Lindsay Lohan -- Taking a Trip to Flavor Country

11/13/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan took a stroll around her sober living residence in Rancho Mirage, CA yesterday -- taking in a little fresh air ... and enjoying a cigarette.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
Some habits are harder to quit than others.

for now

Lindsay is as beautiful and caring as ever.
Do all the Lindsay haters come from dysfunctional families?

sheila

Shops at high-end boutiques .. and ends up looking like that. It's ok for lounging, but where is the glamour of a so-called "star" when in public? Did you catch her on the way to hoe her garden or pick corn ?

sunshinerad

I think she looks perfectly healthy and happy.

Truth

SOON LOHAN WILL BE ADDICTED TO CANCER. JUST SAYIN.

AnnieSH

And I'm sure all you non-smokers preaching here do not drive automobiles that pollute the environment with toxins hundred times worse than cigarettes. RIGHT?

en Todo Momento!!

oh! "Rancho Mira"??!! Es ESPANOL NAMO!! ES MEHICO, NO ESSO 'cALIFORNIA, uSA!! EL MEHICANOS DONDE ESTA PRIMOS!!

Superman

Yeah, if she's still smoking, then she hasn't changed!

Lucky_130

O.K. I just saw Just my Luck for the first time yesterday and it kinda tripped me out. By no means did I make this user handle name from that movie, I just so happen to have run into that kind of luck(The lotto ticket thing,finding money on the ground thing, stops raining when I walk outside thing ect.) as of lately just by having changed my outlook. Now before some creative genius calls me an idiot or a moron or some other witty creative name, everything is based on how you look at things, Everything!
Aside that band Mcfly (which was kinda whacked) it was a pretty good movie.

awards

Is it my imagination or does she put on more pounds every week? Her ass and legs are exploding! Better get some Boobie Grandes to keep up or she will look like a fire hydrant...

stargazer

And.....she still dresses like a crack addict. Everyone is tired of hearing about her. Can't you just stop reporting on what she is doing? NO ONE CARES!

lizzie74

as a recovering addict myself, i can attest to the fact that beating drug addiction is hard enough by itself. To ask a newly recovering addict to quit cigarettes at the same time is downright sadistic. Give the girl a break, at least it aint a crackpipe.

gablegirl

Seeing that cigarette in her hand makes me want to heave. What is it with so many young kids are now smoking? Of course, that is the least of her worries.

Only adds to her white trash persona IMO. (Likewise with her "parental units who are horrible/whorable role models.)

Rocco

Yeah, too bad about the tobacco, but what a fine butt she has.

Broeheem

She may still be smoking, but at least she has fresh breath. She - predictably - uses Lindsay Lohan-brand desensitizing toothpaste... usually every half-hour or so. I don't know what the active ingredient is, but it not only instantly eliminates any dental discomfort - it completely numbs your entire face. Powerful stuff - AND it wipes out that dead clam odor, too!

Me

If you loook at pics from the last time she was in rehab she wore the same pants as shown here every single day as she stood outside and smoked. She smoked cigs all day posing for the paps always putting her azz in their camera.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments