Mel Gibson

The 'Communist'

Love-Letters

11/13/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson had a pet name for Oksana Grigorieva -- his "dark eyed beautiful little communist" ... this according to love letters entered into court and obtained by TMZ.

Mel Gibson love life:
Oksana saved dozens of love notes from Mel throughout their relationship -- chock full of passion, cheesiness, obsession -- and a warning about what could trigger him to become "irrational."

Here are some of the highlights:

-- "This is your capitalist pig landing his jet in Minnesota 4 customs! I have scarcely thought of anything but u since I left London! That is wonderful + sad because you are not near me! I need my little Russian to fill my soul."

-- "If u r up call me my dark eyed beautiful little communist! I miss u + by God, I love you"

-- "Smoocherinos all over you!"

-- "I love u madly as u can prolly tell by the extent to which fear of losing u can make me irrational."

-- "You conquered the monster in me with your love emanating from your truly beautiful + heart + soul."

Mel even wrote a poem for Oksana, with the line: "This kinda love is like war ... I just can't resist your advance no more."

Unfortunately, we all know how this love story ends ...

Ariel

Ok$a is a predator, the last line of the letter
"I just can't resist your advance anymore",
shows that clearly.

She hunts her pray,
just like a predator does.

Posted at 2:09 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Fidel's niece

She pursued him. She targeted him and pursued him.

neely

Martin Garbus claims part of the file might somehow have been taken, duplicated, or used improperly(NY Times Blog) and these hand written notes appear today. No dates, No signature. The release of these equals the release of the unauthorized private conversation tapes. When she sold/released the tapes Oksana lost any negotiating strength that she might have had.
Harvey, you passed on the tapes, you should have passed on these, too.

Ariel

Why is it that Mel is the one professing his love for her? Where her love letter to him? She is proving that he loved her more than she loved him. She just used him.

maya

So can we put the "Mel is a misogynist" to rest now?

Maya 28

igotfleasfromtmz

And this is what happens when a judge gives an extortionist what she asks for, he becomes known as a Ring Leader in his own circus.

maya

Did she sell these too?

Maya 28

Sally

She probably is a Communist - probably a spy at that. Too bad immigration does not deport her. It would be one less spy or criminal in this country.

igotfleasfromtmz

Today's headlines confirm she is a LIAR

DANA

what is beyond is what Mel saw in this trashy skunk
and how he fell in love with that

igotfleasfromtmz

Oksana's Dr. Says She Never Mentioned Lucia's Injuries
PerezHilton.com - ‎10 hours ago‎

REPORT: Oksana's Doctor Saw No Evidence of Injury to Baby Lucia
GossipCop - ‎14 hours ago‎

Doctor Says She Never Saw Evidence That Mel Gibson Injured Baby
411mania.com - Aj Grey - ‎15 hours ago‎

DOCTOR COUNTERS GRIGORIEVA'S BABY INJURY ALLEGATION
Contactmusic.com - ‎10 hours ago‎

Doctor refutes Oksana's claim of child abuse by Mel Gibson
Examiner.com - ‎10 hours ago‎

igotfleasfromtmz

Worried Garbus - perhaps the EXTORTION letter is in this batch

Hahaha

I feel truly sorry for Robyn.
Did he write her this kind of
love notes and letters?

"You conquered the monster in me
with your love emanating from your
truly beautiful heart + soul"

Well, we can see now that
Ok$a has no heart and no soul,
and Mel found that out too late.

She is pure EVIL!

Posted at 2:37 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Fidel's niece

HI Fidel's niece,
I actually didn't want to comment on this thread because I refuse to read any of Mel's lover letters to her ... but I couldn't resist responding to your question above: I'm pretty sure that Mel would have written similar things to Robyn. I think that he's a passionate man and he seems to either love or hate. However, the nature of his emotions for Oxana indeed seem to be excessive because they didn't come from a good place to begin with: he wanted to be rescued by some kind of angel and Oxslut being the kind of good liar that she is quickly pick up on that need and performed that role. HENCE MEL'S desperate and dependent letters to her. I'm sure that he must have written love letters to Robyn as he is a passionate being but maybe not with the same flavor. He was a different person then.
Mel's a capricorn: we have a tough exterior but we're very passionate and vulnerable inside.

igotfleasfromtmz

So HOrrorwitless doesn't want a gag order, now love letters are published. I want to know WHY, I also want to know why when a 1 year old Minor is involved, this is allowed to happen. The Adult in charge of her is out of control and the baby needs to be taken away. NOW - TODAY-
AN EMERGENCY HEARING TO GET THE BABY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE ACTING PERSON.

igotfleasfromtmz

The letters were written to KOnsie , so you know she has them.
So you know she released them. LOCK HER UP ALREADY

TMZ dont like me

Damn, judging by the writing quality of that poem, now I understand why Mel don't write the screenplays to his own movies....Mel got the writing skills of a 5th grader.