Mel Gibson

The 'Communist'

Love-Letters

11/13/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson had a pet name for Oksana Grigorieva -- his "dark eyed beautiful little communist" ... this according to love letters entered into court and obtained by TMZ.

Mel Gibson love life:
Oksana saved dozens of love notes from Mel throughout their relationship -- chock full of passion, cheesiness, obsession -- and a warning about what could trigger him to become "irrational."

Here are some of the highlights:

-- "This is your capitalist pig landing his jet in Minnesota 4 customs! I have scarcely thought of anything but u since I left London! That is wonderful + sad because you are not near me! I need my little Russian to fill my soul."

-- "If u r up call me my dark eyed beautiful little communist! I miss u + by God, I love you"

-- "Smoocherinos all over you!"

-- "I love u madly as u can prolly tell by the extent to which fear of losing u can make me irrational."

-- "You conquered the monster in me with your love emanating from your truly beautiful + heart + soul."

Mel even wrote a poem for Oksana, with the line: "This kinda love is like war ... I just can't resist your advance no more."

Unfortunately, we all know how this love story ends ...

Previous 15 Comments | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49

Mark

#646; I meant BJ's

OinkOink

JLS, clearly, you've never been in love... until that happens, you will never understand Gibson's spontaneous love notes to his mistress...

Dee

Mel is just as vile as Oksana. He abused her physically and emotionally. I don't feel sorry for his drunken a$$. I feel sorry for his ex-wife but, actually, she's lucky to be rid of his cheating drunken self.

Sunny M.

Mel, Get out of Hollywood and away from those hypocrite haters and you'll see that America loves you. We do not believe "Ick"sana's stories. She used you, tore your heart out and threw you away. She is evil personified. Any movie you turn out, America will watch.
So don't give up and don't believe Hollywood's hype. Make your movies anywhere else but there.
P.S.- Stay friends with your ex-wife. She has your back and is probably the best friend you've got.

Sammy

Who do you people think is leaking this stuff to the media you idiots...SHE is doing it herself. As much as Mel makes me vomit, she is even more vile. She has no morals, no class, is not good looking and she is a lazy ass money grubbing pig. Poor baby Lucia has to end up with these two losers for parents. That kid nothing more to this woman than a means to leech money out of a rich man.

Majestik

I was nice and left out homophobic from Gibson's list of accomplishments

Posted at 10:31 PM on Nov 13, 2010 by TMZgossip

Which of you is going to stand up and support TMZgossip as he calls Mel Gibson a homophobe?
Which of you will it be? Majestik are you going to support your friend now?
Majestik do you also think Mel Gibson is a homophobe? Majestik are you going to tell us how you think Mel Gibson hates people?
Join TMZgossip Majestik, tell us how you think Mel Gibson is a homophobe. As TMZgossip bans people who dissagree with him.

Ill wait for your reply Majestik, I know you're reading but hesitating about supporting your friend TMZgossip.

Posted at 11:32 PM on Nov 13, 2010 by Olivia W

No, I wasn't reading dear. I was busy copying and pasting your posts to send to a friend. No worries. TMZg is my friend? Wow, I didn't know a faceless name behind a computer screen, typing on a keyboard in another city, and COUNTRY than me was my friend? Obsessed much? Just the fact that you come on this board, under a brand new nic, you didn't think the rest of us would figure out who you are? Keep posting away, keep telling the rest of us that we should be, do and think like you and that we should all fcuk off and die and go fcuk ourselves. While you are at it, tell TMZg that he should go suck his own d#ck because you've used just about every other HATEFUL line that you use normally.

BTW, I'm only responding to you so that you'll continue to post. The more I have, the better it will be. Oh, and when are you going to call me a stalker, that you've contacted Harvey and had my IP brought up and you've sent it to the FBI for investigation? Care to accuse me of having HUNDREDS of posts deleted, that's the best one yet because YES I HAVE contacted TMZ and I've had ONE certain poster constantly deleted, but that's okay too, because I have your OTHER personae saved in my library.

Majestik

@gemini81
Please don't get me wrong...I am not saying you are NOT an idiot. I am just saying that you know how to spell Lame. Glad all those $$ were well spent on your education. I know mine were. Received my Masters in English at NAU. I taught there as well.

Posted at 11:54 PM on Nov 13, 2010 by LA me

Okay, I'm depressed, I thought your name worked around was either A Mel or meal, ROFLMAO.

Lori

Compare the handwriting first ! If authentic, then just the love letters of a vulnerable, separated from his wife, on the rebound, passionate man. When people are on the rebound they reach out in the most desperate way for affection, and do not follow their intuition or first impression of the new lover. The content of these letters support the fact that Mel viewed Oxsana as a love interest and not just a piece of arse. He found out that she was using him for money and that she was cheating on him. End result... he yelled at her in the most passionate way possible. Yes..this information is too private, and OG is evil. The media should be ashamed for this invasion of privacy into Mel's life.
Stay strong Mel ! Praying for you.

shanchar

@ Anon #409.
I couldn't agree with you more. Whatever this woman is doing now, does not change the monster that is Mel Gibson. He showed his true colors long before OG.

miriam

She never loved him....

Puritymfkr

Ha! Mel Gibson deserves this, and more. I can't believe that because of a few good movies, people are willing to defend his insanity and general misanthropic behavior. And I hate to tell you all but old letters and such are used in divorce cases and custody battles all the time, these people just happen to be famous enough that others care. She should take everything she can from him, and leave him as destitute as possible. Although, if she does, he'll probably just blame the Jews for that too...

Supercheeseyboy

I liked the choice of the Elvis song earlier. One fat, racist, alcoholic, drug addicted bigot used to explain another. It was like poetry really...

IPICKU

IPICKU = New App on App Store...

works with Iphone and ITouch ‎***Free unlimited texting***sends and recieves text in less than 5 seconds...try it, it's free***

Previous 15 Comments | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49