Oksana Shows Off Little Lucia

11/11/2010 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before battling Mel Gibson in court in their custody war Wednesday, Oksana Grigorieva spent some time with their rarely-seen-in-public adorable daughter Lucia.

0921-media-removed-britney
Oksana wants the judge to yank overnight visits from Mel.

The dynamic duo's next court date is November 22.

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

cluesarethere

David Foster

rg1

What a show.....She's probably counting the seconds until Crudmilla or the nanny can take her. Ox makes me sick.

Kilmerfan

Larry, Curly and Shemp should stage an intervention for Mo; he is taking meds like they are PEZ.

Genna

The baby is adorable and looks like Dad. And has mom's dark hair. But be careful about public pics of babies. It is not a safe world.

Posted at 9:15 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by midwest gal

----------------------------------

Hi midwest, I couldn't agree more. Mel has always been very protective of his family. Putting photos out there is not a very wise idea. (Leave it to OG for the constant bid for media attention.) But she is sooo adorable.

kpacota

You must have forgotten what you said - you used the word crippled with his child. It was during your psychotic break where you claimed we were all plotting to murder Gibson and being paid in shekels. I could excuse you given your obvious illness but I won't.

BTW, Ox looks about 22 in dog years.

Posted at 9:19 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
~~~~~~

Hahah. Said it perfectly there, Tell.

Why indeed is Mo here? What's it to HER? MoNEY MoNEY MoNEY is her mantra.

It was never about the child in the pink hood.

Tellthetruth59

I believe this pic is a screen capture from yesterday Hollywood.TV video.

SayWhat

Lucia is probably wondering who the hell the plastic blow up doll is that is holding her. Fearing for her life that the lips are gonna blow up.
Hope that crap all over Okscammers face isnt contagious.

rg1

Cute

Although unfortunately, she has her dad's turning-down eyes. Would have been prettier to have her mother's eyes. Oh well, at least the poor little thing finally has a roof over her head, thanks to the judge

Posted at 8:55 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Mo
************
Yeah, they've been living in a cardboard box up to this point. What an idiot.

SayWhat

sorry Sweetheart, that baby looks exactly like Mel. BTW... all babies heads are disproportionate to their bodies.

Genna

Lucia is just adorable and she look just like Mel. The resemblance is striking.

Posted at 9:20 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

--------------------------------------

I know...and soooo cute. She brought a huge smile to my face. :-)

Tellthetruth59

Lucia is just adorable and she look just like Mel. The resemblance is striking.

Posted at 9:20 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

--------------------------------------

I know...and soooo cute. She brought a huge smile to my face. :-)

Posted at 9:25 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Genna
---------------

Me too! Finally something to smile about around here. Lucia has Irish eyes and nose! She has my daughter's coloring. Black hair, pale skin and blue/green eyes. Black irish!

MyLife

Lucia is very cute.

I saw this video yesterday just before the hearing. Oxi made sure the paps got a picture of her and the baby. Now she wants us to believe that she is maternal. She is so predictable it's pathetic.

Mo

TelltheTruth (what an oxymoron we have there)

aren't you the one who .... against TMZ policy .... altered my posts and re-posted them recently ? And who was called on it by Sam ?

Anyway, I'm glad to see that lovely photo of Oksana and Lucia ... best thing I've seen on this board in a long time

I'm confident Mel is already making overtures to Oksana. In fact, it's my belief he has been trying to win her back all the way through

I think they're well suited. She's much more mature than he in many ways. I believe she's an excellent mother. I know the judge made the correct decesion and I'll even go as far as saying I believe MG feels the same

It's unfortunate you people have based YOUR future happiness in the belief the world would treat Oksana and her child in the same twisted way you'd hoped

Now your hopes have been destroyed

And for some reason, you're destroyed and filled with extremely ugly bitterness

Some of the comments (most actually) in this thread are disgusting. It's difficult to accept real life women posted them. IT can only be because you have *nothing* in your lives, nothing. And your jealousy has turned into deeply disturbing rage which you'll turn against anyone

So I'm going back to my lovely life, happy I've read the latest very nice results and confident life holds a lot more happiness for Oksana and her little family

Please try to find something worthwhile in your own lives

These ugly, disturbed and disturbing comments reflect very badly on many of you

After all, it has *nothing* to do with you. Nothing

And again, all this was on the cards, all the way through. Anyone with a clear mind could see this result. I did tell you it would work out this way, but you were all so determined that YOU (has never made sense) would influence the decision

It's been like trying to communicate with mental patients. In fact, I'm not sure you're NOT mental patients

Try to get a grip on reality. It's Oksana and Mel and the baby's lives ... not YOURS. Try to accept that

Violette-Blue

Adorableness!! Lucia is such a cutie. Shame she has a whore-golddiffer for a mother. It is strange that Oksana is never with her child, but now because of the custody hearing she shows her off to the press. Way to go mom...ur...whore...ur golddigging wrench.

TMZgossip

Posted at 9:25 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by SayWhat
...

sweet'tard-the-banned is just all bent outta shape because she hasn't found a way to get Gibson to impregnate her over the internet -- it is straight jealousy on her part