Emails Say Oksana Was Intimate with Bodyguard

11/10/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Team Oksana Grigorieva lied to TMZ when they denied she had an intimate relationship with her convicted felon/former bodyguard ... at least according to several emails between the bodyguard and Oksana's lawyer.  But Oksana's lawyers say there's more to the story.

Oksana bodyguard:
TMZ broke the story .... Kristian Herzog -- who has served time in jail for impersonating a cop -- claimed to have been in an intimate relationship with Oksana that began in May. Oksana's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, told TMZ last month -- with Oksana looking on -- Herzog's claim was "ridiculous".

But TMZ has obtained an email Herzog sent to Martin Garbus, another one of Oksana's lawyers, on November 6. The email reads: "Martin: Do you agree that Team Oksana at some point, needs to admit Oksana and Dan LIED to TMZ and you need to tell TMZ the truth that in fact Oksana and I were intimate?"

The next morning, Garbus responded with one word: "Yes."

Dan Horowitz explains the emails this way: "Marty's job was to placate Kris, because once he got cut out of Oksana's world completely, we assessed him to be a clear and present danger to her life. By stringing him along and making him feel important, we hoped that he would just fade away rather than explode and hurt somebody."

TMZ has also obtained photos (above) showing Oksana in a nightgown, sitting on a bed with Herzog at her home. But Horowitz tells us the pictures were taken during a PEOPLE magazine photo shoot and were in no way intimate.

The judge in the custody case issued a restraining order against Herzog last month, concluding he was a danger to Lucia and prohibiting him from going near her.

ketjo

-----------------
dont get me wrong i think oksana is s***...but in reality they dont have to explain jack crap to TMZ..i would have laughed in the guys face if he sent me an email telling me i need to TELL TMZ THE TRUTH...fact is that it is realy none of TMZ or anyone else's business anyway..thats their business.

Posted at 3:20 AM on Nov 10, 2010 by tgrfan42069

Pump it up Harvey ! Keep that ticker rolling today !!!

Why does she need to tell YOU ANYTHING ! Tell... TMZ THE TRUTH.... That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time You are just a Gossip monger not a judge. Don't overplay your self !!!!

As for the pictures well for one thing > I recall that dame nightgrown in the People's thing was referred to as Pink and long you all talked about it for a week. ... the gown she has on in the pictures is NOT PINK and as far as I can see these are just pictures of her posing for the camera ......If she was posing for her lover she would more then likely be laying on that bed not setting on the edge and she would be cuddled up to the guy not setting like a dame statue while some unknown third party takes the pictures ...

As for the e-mail can it be authenicated because any fool can sent out e-mails and have someone answer them.

I'm not defending this woman or her cohorts they are crooks and moneygrubbers willing to do anything for money.

I'm just calling out TMZ for some really shoddy Orange(worst then yellow) reporting. I know Harvey would have something this morning but ........REALLY HARVEY this is so junior high !!!
what next naked pictures of OXIe sent over the phone ?????

Shell

Found it!!

Here's a video showing her playing in the nightgown. Sorry, Lisa, it doesn't cover her knees. It's the same nightgown. You can see it at 2:38 of the video.

dunamis

I think #24 is Herzog.

Sweetheart

the pictures were not taken by peole mafg agt all nor were taken the same day poeple mag made the interview
nor is she wearign the dsame nightgoawn than dirung the interbiew

during peoles interview she was wearoing a lomng godl nightgowan wqhile playing påiano.
This nightgoawn is very short, and white, not half long and gold.
and no it is not photogbraphers form Poeple who too thosepics, not possible.
unless you are saying that oksa was chaging clothies and was naked in her bedroom togetjher with strangers, males all of them,. while doing an intrview about what a victim of domeztic violence she was and how scared of men and unprovocative she was.. right?

I beleive this pic was done duiring the summer. In june or around her son's birthday.

she si fried.
alone ot say that they are placating (sic!) Herzog to keep him silent , testify of mafia methods used by both Martin Garbus, alleged lawyer , and dan horrowitz, alledged lawyer, who both disguise and hidde evidences and paint over the truth in htis case.
they shoudl both be disbarred for forcing important key witnesses into silence as they are doing here with herzog.

herzog, go out and speak.
M;els lawyers and the detgective Wagner as well as th investoigators, will beleive you.
better tlak to them now, before horrowitz the crook get some ideas..

fuddyduddy

Who is using whom in this story?

