when they get 45 points scored on them. I would replace their entire defensive backfield next season, they can't cover and don't want to tackle.

cod'10

Don't waste your time. they're done , the only difference between the Cowboys and Oakland is the owner's leisure suites.

wase

Hi, I have low T.

I clinch my fist because of my r.a.

b

Jerry West

You have to be BLIND to think that's Jerry Jones! that is NOT Jerry Jones! It's a FAKE PHOTO!!

john

If thats Jerry, then that girl must be 4ft 10. If it is he needs to kill himself.

MP

That girl is some sort of a promoter - her job is basically to get large groups of girls to go to new and/or lame clubs to make them look like they're the hot place to be. I went to Vegas with a bunch of my girlfriends a few months ago, and she of course found us and told us she would get us into all these clubs for free with bottle service and the works. She did - but then of course we had to tip her all this money instead. The next night we saw her trolling around the strip again and we RAN!

The Dude

How many of you angry dudes posting crap here are jealous that you could never hook up with a hot chick at a Vegas club? There's no other explanation for the venom here...

Females, I understand that it looks gross to you, but please STFU too. It is not a crime to enjoy one's self no matter what age you are, and stop hating hot girls who just want to have fun.

Bill Leslie

Good Lord that's pathetic. Act your age you prune face pig.

Bushrod Bailey

Appears Jerry and Frank Gifford both over use the same plastic surgeon.

Steveo

Did he win her in a game of cards?

Steveo