Kourtney K --

I'm Not a Lawyer

But I'll Play One on TV!

11/14/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kourtney Kardashian is becoming a lawyer -- not in real life, because that would require school and studying and reading and stuff -- but TMZ has learned she'll soon portray one on television.

1112_kourtney_EXD_TMZ_01
Kourtney announced earlier this week she'll be filming a guest role on the soap "One Life to Live" ... and sources tell us she'll play a sexy attorney who develops a love/hate relationship with a "dark-haired guy" on the show.

We're told the role will also require a bit of physical work -- because on her eps, scheduled to air in March, she's supposed to kiss AND punch one of the dudes. Saucy.

THE LI PRINCESS

I love Harvey. I have a few questions about the Kardashians??? Does Rob has a job? Does Scott, who went to school here in New York, by limousine, has a job? Looks likes his parents have a house in the Hamptons, I guess they have money. That baby does not look like Scott **** I meant Disick. He is another one with a voice like a ROBOT, AND SO DOES SHE. She is just plain blank. She has no expression. Maybe she is dead, and don't know it yet.
Where do these people come from? I think maybe Bruce is the only one who has a brain cell or two. Does two little bratts deserve to be put in their place, the way they treat their father.
I think the icing on the cake is KIM KARDASHIAN ON THE COVER OF PEOPLE. Are they kidding???? Who gives a **** if she is all alone??? Why don't you look for a normal caucasian man, who at least knows how to talk??? Most of the sports stars at least the colored ones, can't say a complete sentence, why??? cause they probably graduated from high school on a wing and prayer.
Did anyone hear, on one of the shows, when Kloes was kissing Lamar and he said to her and I quote: "You like black man so much that your mouth tastes like barbecue sauce" I nearly died when I heard that coment. Here we go, the sports stars can say anything that a cave man, would have said, back in the day.
You know what, this is ENTERTAINMENT?????
BRAVO IS GETTING ON MY NERVES. YOU WANT TO WATCH SOMETHING FUNNY? GO TO LOGO AND WATCH A-LIST NEW YORK. IS JUST CUTE
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY. I LUV YA HARVEY

nikki

i think its disgusting how much hatred you people have towards people you dont even know. Its a shame and you all should maybe reevaluate your lives and figure out whats making you so jealous and envious of a beautiful girl.

shame on you

Lets Be Honest

Just like mama these Kar"trashy"can girls have no soul. Karma will have its way with them.

Throwback kid

I was thinking the same thing about Rob Kardashian, does he have a real job? Or does he just hang out with his sisters, play wrestle (why does he do that?)and generally just act like a spoiled brat.

Marilyn Monroe

Rob Kardashian is a socialite by profession like his sisters, Kourt's baby daddy, & her lesbian step-mother Brucey

RobynS

Have to agree with u NickieF. I think the Kardashians are very interesting to watch. I don't think anyone would pay to watch any of those trash-talking Haters out there. But u never know.

lindy

Well, Nickie, the thing about all us jealous losers who are rotting away in insignificance, at least we aren't thrusting ourselves out there in the public eye at every freaking opportunity.
The thing you don't comprehend is that we aren't jealous; we're ticked off that these people are raking in the dough and acclaim for contributing absolutely nothing to society.

timmay

WARNING !!!!the kardashian ripoff mastercard

But the cost of the card for the first year is $99.95 which includes a one-time card purchase of $9.95, 12 months of monthly fees at $7.95 per month, and preloaded deposit of $5.00. After the first year, a $7.95 monthly fee will be assessed. If consumers prefer a six month option, the cost is $59.95.

The fees do not stop after the card is purchased. ATM withdrawals cost $1.50 in addition to ATM fees. Automatic bill pay using the card costs $2 per item. There is a 2.5% fee for instant transfers that are made from a credit card or debit card. If you want to add money to the card, tack on an additional $1. It will cost you $6 to close the account. Have a question on the card? That will be $1.50 to speak with a live operator.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3