Jodeci Singer -- The Drunk at Subway Jingle

11/12/2010 10:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

What happens when a 90s R&B superstar gets drunk at Subway? He gets arrested ... and TMZ puts together an original tribute song. DeVante Swing from Jodeci ... you're welcome.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Mr Barcliff

Hey, much love to Deavnte. He and Jodeci were the greatest and I miss there music. Hold your head up D, I hope and pray you get the LOVE needed from those who care for you sir. Mag and double! LGNM

TMZ dont like me

Damn, son! All those fools in Jodeci really fell off!!! Never heard of any of the dudes in Boyz II Men winding up like this....Guess none of them blew all their money on cars, clothes, hoes, coke, and moonshine.

Bootpunk

What would be SWEET is to see him vomit right on the stupid pig that is sitting in the corner with him...does that hoe have even 1/10 on an ounce of dignity left, sitting in public with this azz clown!!! She REALLY got herself a good man there. She's really livin large with a celebrity has been stumble-bum pig. T.I. - take a look into the crystal ball at your future. The ignorance mixed with cash is lethal.

Vera

Ha ha! TMZ that song was so funny, but seriously it is sad to see him like this. The group Jodeci were one of the final and last groups that knew how to make music that was sexy and barely pushed the envelope. Baby making music. That along with H-Town, R-Kelly and the Public Announcement (when R Kelly was peeing on little girls and no one knew it), Silk, Shai. I am sure I am missing some. Now music is so blunt and rude it is disgusting. Devante was a talented song writter, producer, and piano player and he was soooo sexy back in the day. I pray for the whole group to get it together.

yuckmouth

HEY BOOTPUNK
you dumb****

your wrong about the girl
take a closer look at the video, He was bothering the girl and the "homey" was her boyfriend,You can see him tell the manager to call the cops when he walks in the store.

jojo

hahahahahaha BOOTPUNK you FAIL

joe

The entertainment business loves you when you can make them money ,but nobody wants you when you are down,young people beware of this business and what it can do to your life.somebody help this brother. sin will take you farther than you ever thought you would stray,sin will leave you so lost,you think you will never find your way,sin will keep you longer than you ever thought you would stay,SIN WILL COST YOU MORE THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD PAY.SOMEBODY HELP THIS BROTHER, SIN HIM HOME.

jim

this guy had the best song with 2pac
"no more pain"

MIKE SPENCER

I feel so sorry for all of the guys in Jodeci and I pray for all of them. But seeing Devante like this touches my heart. This boy is great talent wise. Somebody out there that can please reach out and get this kid to celebrity rehab. TMZ you are quick to post- but be quicker to host this boy to rehab. That would really boost your ratings. Mike S.- SOUTHGATE,kY.