Shia LaBeouf Accused of Sardine Can Parking

11/10/2010 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shia LaBeouf allegedly committed a heinous and egregious vehicle infraction -- stuffing his pickup truck into a compact parking space and pissing off some guy in a Porsche. Quick, call the FBI.

Shia LaBeouf
It all went down last weekend at an L.A. shopping center where Shia's cockeyed parking job ended up blocking the Porsche's driver side door. It's definitely a dangerously tight fit, but it also looks like Porsche dude could've crawled through his passenger side door and took off.

Instead, he shot video, snitched Shia out to a mall cop ... and waited 40 minutes for Shia to return and face intense questioning.

So, we gotta ask...

No Name

Will someone pull Harvey’s head out of his ass?

Regarding H.L. saying he is on Shia’s side in the parking situation gives a pass to the unconscious.

WHY should the driver of the other car have to crawl in thru the passenger door to get inside? (Maybe he has a bad back.)

Ironically I moved from L.A. 16 years ago indirectly due to H.L., and the fact that the “entitled” celebrities’ attitude is what people seem to inspire to achieve.

Thankfully it was “drummed” into my head as a kid …. “You are not the only person on the planet”.

James

Looks like just another arrogant ******* in a Porsche who thinks he can park way over to one side of his slot and everybody just has to go along. I am sick of *******s who do that; I generally drop a nice phlegmy looey down the driver's side window.

Aunt Ann

The divider is a two line divider: Look at the footage as he walked to his truck. The porsche is over one of the lines. It is obvious that the porsche dude staged it to have a tape to sell to TMZ. TMZ staff are a bunch of clueless moronic idiots (note: moron and idiot are psychological terms that cannot be used to describe the same subject.)

Hayley

In what world is a Porsche considered a compact car?! Both are at fault here

Woot

"No way I would have gotten pissed and waited. I would key the hell out of the truck and drive away smiling. Have to admit, I've done it more than once."

While the thought of that brings warm fuzzies to the very ****les of my heart, DO think twice before actually going that far. There are cameras in almost every parking lot these days. And if not, the neighboring businesses often have them and catch the license plates of vehicles from quite a difference.

Woot

"Worst thing is, most of the Hummers are 'hauling' nothing but a plastic 80 pound woman and her chihuahua."

Now that's funny! You even spelled "chihuahua" correctly, which means you're intelligent, which means your argument has merit and you have credibility. (Ok, maybe that's a stretchy assumption, but it's MY REPLY and I'll assume if I want to!)

"In what world is a Porsche considered a compact car?!"

Are you kidding? Sit any Porsche model next to 100 random **vehicles in any parking lot and tell me it isn't among the 25% of the smallest. Even before the greedy fat hogs with a military fetish came along, Porsches were small. Or were you thinking that because it's a sports car, it hasn't earned the right to a more wide variety of parking spaces? It's about size, not mid-life crisis criteria. It's also about size with regard to the penises of those who drive enormous vehicles. Big vehicle = microscopic ****.

** I was gonna say "cars", but since a huge portion of what's on the road these days are considered trucks, "vehicles" won.

In fact, that's the problem. So many parking lots were designed for CARS, not trucks, that this scenario in the video happens all the time. It's not the truck driver's fault. Unless you consider the fact that he bought a truck "faulty". And yeah, I do. (See the first quote at the top of my reply.) Grab 100 trucks of the road and see what they're hauling.

Woot

Freeze the vid at :33 and look at Shia's rear tire.

ON THE LINE.

Self-centered pig.

Average Joe

Where is the both at fault button on the poll.

Bill

Bottom line it was disrespectful and to not apologize just shows he is a douche bag and a half. I guarantee that if someone did that to me and I waited for them to come out they would definatley think twice before doing it again. I don't care if your a star or not we need to respect one another thats what's wrong with this country. Harvey your an idiot for thinking that's ok.

Woot

"Freeze the vid at :33 and look at Shia's rear tire."

Actually, it's more like :32

ksue

I work in this plaza, and the parking is horrendous! The 'Porsche Dude' was kinda being an ass by taping him. Really it's the lot designer who is at fault.

Landshark

They Both were parked on the line and at fault. And whats with the Silverado, weres all those big Disney and Dreamworks paychecks going? A celebrity who aint driving fancy ass car to show off. Props to Shia

SILKKSTARR

THERE WERE TWO LINES IN BETWEEN THE SPACES. DUDE W/THE PORSCHE WAS ONLY OVER ONE OF THEM, SHAI WAS ALSO OVER ONE. I PARK LIKE THAT ALOT SO NO ONE WILL PARK NEXT TO ME AND SCRATCH MY CAR. SHAI SQUEEZED INTO THE SPOT, THERE WERE PLENTY OF OPEN SPACES IN THE VIDEO. IT WAS INCONSIDERATE OF SHAI, BUT DUDE GET A LIFE, DONT CRY, AND GET IN UR CAR AND ROLL

Anthony

Last guy that did that to me I drug a pocket knife down the entire side of his truck while I was backing out, bet he didn't think that was funny. Anyone who parks like this is a complete twit, not that I needed a reason to think Shyguy Laygoof was a twit.

Stw_gurl

Someone did that to me once when I was 8 months pregnant. I had to enter in the passengers side and climb all the way over to the drivers side while hugely pregnant and I hurt myself while doing so.