Ke$ha in a Bikini -- Blah Blah Blah

11/10/2010 11:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

To celebrate having the #1 song on the Billboard charts, 23-year-old pop star Ke$ha stripped off her hot pants, eye glitter, neon body paint and ripped stockings to reveal a sexy black bikini in Australia on Wednesday.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

We r who we r.

eric reza

sexy?..wtf...that looks nasty

Me2

uggghhh...... We R (Older Than We Say) We R....aren't we Ke$ha? and this is the body of plastic surgeon user! do you have any idea what she looked like BEFORE!?!?!? ugggh, hang in there buddy!

femonanon

Yeah, i looked better than that at 23. Question is: did you ? (reader) really. She's not overweight and is probably healthy. Hell, Will Ferrell runs marathons. ever seen his body? She's not a model. She's a singer. I'd take her over Cee-Lo any day.

Sammie

I don't even know who she is. doesn't look like a star to me.

April

KEsha is cool. She is a reg girl big deal. She prob gives great ummm..lol

BTW all the old ladies commenting are funny, maybe your body is in shape but your ____ is an old catchers mit, so yeah
***********************************************************
Please get the eff over yourself~! That old catchers mit is tighter than your ho girlfriend who's had 60 guys before turning 18! This old lady needs to turn down loser guys in their 20's constantly!! Effing small prick loser

Me2

@57, no Bristol Palin is proof average can make it. this abomination???this is just proof that studio technology and a freaky wardrobe can do wonders for a career.

dd

Ladies one piece swimsuits were made for a reason.

JungleTails com

We need a photo of her next to Betty White. I'll take Betty!

MD

@ #57 Also, You've got to be kidding!! A pop star your kids can look up to....REALLY???? In the morning are you a bit alarmed seeing them "Brush their teeth with a bottle of Jack".

Yeah...she's just awesome.

Marci

I say "Power to Her"!! She has the confidence to wear whatever she wants and to live outside the box. She looks like an average chick on the beach...not some fake "orange" Barbie!! You Rock Ke$ha!!

CGS

Seroiusly? Not a good look. Is she a vampire? I'll take 40+ Courtney Cox or Teri Hatcher all day over this chick!

jason

sexy black bikini my ass! thats disgusting

n/a

Very bad photo! She's still hot! and probably has a better body then most of you haters lol

isaywhatiwant

Y everyone are judging??? Seriously, we all complaining about stars looking skinny, botox, boobs done or retouched pictures....N now, we getting a normal picture without retouches, fake body...y'all talk s**** about her....I'm glad to see a celebrity with a normal body...So tired of Hollywood glam

GlamNationIsUs

WTF YOU GUYS? all of you are so judgemental... seriously... shes a nice person, and I think shes beautiful... besides... I wouldnt be dissing her, she broke a record for most digital downloads by a women, she has won many awards, and is an international success. I dont see you guys doing any better. Shes amazing, thats that. And shes beautiful just the way she is.