Herzog introdued OG to Garbus? In this article, Garbus is placating Kris to protect OG????? What happended to an attorney defending his client's interests. Wasn't Herzog the client of Garbus first?

Soooooo....Herzog was NEVER around Lucia????? Isn't that what OG stated?

Can't wait to hear what starts coming off that hard drive?

But, I also see another twist coming out of this. Somehow Garbus and Horowitz will try and claim that OG was the victim of Herzog and that she was FORCED into a relationship with him because she feared for her life...

Hahaha

I'm trying to get a link of the people mag interview with her in her nightgown. but can't so far. I'll try.

But I'm 100% sure that it wasn't the same nightgown. I usually have a good memory about such details. The other nightgown was blue (a light blue) and had short sleeves. it was also looser and a bit longer than this one. This nightgown is a much more revealing nightgown than the people mag. While wearing the other one for an interview was a vulgar thing to do, Oxslut tried to project a demure look by chosing a demure looking nightgown.
I wish Herzog would just give out an entire email or more photos between him and Oxslut. I don't believe Horrojerk for a second but I see why some people are skeptical with this piece of info. We have to establish Herzog's credibility in this matter without a doubt. Not because it matters who the oxslut sleeps with her but because of her slanderous campaign against Mel and her attempt to separate him from his daughter.

Shell

Found it!!

Posted at 5:21 AM on Nov 10, 2010 by Shell
======================================================

The above video link shows the nightgown. It is the same....

LISA

For what it is, take my word, I'm POSITIVE it's not the same gown she wore at the piano.
And I don't say 'positive' unless I'm damn sure.
Posted at 5:05 AM on Nov 10, 2010 by LISA
===========================
Lisa
I put on search Oksana and People magazine
and there is a video of Oksana in different pink night gown,
darker pink with leaves, with some shiny dots on it..
so 100% it is different night gown
third person took this picture -of Oksa and Herzog
was that Shoul who took this picture?
could Oksana be intimate with both of them?
Herzog ? and Shoul?
and why nobody is looking for Shoul?
Shoul could be bodyguard Mel was taking about on altered tapes...
Shoul could be brain behind Oksana, him hiring Herzog..

Posted at 5:19 AM on Nov 10, 2010 by canook

Hi canook, I know ... hard to keep the nightgowns straight.

I think what you are referring to is the pink top that she wore while she spoke.
Yes it too looked like a nightgown. I'm talking about the white oversized thin cotton
nightgown she wore while playing the piano. Damn, me and my photographic
memory for clothes.

ketjo

what next naked pictures of OXIe sent over the phone ?????

Posted at 5:20 AM on Nov 10, 2010 by ketjo

Furthermore......... I can just picture the Harvey and his merry band of gossipmongers poring over any pictures they have trying to find one to throw out this morning to the website. If this is the best they can do ........ It's pittiful !!!

rene

Iam SO SICK of reading about this chick!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT HER OR MEL GIBSON!!!! I used to LOVE TMZ, but now i hardly log on b/c its gotten SO RIDICULOUS!! Please stop talking about this chick b/c SHE IS NOT INTERESTING!!!!

Sweetheart

Found it!!

Posted at 5:21 AM on Nov 10, 2010 by Shell

you are right shell but on the originalone, where she paly the long part on piano she is wearing a nightgoan that is gold colored not white.
and beside herzog waas already foprnbiden form being in oksana's vicinity wjhen this took place.
sounds more like the reaosn why she plyed piano in noghtgoawn was to can cover up for future accusations form herzog wiht that kind of pictures we see above
or how can oyu explain that she played piano in her nightgoawn that day?

but i recall the nightgoawn was golden.
on the long version.

Black

oh, come on. even if it is a pic from the people shoot, why would anyone take an intimate pic with their bodyguard, in a nightgown, sitting on a bed in a photo shoot. of course they are sexually involved - and horowitz is getting BJs! the poor man is down right giddy...

Tellthetruth59

@Shell - it is the same nightgown. Thanks for finding the video. I still get believe this woman's nerve sitting in the Mel's home, bellyaching about him and how fearful she is. It would be funny if it were not so sad for Mel and Lucia. Can't she SEE how ridiculous she looks and sounds under the cir***stances?

canook

Found it!!
Posted at 5:21 AM on Nov 10, 2010 by Shell
===============================
Shell
good job!
but is is Access Hollywood not People Magazine
wonder if Boris her camera friend shoot that

Annie

I'm hoping that she goes down...

Posted at 1:45 AM on Nov 10, 2010 by ..EW..

Isnt that what mel said in so many words? LOL