Oksana Shows Off Little Lucia

11/11/2010 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before battling Mel Gibson in court in their custody war Wednesday, Oksana Grigorieva spent some time with their rarely-seen-in-public adorable daughter Lucia.

0921-media-removed-britney
Oksana wants the judge to yank overnight visits from Mel.

The dynamic duo's next court date is November 22.

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

kpacota

Actually, you can't tell much from a picture, especially if ears are hidden and a child is wearing a hood.

It may sound mean... but conveniently we have a picture from yesterday of Ox sitting next to The Bodyguard. Look at Bodyguard's face. Look at Lucia's face.

Not saying she's his. But if you were to put match the baby to the daddy, who would you pick? Mel or the Bodyguard? Maybe he was in on the scam much sooner than last May?

Again... nothing in this story makes sense.

Genna

Me too! Finally something to smile about around here. Lucia has Irish eyes and nose! She has my daughter's coloring. Black hair, pale skin and blue/green eyes. Black irish!

Posted at 9:28 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

-------------------------------------

Yes, Tell! When I saw that photo, I thought...Wow...you can definitely see Papa. And he loves her so much.

I'll be in and out throughout the day. Hugs to all...

Just Saying

Funny, the child does not look like a meal ticket. (But she is.)

ThinkingWoman

RE:
"Mel's in love with her

All this court stuff is just a formality. He probably has to do it to keep his ex-family's lawyers off his back

He loves Oksana .. you heard the tapes, you read the texts and letters. The only reason he continued phoning was to try to get her to call him back

Have to say, Oksana looks like a very loving mother, and beautiful little girl

I'm beginning to think that being separated from both of them is what has Mel looking so tortured

Hope they reconcile. I think she's good for him and now he realizes that more than ever"

Posted at 9:12 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Mo
***********************************************************
Mo, Mo, Mo...you poor deluded soul.

Mr. Gibson has no ex-family. There is no such thing. His family is his family forever.

Yes, MISS Grigorieva certainly knows how to milk a photo op. I will give her that. However, absolutely NOTHING in her conduct shows her to love anything except money. Words are cheap, and her actions ALL SPEAK TO MONEY and her desire for it.

IF she was such a loving and wonderful mother, she would NEVER EVER make private business public. She continues to demean Lucia Gibson's father. That is NOT loving behavior. Mr. Gibson requested a gag order for family court business. It was HER LEGAL TEAM that fought it (much as they fought removing Mr. Herzog from Lucia).

MISS Grigorieva and her stellar legal team (insert sarcasm) are choosing to behave in a disingenuous manner. How any mother can use her children as meal tickets baffles me.

There is no end to her despicable character.

I had never been a Mel Gibson fan, never saw his movies, and only became interested in this as it shows the bastardization of our legal system. Just another reason to look upon Miss Grigorieva with disdain.

I am looking for some type of redeeming characteristic in her as certainly it exists. She sure has kept that private though.

Diane

You can see Lucia's widow's peak under her bangs, just like her Daddy.

I do think the way Ox paused at the door was all for show. Maybe the way Ox claims Lucia acts funny after returning from Mel is indicated by her sticking her tongue out at the paparazzi?

Friend?

Poor baby with a mother like Oksana! But obviously it doesn´t matter how much Oksana lies, everything seems to go her way in the courtroom anyway and that shows how little honesty means! I will always remember how Mel´s been treated in all this because I think it´s inhuman!

Preserve the Tiger

In the year since Lucia was born, I've only seen one picture of Oksana with her and that was when she was three days old. It is soooooo obvious that Oksana did this just for show. Thank God Lucia looks like Mel and nothing like that biological donor! I'm glad Mel is in Lucia's life; at least she'll have some sense of normalcy and love!

Tellthetruth59

TelltheTruth (what an oxymoron we have there)

aren't you the one who .... against TMZ policy .... altered my posts and re-posted them recently ? And who was called on it by Sam ?

