Mel Gibson -- Armed and Loaded

11/12/2010 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson had multiple weapons that he turned over to the LAPD, after Oksana Grigorieva accused him of domestic violence ... TMZ has learned.

1112_mel-gibson-doc-launch-tmz-ex-2
TMZ has obtained an LAPD document called "Receipt for Property Taken Into Custody," dated July 15, 2010.  Judge Scott Gordon ordered Mel to surrender his weapons, after Oksana filed for a domestic violence restraining order.  The order to surrender is standard operating procedure when domestic violence is alleged.

Here's what Mel surrendered:

-- A blue steel, semi-automatic 9 millimeter Glock handgun

-- A blue steel, semi-automatic  9 millimeter Beretta handgun

-- A blue steel, semi-automatic 12 gauge Benelli shotgun

-- A blue steel, lever action Winchester rifle

-- A magazine for the Glock

-- A magazine for the Beretta

-- A speed loader for the Glock -- which allows someone to load the gun quicker

Oksana claims Mel waived a gun and threatened her life during their January 6 blowout.  Mel denied doing any such thing.

1112_strapped_stars_footer_v2

me not you

Mr. Jesus Freak himself. I'm sure JC would advocate owning Glocks and talking to the mother of your child the way he did. Mel Gibson should die, who needs him. Certainly not his daughter.

Frieda

Guess what my friend that lives near him THERE IS ALOT MORE FIRE POWER
SO BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 10:26 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by gotmore
-----------------

Yah! All his neighbors are armed. It's Malibu after all. The leftists only vote against OTHER people's right to bear arms

pc

What's Mad Max going to do without guns!

Maya

Surrendering weapons is standard with any restraining order. He surrendered these some time ago TMZ.

My father used to hunt small and large game in season and he had more guns than Mel.

Majestik

Okay, just my two cents, y'all. We have to remember we've only had a few leaks since the gag order was laid down. I think, IMHO, we'll be seeing more stuff coming from the department because the Gag order has been lifted.

I think this is Harvey's way of getting out information that has been sitting dormant because certain things were under Gag and Harvey didn't want to mess up the case.

As for the guns, didn't they return them at some point? It's not like the guns are going back to the Sherman Oaks home, they'd be heading for Malibu.

No gag order folks. Watch and wait at all the tidbits that we'll be thrown thanks to the Department and Harvey LOL.

BTW, I've got a knife, dagger and sword collection that puts Mel's guns to shame. I should call my nephew, he's an AVID gun collector and folks, I'm Canadian, we can't just arm ourselves we have to registered and thorough checks down into our backgrounds. LOL, come to think of it, I'm on file at the U.S. Border as a collector and can bring my stuff through customs whenever I so choose.

mag

I thought it strange that they mentioned that the speed loader for the Glock helps you load the bullets faster. The name says it all, but they wanted to reinforce some point, I guess. Most people that own speed loaders, own them in case they are the target of a criminal, especially an armed criminal. They can load the weapon quickly and easily under a threat of violence. If I were a celebrity, I'd own a speed loader for each gun that had one available.

TMZgossip

Or he could just let his 6'5" 300 lb., armed bodyguard take care of business.

Posted at 10:46 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
...

so the only work Gibson is getting is playing 'mini-me' to the bodyguard?

ralph

Very mundane collection.

It's wrong to force him to turn in his guns because of a mere allegation, especially one made months after the fact. It's one thing to not have a gun. It's another thing for others to know that one is unarmed.

I hope somebody has lent him one of their guns to protect himself while his are impounded by the court.

Majestik

Posted at 10:46 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by me not you

Hello, Joan Rivers, how's your face today?

Hahaha

I understand that Mel's lawyers want to take the high road but if they're gonna get rid of this leech they're gonna have to start releasing dirty stuff on her. At this point, all the dirty stuff that can be released on Mel is out and about. Now that the judge lifts that useless gag order, they need to shift the media coverage by baiting the media with **** on Oxslut. The media won't resist: as much as they hate Mel, they like hits on thier website and money. He just have to be sure to hide his hands well...they need to destroy her at this point...she can take the 20 grand but she has to pay ...

Michael

Or he could just let his 6'5" 300 lb., armed bodyguard take care of business.

Posted at 10:46 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

He's had the same bodyguard for almost 20 years.
Trust you, you wouldn't dare cross that guy... loll

Oksay's lover Hominy head looks like a little girl next to Mel's bodyguard.

Maya

Actually he was stripped of the guns by a judge -- Judge Gordon.

Posted at 10:09 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by TMZgossip

Read. Standard with ANY restraining order.

realist

Ah, Wonderful Arizona, where I can put my .380 in my purse and not even think about it. so glad I got out of SoCal.

Next purchase in the family will be the Taurus "Judge". Hubby is mad about it, and interestingly enough, the gun shop is located right around the corner from his church!

It will go nicely with the two shot guns, a .25 Baretta, and some other piece that is either a .44 or a .45 I don't remember.

See, us old ladies have guns too.

TMZgossip

Posted at 10:53 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by ralph
...

and you don't think that would be an issue with the court?

Majestik

Oksay's lover Hominy head looks like a little girl next to Mel's bodyguard.

Posted at 10:54 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by Michael

MICHAEL, HOMINY HEAD????? ROTFFLMFAOPMFPLTFOL.