Mel Gibson

The 'Communist'

Love-Letters

11/13/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson had a pet name for Oksana Grigorieva -- his "dark eyed beautiful little communist" ... this according to love letters entered into court and obtained by TMZ.

Mel Gibson love life:
Oksana saved dozens of love notes from Mel throughout their relationship -- chock full of passion, cheesiness, obsession -- and a warning about what could trigger him to become "irrational."

Here are some of the highlights:

-- "This is your capitalist pig landing his jet in Minnesota 4 customs! I have scarcely thought of anything but u since I left London! That is wonderful + sad because you are not near me! I need my little Russian to fill my soul."

-- "If u r up call me my dark eyed beautiful little communist! I miss u + by God, I love you"

-- "Smoocherinos all over you!"

-- "I love u madly as u can prolly tell by the extent to which fear of losing u can make me irrational."

-- "You conquered the monster in me with your love emanating from your truly beautiful + heart + soul."

Mel even wrote a poem for Oksana, with the line: "This kinda love is like war ... I just can't resist your advance no more."

Unfortunately, we all know how this love story ends ...

Olivia W

She hated him.

Shuffle Demon

Who is he kidding here? What stupid stuff. Sounds like a script on a bad movie. TACKY!

Posted at 1:47 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by JLS
-----------------------------------------------
wow.... just when it seems more of your posts couldn't come across with no thought into them, you out do yourself...take a bow

KoalaBabe

She never loved him, she knew what she was going to do with each and every note he left her.
She hated him and she hated the fact that he loved her. She can't love, doesn't believe in love and hates the idea of a man loving her. She took each note he made, kept it and used them against him.

Posted at 2:24 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Olivia W

Of course she doesn't love him, she only loves Mel $$$$.
I don't think Oksana know what love is, you can tell, she has no self respect or respect for other person whom she'd loved from the past.

This woman is like a shell, I don't think she even love herself.
If she does, she won't be doing any of this.

Olivia W

She hated him because he did not know he was being conned and taken for his money. She hated him because he was just another dumb mark that didn't understand he was being robbed. She hated him because even though she forcing him to waste millions of dollars he continued to lover her uncondionally and it made her sick at how perverse she had become.

Olivia W

She used his emotions, his trust and his love to rob him of his idendity.

KoalaBabe

Mel won't stoop that low and show the world of Oksana's love letters.

Firstly her spelling will be atrocious, secondly the letters will be like this: Mel I love you, can you please upped my 10K allowance to 20K per week?

Kisses kisses
Oksana

Olivia W

She told him Timothy Dalton beat her. That's a crime, she included him in her crimes. She taught him the nature of her crime, and used it as her power for control.
Men beat me and I take their money for it, that's her con. It's not even true, it's a lie but it doesn't matter if it's true. What matters is the threat of revealing what she decides is private.
She establishes control by defining her crime and explaining how that crime is what makes her superior.
Timothy Dalton beat me and now he pays child support and you're next.

Fidel's niece

I feel truly sorry for Robyn.
Did he write her this kind of
love notes and letters?

"You conquered the monster in me
with your love emanating from your
truly beautiful heart + soul"

Well, we can see now that
Ok$a has no heart and no soul,
and Mel found that out too late.

She is pure EVIL!

garnet

Oksana reads TMZ and read our comments about her being justv one of 5 mistresses and released all these letters.
She really has no heart except for money.

Fidel's niece

What a sad and scary world we live in,
there is nothing private,
everything is for sale,
or can be used against you...
particularly if you are rich/famous.

So sad.

Olivia W

Most of that looks like song lyrics, wasn't he helping her produce a CD?

She telling TMZ they are love letters but that's a lie they are song lyrics. He wrote song lyrics for her to edit. These aren't private love letters these are songs they were working on.

Read them again, it's like reading Kanye West lyrics or Katy Perry. Reading these notes it's as if I'm readina kings of leon song.

Olivia W

She really has no heart except for money.

Posted at 2:48 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by garnet

I've read them three times and they don't read like letters they read like rough drafts of song lyrics.

Olivia W

Just inhuman to keep some ones love letters only to publish them on tmz.com
She made copies of his love letters. Copies that she used to threaten him to get money out of him.

Fidel's niece

"I think he searched for love and wanted it so much
that he was ready to believe anything, just to have
the illusion of one and that hurt him badly in the end.

He was in love with an image of love he had in himself
that did not match reality."

Posted by another poster few months ago, I saved it.
It is beautiful and truthful. And sad.

Natasja

Very classy to make those letters public....ow wait it's Oksana she has no class...or morals ....