Billy Ray

FURIOUS after DJ Asks

About Divorce

11/12/2010 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Billy Ray Cyrus stormed out of an unaired radio interview this week after the DJ tried to ask Billy about his divorce ... and TMZ has obtained audio from the emotionally charged exchange.

Billy Ray Cyrus Divorce:
It all went down on Tuesday during an interview for the "Woody & The Wake-Up Call" show on WCOL in Nashville -- when Billy scolded the host Woody Johnson for even trying to ask about his marriage.

As he made a beeline for the exit, Billy can be heard lashing out at Woody -- saying he was, "very rude" ... and that he "should be disgusted."

The full interview is set to air on Monday -- but we gotta ask...

mannequin

Well, duh. Hillbillies are notorious for running amok and then hiding in the Tenn. woods.

Leah

It was fair game and the host would have respected his wishes if he was told. BRC is dumb and should have known why he was being interviewed considering he does nothing with his life except promote his slut of a daughter.

M.T.

It's all fair game Billy, celebrity is not limited to the next movie or recording you're promoting! Completely fair question! Oh and great job on raising Miley you tool!

pat clark

when you interview amatuers who think they are professionals,you get biily ray walking out on the tough questions.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I dont understand these people,if I had the money that dude has I would just stay at home and smoke good weed and swim in my pool and have many women over,,

gigi

I listened to the audio, and Billy could have just said he did not want to talk about it. The DJ was not rude at all.

Ha-HA!!!!

i want to know why in every photo brc and miley are always hanging on to each other like they are boyfriend and girlfriend.....
l

Oprah

Hehehe - still sportin' the old Keith Urban wig in that photo.

Bleh!

I've met BRC formally and informally and he's always been very polite and patient. I realize they all got caught up in the Hollywood scene when they left their roots. Still, I like BRC and don't think the DJ should be pounding BRC this way. Obviously, the wounds are fresh and after all, they were married a long time, which makes it even harder. I say, hats off to BRC for handling it as well as he did. And for being upset over his wife instead of just trashing her in the media.

Tang

When I first heard they were getting a divorce I thought it would be because his wife caught him sleeping with his daughter, the dirty hillbilly. They've always had an unusually close relationship for a father and daughter.

Truth

WHAT A LOSER! SLUTTY MILEY CYRUS SHOULD BE LUCKY HER PARENTS ARE GETTING A DIVORCE. WHO WANTS THIS DOUCHE AS A DAD. CANT HANDLE HIMSELF PROFESSIONALLY, SMFH.

tucker

What does this guy think the press wants to talk to him about except his daughter or his divorce? Gee, I love the way they THINK this should work - gimme press for what I want, but not what I don't want. You can't have it BOTH ways, pal.

D

Hey dy and the wake up call is a columbus station, they were in Nashville for the cma's. Just wanted to pass that along.

lalalaa

i don't understand why we have to know about the divorce. i am really starting to think the media is getting out of control.

billy ray and tish cyrus don't owe it to us to explain their divorce with the world.

i've been asking myself lately, why do i feel a need to know this? and i realized, i really don't.

yes, this is their job to report things, but come on. it's been like a week. and reporting something doesn't mean getting every detail and looking at court papers. that's ridiculous.

vivian

what a diva!! ,he's happy to go on and on about this private life before the break-up and now it is a huge!! deal when some one asks a question about his marriage what a joke!!! here is a great idea ... may-be you should stop doing interviews if you don't want any one asking you questions !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments