Sam Ronson Sued over 'Vicious Murderer' Dog

11/12/2010 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Samantha Ronson has a "vicious murderer" living with her named "Cadillac" -- this according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

Sam Ronson

Farnouche Kamran just filed the lawsuit in L.A. County Superior Court -- claiming Ronson's dog Cadillac attacked and killed her dog Tiger in the hallway of their apartment complex back in August.

In the docs, Kamran claims Cadillac has a long record, biting and attacking other dogs and people.

1112_tiger_tmz
The suit claims a man in Ronson's apartment unit let Cadillac out just before the fatal attack.  Interesting, the suit makes it clear "it was not Lohan."  Michael gets blamed for everything!

Kamran is suing Ronson, Empire West Homeowners, and the landlord at their apartment complex for $750,000 ... plus medical expenses and punitive damages.

christy leasure

I hope they get every penny! And I agree....she is nasty!

CK

Those lawsuits against celebrities are getting tired. Oh, a celebritiy is involved.... let's sue him/her, he/she has money...$$$$$$$$

calikinley

Page 2 of the complaint is missing.

Chris

One word; SKANK

Frito

I've wasted enough of my life watching Judge Judy to know they don't award much for dead pets. It's sad, but typically only compensate for the monetary value of the dog and vet bills. Personally, I think they should award a little more but $750k is a little insane. I just makes it look like she is trying to get rich off of a celebrity...if you consider being a DJ and going 69 on Lindsay Lohan enough to be considered a celebrity.

SuperSned

The fact that Ronson sent her vicious dog away to stay with friends tells you all you need to know about what kind of person she is.

I'm a dog owner and I love dogs, but dogs that repeatedly kill/maim other dogs and bite humans need to be put down. Yes, it's sad, and it's the fault of their owners who can't control them, but that's the harsh truth.

en Todo Momento!!

what an unfair disadvantage....the poor thing could not even see its opponent behind that curtain of maltese bieber-bangs!!

George210

Damn that chick is nasty with rotting teeth and all freaking sicko.....not enough liquor in the world!

Rachie

degenerate pet owner

Gloria Unread

I just hope that they destroy that dirty, disgusting animal... Oh, and they should euthanize Cadillac as well. :)

Fuck Celebrities

She/it should be charged with ugly in public.

Sally

I agree with #59. Put those charges in with the rest of them!!

sinne

I would ask for money if her dog killed mine. All those prospective years ahead are gone because Sam was to STUPID to be a responsible dcg owner!

Oval Beach

Take her/his ass to the cleaners.

Mike