Lindsay Lohan -- Back in Los Angeles

11/13/2010 7:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan returned to her home in Los Angeles today, with no chaperone from Betty Ford in sight.

0221_media_removed-1
Sources tell us Lindsay got a day pass for good behavior. We're told she'll get a little shuteye in her own bed, grab a few things, and then head back to the sober living facility tonight.

aramuse

Good luck Lindsay...don't waste the talent you have. I'm cheering for ya!

kate

@dumas1000 you are one smart cookie its refreshing to read something other than hate.

Kathleen

JESUS........LEAVE HER ALONE.
I am no Lindsey fan at all
but she is a very young girl
and we have seen enough.
Harvey...pleae please please leave her alone
let her try and get better.
I am the first one to watch when she is a mess I admit.
but she has no family at all
pleaes let her have a chance t make it.

kate

I can't understand why so many people talk so much hate about Lindsa y Lohan. Give her a break this is not even a story. All you gossip sites just spew dirty landray.I would like to know if you write positve things about her once she get out of rehab
i bet not you are just waiting for something bad.

Robert

It's what my Italian friends call a Bigga Mistake...

Kate

THAT SOMEONE CAN REALLY GET THROUGH TO LINDSAY LOHAN, TO NOT WASTE THE LIFE AND TALENT SHE HAS. WOULD THAT OTHER GIRLS AND BOYS, YOUNG WOMEN AND MEN COULD GO TO AN EFFECTIVE REHAB. FACILITY VS. JAIL or PRISON.

REYNALDO

I AM SO HAPPY 4 HER.GOOD LUCK,MAY GOD BLESS. U CAN DO IT.

darkrage6

Kay-SHe HAS been bettering herself lately, or were you too lazy to notice that? But that's to be expected form people who just want to hate on Lindsay without bothering to read any of the facts, also Ernie-several of my relatives have been smokers for years, but none of them have yet experienced many of the supposed side-effects of smoking, i'm not saying that I condone smoking in any way, i'm a non-smoker myself, but I'm not going to stand on a pedestal and tell not to smoke, I tried to talk my grandmother into quitting smoking when I was younger, but my efforts were in vain and my mother said that I just learn to accept her habit, so I did and aside from her habit she lives a very healthy lifestyle, so no Ernie-cigarettes are NOT worse then any of the drugs Lindsay has been on, you can't OD from smoking, and as for lung cancer, well that isn't guranteed to happen with EVERYONE who smokes, it depends on how often they smoke and also on what brand of cigs they smoke, so as long as Lindsay smokes in moderation, she should be just fine.

what a mess

DRUG RUN!

??

Won't surprise me when she comes up positive again after a visit to her house.

Dutchguy

Good for her to be able to visit home. As for the reason why so soon we can only guess and any reason is NONE of our business.
I make an exception if Samantha is waiting for her in the bedroom as a welcome home present.

janet

Dina needs money.

Betty Ford $26,000.00 every 30 days.

WebWiseWoman

All u folks trashing TMZ, this 8itch has proven time and time again she has no respect for anyone, including the courts, the law or anyone else.

Stay on her, TMZ, because she is NOT an acceptable rep for any group, including "young hollywood". She is her mother's daughter, and while that's a crying shame, that's what is is.

Joann

Damn, where is this rehab located? She can come home and get some shuteye in her bed in the daytime then return to rehab for the night.

What....does she NOT SLEEP AT NIGHT IN REHAB? Why can't someone bring her clothes to her? Y'all know this crap ain't right.

Nicole

Won't surprise me when she comes up positive again after a visit to her house.

Posted at 4:35 PM on Nov 13, 2010 by ??

__________________________________________________________________
Why on earth would she violate when it is rehab OR jail.
She is in court ordered rehab until Jan 3rd and is on formal probation until Feb 25th.
She has 103 days of probation left and is facing 180 days in jail if she violates.
It is simple math really her only option is to comply.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments