Mel Gibson -- Armed and Loaded

11/12/2010 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson had multiple weapons that he turned over to the LAPD, after Oksana Grigorieva accused him of domestic violence ... TMZ has learned.

1112_mel-gibson-doc-launch-tmz-ex-2
TMZ has obtained an LAPD document called "Receipt for Property Taken Into Custody," dated July 15, 2010.  Judge Scott Gordon ordered Mel to surrender his weapons, after Oksana filed for a domestic violence restraining order.  The order to surrender is standard operating procedure when domestic violence is alleged.

Here's what Mel surrendered:

-- A blue steel, semi-automatic 9 millimeter Glock handgun

-- A blue steel, semi-automatic  9 millimeter Beretta handgun

-- A blue steel, semi-automatic 12 gauge Benelli shotgun

-- A blue steel, lever action Winchester rifle

-- A magazine for the Glock

-- A magazine for the Beretta

-- A speed loader for the Glock -- which allows someone to load the gun quicker

Oksana claims Mel waived a gun and threatened her life during their January 6 blowout.  Mel denied doing any such thing.

1112_strapped_stars_footer_v2

V

Wonder if Oksana has any guns registered to her or at her home?

When DSFC investigates is that one of the areas they check? To see what is in the home? How it is stored? Whether there are trigger locks? etc...

neely

Second amendment?

Frieda

Those are electronic cap guns! You know, they just give you the same feel in your hand ;)

eek

Wonder if Oksana has any guns registered to her or at her home?

Posted at 10:15 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by V

Someone correct me here if I am wrong. But she is not a citizen so I don't think she is allowed to purchase a firearm.

Deb

So what?? We have several guns in our house as well...means absolutely nothing...

LISA

Wonder if Oksana has any guns registered to her or at her home?

Posted at 10:15 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by V

I don't know V. She strikes me more as death by poison or slow water torture type of gal.

Diane

Which of these guns did he pull out of his underwear on that fateful night when Ox "feared for her life!" I'll bet he carried all of them in his undies just to be safe around the grifter. I would.

Posted at 9:58 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

ROFLOL! You always make me laugh out loud! You are such a delight :)

Dingo

The fishing poles and tackle he owns are more dangerous for Oxtanic with her Sea Bass lips always latching onto the bait.

HIGUY

Why does he need all those guns. He has Jesus. Jesus will protect him. Why else would someone spend that much time blathering on about Jesus? JC doesn't protect people?

chickenblaster

Wonder if Oksana has any guns registered to her or at her home?

Posted at 10:15 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by V

Posted at 10:19 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by eek
-------------------------------------------------------------

That's why she had "Big Gun" Herzog....:-)...but citizen or not that wouldn't stop her for having one maybe, good question V...

Cheers

Chicken

gotmore

Guess what my friend that lives near him THERE IS ALOT MORE FIRE POWER
SO BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

neely

Receipt is date 7-15-2010.

Horowitz at spin class. TMZ don't be used.

Diane

Posted at 10:24 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by LISA

Me too.
------------------------------------------------------

Posted at 10:25 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by Dingo

Yes, lol!

ohreally

HUH? First thing is WE ALREADY KNOW THIS. Secondly, I fail to see the reason this was posted AT ALL. The guns have been in the possession of LAPD since July 15, WHY report the list of guns now?

I NOW believe that TMZ is part of the Smear Campaign against Mel.

There is NO REASON whatsoever to post this. I'm guessing TMZ noticed they arent getting that many hits on their site so they had to pull this out.

What's the matter Harvey, did you Justin Beiber and Tila Tequila stories not generate enough hits?

Posted at 10:00 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by what a mess
*********************************

I think they are reporting this as they just got their hands on the do***ent. I don't believe for a minute that Harvey is on the attack against Mel. It's just news. The jist of it is old, although I don't think we heard before what TYPES of guns were confiscated.
Whatever. HARVEY!!! Give us something new!!!!!!!

Spider

So without any trial he is striped of his right to bear arms, buy a lying bitch, that should have been deported months ago. I guess I should not expect anything different from left wing Kalifornia.

Posted at 10:07 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by Disgusted
...

Actually he was stripped of the guns by a judge -- Judge Gordon.

Posted at 10:09 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by TMZgossip
**************************************************8

Standard protocol when a restraining order is issued. I believe that they each have a restraining order against the other, so Oksana would have had any guns removed from her as well, if she owned any.