Katherine Jackson's Secret Contract

11/12/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson has been bitterly complaining the Michael Jackson Estate is not giving her enough money, and now we know what she's done to supplement her income in a big way.

1111-katherine-jackson-bn-tmz-launch-2

TMZ has obtained a contract Katherine signed with Vintage Pop Media (VPM), the company that owns tens of thousands of photos, videos and other MJ items.  Under the deal -- which is not sanctioned by the MJ Estate -- Katherine agreed to participate in the production of "The Katherine Jackson Story," some sort of MJ documentary set to music.  Katherine also agreed to pen the book that was just released, "Never Can Say Goodbye."

In return for her work, VPM -- owned by her controversial business partner Howard Mann -- agreed to pay Katherine 25% of the net profits with a minimum monthly guarantee of $10,000-a-month.  But here's what's really interesting ... there's no end date for the $10-grand-a-month, so if you read the contract literally, VPM agrees to pay Katherine at least $10k-a-month for the rest of her life.

And get this.  The contract also says Katherine has the legal right to "forever bind" Michael's kids, Prince, Paris and Blanket.  According to sources familiar with the MJ Estate, Katherine does not have the power to contractually bind Michael's kids.

Katherine is already raking in $26,000-a-month from the MJ Estate, but she's complaining she wants more.  Looks like she found it.

Howard Mann tells TMZ, "This is one of several agreements with Mrs. Jackson. This was a starting point in our relationship."

mymjj5

You’re so wrong when you say “Sounds like I'm getting on someone else’s truth nerves.” The truth is you’re just getting on our nerves.
Posted at 5:48 PM on Dec 17, 2010 by mjlover456
____________________________________________________________
@mjlover456
mjruls, mjjuls, mjtools,mjfools frankly my dear I dont' giveah &^%$%!
The truth really really hurts you!!!!! Oh well I will continue to defend MJ AND THE JACKSONs with what "I know" is the truth and you'll have to deal with it or just SCROLL ON BY!!!!!!!

mymjj5

Posted at 5:48 PM on Dec 17, 2010 by mjlover456
Posted at 2:53 AM on Dec 18, 2010 by get it right
______________________________________________________________
@mjlover456
@get it right

Eff you and'ahh Eff-her-too!!!

Are there any other announcements????

Holla Back!!!

get it right

@sofi -- too stOOpid to GET that you don't HAVE an explanation "waaahhhh.... what??.. waaahhhh!!" IS NOT an explanation! That's just YOU as your overgrown MORON 12 yr old that self that doesn't GET that WE GET THAT, ALREADY, in your posts! Get THAT?? Nope bet not! LMAO!! Get your mommy to READ Mjuls to you then, or is that where you got StOOpid from so you can't go there?? I mean, dayum!

@mymjj5 yeah WE GOT THAT RIGHT and that hard core truth just tears you UP! Just can't help yourself from proving with EVERY post what ghetto trash IS = just nailed that yourself, with the all time fave ghetto response of Eff you, cuz THAT'S the full extent of your intelligence HELLO WE GET THAT, M'K!... How much funnier is it that you just can't wrap your ghetto brain around THAT! Talk about ROFLMFAO! My sides hurt!! Your GHETTO opinion is worth zero in contribution to MJ ANYTHING outside of if he were still alive and reading this YOU WOULD BE A HUGE EMBARRASSMENT TO HIM AND HIS RACE. He might would even suspect YOU were his "nasty embarrass and use him up every way she can" ghetto mama herself!

You BET he separated himself from that PACK and buddy they are raping him to try and MAKE him PAY FOR IT NOW... but not for long why? Because MJ'S HEROES Branca and McClain will make damn sure they get put back into their rightful ghetto PLACE. MJ KNEW what he was doing when he named BRANCA to PROTECT HIS CHILDREN FROM THEIR OWN PIMPING GHETTO GRANDPARENTS, JUST LIKE HE WORKED HIS ASS OFF TO DO FOR HIM FOR THIRTY YRS WHEN HE WAS HERE!! That's another TRUTH you can't stand. Branca is in place to damage control ALL the Jackson ghetto LEECHES from what they are PIMPING OUT PPB AND MJ for!! GO TEAM ESTATE!!

