Sam Ronson Sued over 'Vicious Murderer' Dog

11/12/2010 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Samantha Ronson has a "vicious murderer" living with her named "Cadillac" -- this according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

Sam Ronson

Farnouche Kamran just filed the lawsuit in L.A. County Superior Court -- claiming Ronson's dog Cadillac attacked and killed her dog Tiger in the hallway of their apartment complex back in August.

In the docs, Kamran claims Cadillac has a long record, biting and attacking other dogs and people.

1112_tiger_tmz
The suit claims a man in Ronson's apartment unit let Cadillac out just before the fatal attack.  Interesting, the suit makes it clear "it was not Lohan."  Michael gets blamed for everything!

Kamran is suing Ronson, Empire West Homeowners, and the landlord at their apartment complex for $750,000 ... plus medical expenses and punitive damages.

kate

Well Sam Ronson always wanted to be famous now she got her wish.
I think Ronson she pay damages but this lady is looking to retire and never work another day in her life.It is nothing but pure GREED and nothing else.I dont think for a min Ronson wanted this to happen and she feels terrible,but this lady is out for revenge another waste and abuse of the court system.

JAC

I'm glad that TMZ at least updated the first story to include that Sam's dog is NOT a Pit bull for all the manic panic pit bull haters.

John Lark

Sam Ronson looks like the bastard child of Smeagol from "Lord of the Rings," and Liza Minelli.

nono

go samantha, i love you.

scott

Not sure why this girl ever got any press. Don't think this suit should go anyway. Dogs are property and they should get what they paid for the dog. I am not a animal hater. I have 3 dogs myself

CCC

Damn, that's one ugly bitch. And I'm not talking about Cadillac.

Bitch

The dog deserves it!! Please as much as I love my pet he is not worth $750.000. I was molested by my Parish Priest for many years and received little, but the Priest was found guilty--good enough for me. Let's get real and stop trying to use life's tragedies for financial gain.

Besides why was the dead dog out in the hallway unattended? The owner needs to also take responsibility for her dog and its unfortunate death.

Broeheem

Pay pay pay. What difference will a stack of cash make to Clam Ronson? A few grams later he'll never even know it's gone. Besides, he can just have Lindsay Lohan pony up some loot.... she's gotta be swimming in it by now - just released a new line of Lindsay Lohan-brand office furniture.

Yep. One million.

Broeheem

Pay pay pay. What's a stack of cash to an elite socialite like Clam Ronson? A few grams later, he'll never know the difference. Besides, he can just get Lindsay Lohan to pony up some loot - she's gotta be swimming in it now - just released a line of Lindsay Lohan-brand office furniture.

One million.

will

Let's stop these craziness. I'm tired of these *******s defending their dogs that terrorize the neighborhood. Owners of vicious dogs should be prosecuted for their dogs' crime.

WOW...

Obviously she won’t get that much…it is steep..however…she will have to pay for the owners pain and suffering, not for the loss of the pet…I do not believe you can do that as a pet is property…but for the pain and suffering the owner received from being bit…I guess no one will know until the Dr. bills are presented as to what kind of damage was sustained by the recipient of the attack…vet bills, the cost of the dog will probably be included as well. If, for example one was a painter, artist or something like that and they were bit on the hand and suffered permanent nerve damage than you would be talking big money, cost of living big money. Guess we will see…I am a dog lover but I hate to see irresponsible pet owners…

justsaying

Man! This girl is butt ugly. I know why she prefers licking, poking and using strap-ons. No sober guy would put his d&ck anywhere near this lesbo.

kp

ms thing has no money,
ms other thing be real,
i love my dog but 750 k
send both to the dog park

JLS

Appropriate. but please don't blame Cadillac. Samantha Ronson knew of his nature and didn't do enough to protect him and other dogs from him. Put Samantha to sleep. The world would be better off without her.

Ending Cadillac's life is not the answer.

Lisa

Did they leave the breed out on purpose? Or was that done so we would actually read the suit? Nevertheless 750k is a pretty steep sum and I LOVE dogs.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments