Why Oksana Wanted $50,000-a-Month

11/12/2010 9:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Single mother with one child seeks $50,000-a-month from movie star. We have the breakdown of what Oksana Grigorieva requested from Mel Gibson in monthly child support.

1110-oksana-grigorieva-ex-1-tmz
In court documents obtained by TMZ, Oksana lists the various expenses she says she's incurring to keep a home for herself and baby Lucia ... including baby yoga.

Here's a monthly breakdown of what Oksana wanted:

-- Rent ... $15,000 (Oksana wanted Mel to rent her a new home for security reasons)
-- Laundry and cleaning ... $100
-- Security system ... $250
-- Auto expenses ... $600
-- Home repairs ... $650
-- Gardener ... $500
-- Misc drugs and vitamins ... $50
-- Charitable contributions... Zero

In the end, Oksana got $20,000 a month plus housing.

Joseph

Fist off, why should she geet that much a month? I know Mel is rich, and has ever bit of a will to take care of his child. But He should not have to take care of her too. And I though she had a child arleadt with a former Bond Anthony Dalton?

Fidel's niece

TMZ - WTF!

Problems with posting!

Sorry guys about double posts!

what a mess

TMZ servers are freaking out. LOL

Posted at 5:03 PM on Nov 12, 2010 by Shell
----------------------------
They too blew up when they tried to "digest" these #s

shirleyholmes

As I understand, the 15.000 dollars rent would be for a new house to be provided by Mr. Gibson, not for the house she is living in at the moment. I guess her current house is not quite the lifestyle she thinks she is entitled to.

I guess she has forgotten her lyfestyle in Russia/Ukrain

Bippy

No personal hygiene products - WHEW!! - Gonna get a little ripe in Sherman Oaks !!!

Bippy

shirleyholmes

I guess she has forgotten her lyfestyle in Russia/Ukrain

Joseph

neely

Posted at 4:54 PM on Nov 12, 2010 by Fidel's niece

Thanks for finding that story. It is very interesting. It appears TMZ is still posting stories. The part about Garbus caught my attention.

mimik

"I am only fighting for my child"!!! rembember???

Bippy

Bippy

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

TMZ servers have had enough of the lying b*tch too! LOL!

shirleyholmes

Telephone, cell phone email ... $500

... Are you f*cking kidding, Ox?

It's time to change provider, you stupid whore.

Posted at 4:53 PM on Nov 12, 2010 by MightyMad

-------------------

Calling Russia (aunt/sister Natalia) will be expensive

Posted at 5:00 PM on Nov 12, 2010 by shirleyholmes
---------------------------
When calling from prison, it's COLLECT CALLS only and YOU KNOW the family wont accept them since their source of income (and I dont mean MEL) will be in prison!

Posted at 5:04 PM on Nov 12, 2010 by what a mess

------------------------

The 60.000 dollars would be childsupport. Lucia is not going to jail. That is why I said aunt/sister Natalia.
O had to prove that Lucia needs this amount of money as childsupport

janet

Holy Christ. Financial Rape at it's best.