Mel Gibson

The 'Communist'

Love-Letters

11/13/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson had a pet name for Oksana Grigorieva -- his "dark eyed beautiful little communist" ... this according to love letters entered into court and obtained by TMZ.

Mel Gibson love life:
Oksana saved dozens of love notes from Mel throughout their relationship -- chock full of passion, cheesiness, obsession -- and a warning about what could trigger him to become "irrational."

Here are some of the highlights:

-- "This is your capitalist pig landing his jet in Minnesota 4 customs! I have scarcely thought of anything but u since I left London! That is wonderful + sad because you are not near me! I need my little Russian to fill my soul."

-- "If u r up call me my dark eyed beautiful little communist! I miss u + by God, I love you"

-- "Smoocherinos all over you!"

-- "I love u madly as u can prolly tell by the extent to which fear of losing u can make me irrational."

-- "You conquered the monster in me with your love emanating from your truly beautiful + heart + soul."

Mel even wrote a poem for Oksana, with the line: "This kinda love is like war ... I just can't resist your advance no more."

Unfortunately, we all know how this love story ends ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kali

As much as I like getting new stories, this is just wrong.

This is PERSONAL and whoever is leaking them needs a kick in the arse!

BrAnBa

This should not be out in the open!
I cannot imagine how it would feel to have you very personal, intimate loveletters distributed round the world for everyone to read - AND used in court. Oks does it to break his spirit as he is clearly a very passionate, sensitive man. She saved them all for no other reason....she had a plan from day one!

I feel really, really sorry for Mel!!

moussemaker

Is this why Harvey called Blair Berk?

KoalaBabe

lol what next she's going to exhibits? Mel undies? that woman has no scruples.

kali

#4...whatEVER

KoalaBabe

honestly Oksana has no qualms about airing her dirty linen in public.

Lacked of class and self respect.

Fidel's niece

This is so WRONG!

The sick evil witch of Saransk
is realising all this intimate stuff!

She will sell these letters on E-Bay!

Disgusting revengeful bitch!

Burn in Hell for eternity!

KoalaBabe

This is so WRONG!

The sick evil witch of Saransk
is realising all this intimate stuff!

She will sell these letters on E-Bay!

Disgusting revengeful bitch!

Burn in Hell for eternity!

Posted at 1:29 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Fidel's niece

she will probably sell them to the highest bidder, corrupt witch she is.

Ray

I can understand statements about child custody and such but this is private. Nothing is sacred to Ms. Oksana.

Fidel's niece

Mel,
WHAT were you thinking
when you got involved
with this EVIL witch!

She makes me sick!

KoalaBabe

Ray she is evil, vile person and really evil.

little aussie reader

As much as I like getting new stories, this is just wrong.

This is PERSONAL and whoever is leaking them needs a kick in the arse!

Posted at 1:09 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by kali

Ditto. Going back to the other thread.

KoalaBabe

Mel if you read this post of ours, Please!!! go for Lucia custody and just give her an access visits.

You can't possibly let this vile person bring up your daughter?
Apart from lacked of parenting skills, she has no morals.
She won't be a good role model for Lucia.

JLS

Who is he kidding here? What stupid stuff. Sounds like a script on a bad movie. TACKY!

JLS

I'd never even look at a man that talked or worte this stupid. He's very childish and lacks class. As for the degree of privacy here, who the F cares? It's just not important. Smoocherinos? WTF was he drinking on the plane?

That's something a grandma might utter to her little tiny grandchild. This is sort of hilarious.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments