Kanye West:

HELL NO, I Won't Perform on 'Today'

11/12/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West claims there's no way he's going to perform on the "Today" show later this month -- as he was scheduled to do -- strictly because of the way Matt Lauer and Co. handled his interview about George W. Bush.

1112_kanye_BN_TMZ_01
Just hours ago, Kanye went to his Twitter page and pounded out the following message, "I'm not performing on the Today Show for obvious reasons. I'm so happy the world got to see just a small piece of 'the set up.'"

As we previously reported, Kanye butted heads with "Today" over an interview they aired on Wednesday -- in which Kanye said, "I would tell George Bush, in my moment of frustration that I didn't have the grounds to call him a racist."

As of yesterday, the people at "Today" still expected Kanye to do their show on Black Friday -- but now a rep tells us Kanye's officially out.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

KIMMY

This mess of a human is TRASH! He is a depressant and a trouble maker period. He is trash with money. He wants to make trouble. No body should interview this TRASH ever. He hates whites and most blacks do. Obama in office has every one walking on egg shells ,you cant say anything to a black person that is true or they cry race card help they hate us blacks. We will always fry the wrong egg with most black people ecspiecally this trash bag. GET OUT OF AMERICA IF YOU DONT LIKE IT HERE!

bignod

Kanye = smart?...follow me on twitter... i got alot to say about that. @229bignod

EddieTee

Why dont you go away,I think you feel that you are talanted well your not,You are the Racist, look what you did at the Music Award if she was black I dont think you've done that you Freak,leave the country and go to Iran or Iraq !or maybe Cuba. America does need more racist people like you !!please leave and take your goons with you lets see how far and famous you'll be and who will listen to your corny ass.

Hood News

KANYE WEST didn't need to apologized to George W. are you serious? White people have their nerve!!! George Bush is a RACIST, LIAR and MURDER. KANYE watch your back they set you up to sale books. Today, TMZ and all other non independent media are full of chit.

This is just a small example of the tricks these people pull

Damien Kaplan

How much is that monkey in the window?

KIMMY

He is a true nut case,what ever any one says it offends him,GET OVER IT AND DROP DEAD! You suck! I for one am so sick of you and all the white haters . Whites are this and the are that,get over it! George bush did nothing ,your race went crazy when hurrican katria hit most blacks were robbing raping stealing ,murdering every chance they got. Blacks think they have an excuse to do what ever they feel like doing and saying what ever the hell they want,to bad if it offends white folks you dont care. If we fart cross ways its a black hate thing,ooooo i am really starting to hate most black people now cause iam sick of their twisted mouths. they go crazy if you say anything any more. like katrina they did all kinds of crap that was wrong it was on video ,carring tv,s out of stores,computers ...what were they thinking? Oh i know the whole world owes them right yes they feel this way. I hate it all,egg shells and glass we whites are walking on. The Indian people dont go complaing and they have every right to complain. Why cant we whites stick up for our race. Arent you sick of being downed and verbally battered by these people? That poor gal at the awards wow he ruined this moment for her period. I would have hit him in his black head and stomped on him on the way off the stage. It was wrong and racist but whites dont go crazy we should how ever. If it was me going up there and making remarks as him to a black singer well you know what would have happened,yes a riot somthing most of them just love to do. Like OJ it was a race deal again. Nicole married a black man and she wasnt a black hater. He killed her and it was made into a black thing? Well most of those attorneies have been punished for playing the race card. Cocran is dead from a brain tumor and Bailey went to jail for awhile and so on. West will go down soon he is a hater and he will never get over his deep hate for whites so he is his own worst enemy. I dont like black people at all any more because of this kind of behavior. It goes way back to Don Imus to many more that say something,they say but turn it around and make it racist if you say it. I run the other way now cause iam truley scared of black people i mean it. For this reason ,he is trouble and most hate us all.

D

hahaha its funny how every one is commenting and complaining about Kanye - In the end he is and will always sell multi platinum records - he doesnt care about anyone especially those commenting - LMFBO!!!

TStreet

I ****in love Kanye! Sexy ass.

TStreet

I LOVE Kanye!

be real

GOT TO LOVE AMERIKKKA

Naomi

"Performing" ? Hopping around acting like a houligan? Well a chimpansee could do a better job than this guy. He is a legend in his own lunchtime .

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18