Anyway, I'm glad to see that lovely photo of Oksana and Lucia ... best thing I've seen on this board in a long time

I'm confident Mel is already making overtures to Oksana. In fact, it's my belief he has been trying to win her back all the way through

I think they're well suited. She's much more mature than he in many ways. I believe she's an excellent mother. I know the judge made the correct decesion and I'll even go as far as saying I believe MG feels the same

It's unfortunate you people have based YOUR future happiness in the belief the world would treat Oksana and her child in the same twisted way you'd hoped

Now your hopes have been destroyed

And for some reason, you're destroyed and filled with extremely ugly bitterness

Some of the comments (most actually) in this thread are disgusting. It's difficult to accept real life women posted them. IT can only be because you have *nothing* in your lives, nothing. And your jealousy has turned into deeply disturbing rage which you'll turn against anyone

So I'm going back to my lovely life, happy I've read the latest very nice results and confident life holds a lot more happiness for Oksana and her little family

Please try to find something worthwhile in your own lives

These ugly, disturbed and disturbing comments reflect very badly on many of you

After all, it has *nothing* to do with you. Nothing

And again, all this was on the cards, all the way through. Anyone with a clear mind could see this result. I did tell you it would work out this way, but you were all so determined that YOU (has never made sense) would influence the decision

It's been like trying to communicate with mental patients. In fact, I'm not sure you're NOT mental patients

Try to get a grip on reality. It's Oksana and Mel and the baby's lives ... not YOURS. Try to accept that

Posted at 9:30 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Mo

----------------------------------------

Mo (what a MOron we have here)

No, I didn't alter your post. Someone else did but we know you play loosely with facts. I quoted the altered post thinking it was yours. My mistake.

Mel will not be reconciling with Ox. Take it to the bank. You read it here first. You need to put those delusions to rest.

Telling me to get a grip on reality when you posted last week that we were all in on a plot to murder Gibson is laughable.

Mo

@ThinkingWoman (another oxymoron)

It's not about what YOU find attractive about Oksana

Why do you people never get off yourselves as centre of the matter ?

It's about what MEL GIBSON finds attractive about her ?

Understand ?

It has nothing to do with YOU !

Are you all clinically diagnosed narcissists ?

Same with the other oxymoron ... TelltheTruth

rabbiting on about how Lucia looks like HER daughter

Yet anyone normal can see that Lucia has her MOTHER's colouring ... certainly not her father's

You people are so self-obsessed, it's frightening

I hope you stay right here in this board

It will mean safety for the real world

cluesarethere

Baby is cute alright, pudgy face and button nose. Can't tell who she looks like.

wondering

Again... nothing in this story makes sense.

Posted at 9:32 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by kpacota

post #7

Shuffle Demon

TelltheTruth (what an oxymoron we have there)

Now your hopes have been destroyed

And for some reason, you're destroyed and filled with extremely ugly bitterness

Please try to find something worthwhile in your own lives

These ugly, disturbed and disturbing comments reflect very badly on many of you

After all, it has *nothing* to do with you. Nothing

Posted at 9:30 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Mo
-----------------------------------------------------

well speaking of psychological problems...Scotty/Team Lucia/me I see your ususal rhetoric is taking place...Shouldn't you be catching your private jet back to Fantasy Island ...

ohreally

I believe this pic is a screen capture from yesterday Hollywood.TV video.

Posted at 9:22 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
@TELL
I thought so too, at first. But if you watch that video, you can also hear a still camera clicking away. This looks like a pic taken with a zoom lens.

rg1

Posted at 9:40 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Shuffle Demon
***********
LOL Fantasy Island would be the only place Oinky has a prayer when it comes to Mel wanting anything to do with her.

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 9:39 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Mo
--------------------------------

Her mother's coloring? Ox has blue eyes now? She must have had another surgery -- eyeball implants. Lucia has Mel's coloring.