Oksana on the Attack Against Mel

3/16/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lawyers for Oksana Grigorieva are going after Mel Gibson right now in the family law case ... trying to get the judge to hold a hearing on whether Mel struck Oksana.

0316_oksana_mel_EX_tmz_getty

Sources connected with the case tell us ... Oksana will ask Judge Scott Gordon for three things this AM.

-- An order forcing Mel to sit with a shrink to determine his mental state.

-- A hearing to determine if Mel did indeed hit Oksana. Oksana's team cannot use Mel's no contest plea in the criminal case because Mel made no admission that he did anything violent.

-- An order awarding Oksana sole custody based on the D.A. rejecting the extortion case against her.  Oksana's team believes Judge Gordon may have been influenced by Mel's assertions that Oksana committed extortion, and now that the case has been rejected they feel custody should change.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Midwesterner

Dear Blair Berk,

Please shut this biotch up and stop her now. No holds barred, bring it on!!!!! We will relish all the dirt thrown at Oxy!!

Team Mel/Team Truth

Posted at 10:51 AM on Mar 16, 2011 by kali

________________________________

I think it is in Kolodny's hands now. Berk is a criminal lawyer.

gonesi

Does she or Timothy Dalton realize she is smearing his reputation as well?

I will never respect 007, much less watch his movies. If that were my child, Oki would prove it on her own, or not at all. If her fake pictures didn't do it for her, oh well.

Gibson had more consideration of Oki and 007's child than they did! I guess he figures the more Gibson has to pay, the less he will have to. I'm telling you, I will never look at that man the same way again.

azlee

her lie down the road will be she couldn't bare that Mel was hurt in all this and she just did all this so people would turn their support back to him.

spitttttt.

M. Gabriel

Seriously.... Who can blame Mel for his rants? This is what he was dealing with! A psycho nut job who flip flops in her talks from one side to another, like a struggling fish out of water. She's a crazy lunatic who defies reasoning and logic. No wonder Mel lost it!

kali

I think it is in Kolodny's hands now. Berk is a criminal lawyer.

Posted at 10:52 AM on Mar 16, 2011 by Midwesterner

Really? Ok.

Curious

Well, this is . . .
Um.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire.

Can't we just dump her in Reactor Four and be done with it?

igotfleasfromtmz

I agree BB time to sue for extortion in civil court.
He has a movie coming out - looking for quick cash , it will never end.

igotfleasfromtmz

Reactor 4 might energize the evil entity

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Does she or Timothy Dalton realize she is smearing his reputation as well?

Posted at 10:53 AM on Mar 16, 2011 by gonesi

Ditto.

M. Gabriel

She may get escorted out of the courthouse for insulting the judge with her stupidity. Hopefully the officers will be able to contain their laughter until after she's out of the building. We wouldn't want her to SUE them too. LOL

NICOLE

This is the new version of Fatal Attraction. This woman is crazy.

We have enough with the D.A. and now we have to deal with Judge Gordon?

We know what's going to happen.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Posted at 10:59 AM on Mar 16, 2011 by M. Gabriel

Ok in my delusional version she is screaming at Mandy "stick more pins in my Sam doll! Quick!" :)

Annie

Hi all! Spent most of yesterday and today in Atlantic City! YAY for comp rooms with hot tubs : ) ~hugs~

Came back to this story...I too vote for psych evals for both. We know Mel has been going to his regularly since before January as he stated in court. No biggie for him. Ox on the other hand....

She will not stop. That's the sad truth of it all!

ron

she got with tim to "earn" a living .then mel for a bigger payday.says both beat her? money is all she wants got tim for 5 grand a month mel for 30 grand a month,house,car ect.diff in cali i guess

middleagedcrazy

Here Mel, take some of this good medicine -- I just got from Russia -- you do vat I say now. Here Mel, go to dis doctor I know -- you do vat I say now. Here Mel, you give me stuff -- you do vat I say now. Here Mel, you take dese pills, make you good boy for me. Here Mel, you go to see my guy, he tell you, give me money and house -- I vant BelAir or Malibu -- take dese good pills now -- you do vat I say now.

My question is in California are both parties subject to the same evaluations?

Tee hee