Thanks for the laughs!... really!! THANK YOU!!

mymjj5

@get it right
Your response was horrible!!!! You're the one who started this ghetto nonsense by calling Mrs. Katherine Jackson ghetto...Please...a woman who choses marriage, family,faith, soft spoken, loves all of her children and grandchildren and will do anything to keep her family together no matter what the consequences are is not a ghetto person.
Please......Don't pop a vein becasue you don't know when, where, or how to use the phrase ghetto in a sentence or what it means in the first place. Just let it go.....you are embarrassing yourself and don't even realize it. It's not for you. Just stick to the king's english and everything will be just fine.

I say a lot of crap on this site because it's a gossip site. Not because I'm ghetto. I am far from it. I don't care who MJ chose to appoint as his executors as long as they are not the very people who contributed to his demise and murder. Branca/Mcclain are in postition as hollywood heavy weights who had/have the connections to further MJ's career now legend.
That's the only reason MJ even delt or associated with the likes of Branca, Mcclain, Dileo,Barrack etcs in the first place. These are the people in the entertainment social network who could help MJ further or revive his career. Not because he was so taken with them personally. It's called having good business sense or NETWORKING!!!

According to John Branca: "The paradox is that Michael is one of the brightest and most talented people I've ever known. At the same time, he has made some of the worst choices in advisors in the history of music," said Branca, who represents Santana, Nickelback and Aerosmith, among others. He said he split with the singer because Jackson invited into his inner circle "people who really didn't have his best interests at heart."

My question is when did MJ re-hire Branca back into the inner circle? Better yet why would Branca come back after making such a quote as noted above in 2009? The yes men or crummy inner circle never really left. Some say Branca was fired by MJ for embezzling. Branca claims he left. Who's telling the truth?

btw: Michael Jackson's hero's are JAMES BROWN, JACKIE WILSON, SAM COOKE AND SAMMY DAVIS JR.

Branca/Mcclain..heros of Michael Jackson???????????????????????
BhhaaaaAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhHHHHHHHaaaaahhh

YOU'RE A RIOT!!!!! A REGULAR GIDE-DAMN RIOT!!!!!!!!!

mymjj5

typo:
a woman who choses marriage, family,faith, soft spoken, loves all of her children and grandchildren and will do anything to keep her family together no matter what the consequences are not/is not a ghetto person.

mymjj5

@GET IT RIGHT
You can call me any and every hateful thing in the book and I would not care because it would not be true. No matter what you say or think of me, the one thing you will NEVER be able to call me is a LIAR. I do not lie. No one has ever proven or accused me of being a liar on this website. I know the facts can be checked. I would never say anything that could prove me to be a liar. You and the haters may hate everything I say but it's never a lie. I have 4 decades of truth, love, acceptance and forgiveness working in MJ's favor on my side.

mjlover456

@mymjj5, you're kidding, right? Boy, you just can't move on can you? YOUR POSTS IN EVERY THREAD HERE ON TMZ ARE LITERATELY LITTERED W/ LIES. (& when I say "lies" I'm not talking about instances where I disagree w/ your view point, I'm talking about outright LIES & misinformation you have posted as facts about others posters, other celebrities and public figures and MJ & his family.) Unlike you who feels the need to comment on everyone else's comments, some of us would really prefer to keep the conversation to all MJ all the time. I'll tell you what, as a favor, from now on whenever I come across a LIE OR MISINFORMATION posted by YOU I will make it a point to publicly call you on it, OK? Consider it a Christmas gift from me to you.

People who won't or are incapable of responding to reason drive me crazy. You make it impossible to be polite. Here's hoping 2011 is more civilized than 2010.

mymjj5

Posted at 6:36 PM on Dec 20, 2010 by mjlover456
_______________________________________________________________

@mjlover 456
Static! Sta-tic! First of all I was responding to Get it Right. So unless Mjlover456 and Get it right are one in the same why are you responding?
Instead of wasting that long winded paragraph, you could have posted the actual lies I’ve told in any of my past or recent posts. You could have called me out with solid proof and evidence but you DID NOT! It's all because I'm telling the truth at all times. I don’t make stuff up. I always quote credible news sources or the actual source themselves. I always post the link where I obtained the information.(like the LA times, NYtimes, Newsweek, CNN, MSNBC, BBC etc...and of course the only publishing firm on earth that Michael Jackson ever trusted for 40 years Johnson Publishing or MJ's very own autobiography. Otherwise I will say (JMO or IMO). As for other celebrities I have no reason to lie on them, and I don't. (I said Pam Anderson had hepatitis C becasue she admitted to having the disease......I guess it's okay for TMZ internals to poke fun at MJ's ailments, but eveyone else in hollywood is a big no-no...)
It will be a very lonely year in 2011 for you trying to catch me in a lie because I never do. You can say whatsoever you want to about me. But you will never ever catch me in a lie, because I never ever lie about MJ or anyone else. Never!
You could have taken any of my recent post to look for lies. Sorry my dear, they don't exist. I'm not a liar. You can disagree with me. No prob. Anyone else can disagree but no one can call me a liar because I'm not.
There are several people on this website who disagree with me from time to time…and that’s cool. It makes an interesting conversation. Don't be mad because you CANNOT AND WILL NOT ever be able to prove me to be a liar. Don’t be mad because you’ve run out of come back ammunition as if you ever had any to begin with in trying to school me or place me on blast.
I can more than handle anything you ever post about me because I'm that good at telling the TRUTH.
As for the others on this board, usually they don’t say anything back because they can check for themselves and see that I am telling the truth. Lastly my dear, I do not comment on everyone’s post. That’s just ridiculous even from the likes of you. As a matter of fact, if more than 7 pages of posts are already on the board I don’t even bother to go back and read all of them. I simply read the TMZ article first. My first post is normally in response to the TMZ article unless someone is trying to put MJ on nasty azz blast on the current final page of posts. That’s how I roll on TMZ okay,,,,,,Okay.

Btw: an old school saying “Don’t start none wont be none.”

mymjj5

______________________________________________________________
@mjlover456
Don't waste time telling me what you're going to do. Go ahead and do it!!! Don't talk around it or about it. Be blunt, upfront, to the point, and on point!!!!All the time, everytime with clear and convincing facts and evidence!!! Not you're opinion of how you feel about me or what I've stated!!!...

sofi

Posted at 7:40 PM on Dec 18, 2010 by get it right

blah,blah,blah.

Ness

STOP JUDGING KATHERINE! IT'S BEEN IN THE NEWS THAT THEY'RE ONLY RECEIVING 26k A MONTH! MICHAEL LEFT 3 CHILDREN UNDER HER CUSTODY, HOW CAN THEY BARELY SURVIVE WITH THIS AMOUNT? THE CHILDREN WERE ALL FAMOUS, HIGH MAINTENANCE! BUT THE ESTATE PRESS RELEASE WAS, A WHOOPING 86k A MONTH! WHO'S LYING HERE? THE US COURT DIDN'T GIVE FULL PROTECTION TO MICHAEL'S SIBLINGS, IT'S A SHAME!!!!! MICHAEL'S FAMILY DESERVES ALL THESE MONEY, INCLUDING HIS MOM AND HIS CHARITIES ... SO, WHERE'S THE MONEY NOW? I WILL NOT BE SURPRISED IF ONE DAY, I SEE THESE LAWYERS MORE RICHER THAT MICHAEL'S CHILDREN!!!!!

mspaap

Michael would've made sure they paid her more than 10K a month.
Actually Michael would have given her millions.

As for his children, she has all rights to them and will always treat them well.

I Pray Janet takes them when or if Katherine can't take care of them anymore, because I'm sure anyone else would exploit who doesn't have alot of money.

I Pray Prince , Paris and Blanket are taking business education classes so they will no how to protect their fortune, and I Pray they stay away from drugs or history will definitely repeat itself.

Michael Jackson loved his children and would be livid to know they've been portrayed all over television when he wanted them to live as normal of a life as he could give them.

I do however believe Katherine will continue to protect them.

What happened to their father was criminal and heartbreaking and the children deserve JUSTICE for the father who spent his life giving and helping people all over the world!

elenleetw

bitter comments sucks, you guys should stop putting negative comments they have bills to pay too! as old folks says, rich people has larger debt too ! bitter people are just so envy because they not paid millions at work wake up people have a life !they are living in mansions of course they needed millions ..

barbara

Come on people I cant believe that one family member is trying to make out on another understanding that things were tough growing up but then making in to the big time and from there one really makes it then to die from drugs and other issues those kids should be forever always taken in to consideration first they weren't given the choice to be born into the family Michael wanted them quit trying to make a buck off your dead son, or brother and if you cant make it on 26,000. a month you need to go back to your roots Katherine

cawobeth

I don't believe that Katherine Jackson ever bitterly complained about anything except maybe how her son Michael has been treated by "wicked people".